Places to have sex when not living alone?

cupraikso

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in an unfortunate situation right now. I'm mexican, and I'm in grad school here in the US. I have lived here by myself for 5 years, but due to the horrible violence south of the country, I brought my mother and my sister to live with me. Also, my GF does not live by herself; she has roommates.

Finding a time when we can be alone to have sex has become REALLY difficult. It's starting to be very frustrating.

I am considering renting a studio apt just for sex, but I can't pay TWO apartments with my grad student salary for more than two months or so.

Are there any solutions for this conundrum that I haven't considering besides renting motels?

Reaction score
cupraikso said:
I'm in an unfortunate situation right now. I'm mexican, and I'm in grad school here in the US. I have lived here by myself for 5 years, but due to the horrible violence south of the country, I brought my mother and my sister to live with me. Also, my GF does not live by herself; she has roommates.

Finding a time when we can be alone to have sex has become REALLY difficult. It's starting to be very frustrating.

I am considering renting a studio apt just for sex, but I can't pay TWO apartments with my grad student salary for more than two months or so.

Are there any solutions for this conundrum that I haven't considering besides renting motels?
Your primary focus should be on getting your education and money together. Use your desire for privacy and sex as a motivating force for working hard to get this.

Assuming you're already doing that, I'm also assuming you don't have a car, right? When I was in a similar situation, the backseat of my car was a great place. ;) My backseat has seen a LOT of pun-tang. LOL. Another place I used to bone was at my friends place...I worked out a deal w/ him to let me borrow his place for an evening every so often. Have any friends you can talk to, in order to arrange this?

Also, how is the climate? Nothing like an outdoor bang in the park. Just don't get arrested. Other places include back hallways of movie theaters at night or office or warehouse buildings left open at night. I used to bang this one chick in my history classroom around midnight. Can be quite risky though. You are in a difficult situation. Your only long-term solution is to get your finances together in order to secure your own place.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you got cool people living with you do it there. I always look at it like this. if you want to really have sex you will find somewhere to do it. use your imagination.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does anyones partent let them bang in this house and give them their privacy and dont care? anyone?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the sex apartment idea. That's kinky.

But seriously, you have your own bedroom right? Just do it there. If that's a problem, then I guess you have to do it in a motel.

When I lived at home with mom, I just had to reach a point where I said "F*** it." And just started bringing girls to my bedroom. It's nature, man....you'll find a way.

thedude4242 said:
does anyones partent let them bang in this house and give them their privacy and dont care? anyone?
Yeah, my mom didn't care. This was when I was 18 or 19. I think she'd have been more creeped out if I WASN'T having girls over.

MeteorMash

Don Juan
Reaction score
cupraikso said:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but you brought your family to live with you? Then doesn't it make it "YOur house? I know if I owned my own place i'd be tellin people to disappear for an evening so I can do my thing

Don't you have a room? Don't She have a room at her place? If you guys are that horny then believe me you'll find a place lol. Maybe the back of a car

hell, if you're feeling risky,, do it in another room while people are there. That's what me and My GF had to resort to. Our sex house is down for the moment :( (no heat and it's cold as hell in the winter time here)

The apartment thing might work, by why spend that much money just to have sex? If you're gonna do all that you might as well rent one and move your Mom and sister into it.

cupraikso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, but having sex in my bedroom is a no-no. I come from a very conservative family, and they would be offended, although it is my place.

It just came to my mind: how about renting a self-storage unit? Heating might be a problem, but it's cheap. Hmm. Has anyone done that?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cupraikso said:
Thanks for the suggestions, but having sex in my bedroom is a no-no. I come from a very conservative family, and they would be offended, although it is my place.

It just came to my mind: how about renting a self-storage unit? Heating might be a problem, but it's cheap. Hmm. Has anyone done that?
Yeah I have. Who hasn't? That's the question.

Or you could just buy a box. UPS has dozens of classy options for storage banging. I think there's a Valentine's day sale this week.

cupraikso

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROTFL. Funniest reply I've ever read. I can't stop laughing.

I wish you weren't joking, though.

Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Yeah I have. Who hasn't? That's the question.

Or you could just buy a box. UPS has dozens of classy options for storage banging. I think there's a Valentine's day sale this week.
YOOOOOOOO THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST **** I'VE READ ON HERE!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
:D :cry:

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why won't she have sex with you at her place?

sounds like this isn't just a matter of where you go.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cupraikso said:

Look just find little "activities" for your fam to do...."Hey ma it's real nice out right now, why don't you guys go out to the park for a few hours" or "Hey guys I just got you these movie tickets for you guys tonight" *wink wink*

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright buddy, I wanted to be nice, but, after seeing some of the responses... it's time for you to buck up.

First of all, it's YOUR house. I don't care if your family is conservative or not. Your roof, your rules. If they don't like it, then they can find somewhere else to stay. Is that mean to say because it's family? Yes. But YOU are putting YOUR life on hold because of them, which isn't fair to you either.

Second, really? You can't find a place? If you really wanted to, you'd find a place no matter WHAT.

Third, I'm guessing that if she has a ton of roommates, then this girl is between the ages of 19-22. And you're telling me there are ALWAYS all of those roommates inside the house at all times? No way.

Fourth, don't get an apartment/studio if you can't afford it based on the simple fact that you MIGHT get some. It might seem "cheaper" but at this point, the motel idea seems cheaper short term. How many times were you gonna get laid? Every night or once a week or what?

Fifth, Mantis wins this thread.

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to have sex in my parents house all the time.

they were just cool with it.

maybe im lucky. my dad came from a super strict tight lipped upright hispanic catholic by the book family, and even he doesnt care. he just used to make them feel self conscious on the walk of shame out in the morning if he knew i wasnt dating them.