Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Place where to find "real" women

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you find "real" - "normal" - "not a bi***" woman?

After 25, it just get hard to find some more concise, calm women, with at least a minimum of brains on their heads.
What are the best places where is it possible and most likely to find them?

It is not very common in nightclubs, parties, restaurants...
It would be very helpful to hear from your experiences if possible to create a list of these magical places.
For example for me they were:
- the religious circle
- the sports club (not the gym, but a real sport)
- the circle of the JOB environment
- the high school club (not the university)
- the circle of childhood friends

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At Dancing Studios,where the Girls actually welcome a Males advances!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the most quality women for me are in the gym , if they are single you know they at least have the self discipline to maintain a training schedule

You automatically have something in common and nowadays everyone is dressed super sexily like girls treat going to the gym like its a fashion contest

Once you are a regular ( 6 months ) its super easy to get chatting with other regulars and then all the women start thinking about you

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a myth.

Women at bars, clubs, dating apps are the same as women churches, gyms, parks, whatever. Almost women are basically the same with about 1-5% of them being truly different and most of those different women are in small towns with no internet that you'll never meet anyway.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you find "real" - "normal" - "not a bi***" woman?

After 25, it just get hard to find some more concise, calm women, with at least a minimum of brains on their heads.

It would be very helpful to hear from your experiences if possible to create a list of these magical places.
For example for me they were:
- the religious circle
- the sports club (not the gym, but a real sport)
- the circle of the JOB environment
- the high school club (not the university)
- the circle of childhood friends
A lot of women who claim to be ‘bi-‘. Particularly Zoomers. aren’t actually Bi- It’s a political label rather than a sexual label.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women who claim to be ‘bi-‘. Particularly Zoomers. aren’t actually Bi- It’s a political label rather than a sexual label.
I think he meant b*tchy.

kuteguy

Reaction score
almost impossible - esp if looking for women 35+, the good ones are taken by the time they are 35, obviously
what is left .. are the leftovers

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're probably not going to find one on a swipe app or in a nightlife venue. Swipe apps and nightlife venues are the two most common places people look for romantic partners when they lack social circles. Structured singles events are usually garbage too.

Non-bar venues are likely a better option for finding a more compatible, longer term partner. Approaching strangers in non-bar venues is difficult, often unrewarding/ineffective, and inefficient. For some men, non-bar approaching might be the better effort (even with its flaws) than nightlife venue approaching or swiping on apps.

Social circle introductions or common activities are better efforts in a lot of cases than random stranger approaches in any venue. Co-ed sports leagues are commonly used by men to try to meet women, but most men have disappointing experiences in them from a date arranging point of view.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social circle introductions or common activities are better efforts in a lot of cases than random stranger approaches in any venue.
I like the social circle or "club" thing, because it allow you to have "repetition" which is crucial for the goal

lubstur

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the most quality women for me are in the gym...
Really now... girls at the gym are hot but a lot of them are
1) Attraction seeking
2) Joining her bf
3) W/ their peer group (Only college gyms)

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't something that we encounter much these days, but the odds are in your favor when you do (if introverted girls are your thing).

If you're in a coffee shop and spot a girl sitting alone and reading an actual book, you have an opportunity.

My approach has been:

"you look really engrossed. It must be a good book."
or
"I feel like I've stepped back in time. It's not often that I see someone reading an actual book. What's the title?"

Admittedly, there's been a time or two when ... either they were too much into the book...or were not into me, but most of the time, they seem to welcome actual communication.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was Pouring last wednesday.
I went to the local bar at 11PM.
There were only men, drunks, and drugdealers.
I'm using crutches.

2 girls waked by. Solid 8 and a sad 5.
I approach.

2 hours later I'm going to their place.

Bottomline.
You can pick up chicks, anywhere, anytime, under any condition.