Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pittsburgh DJ's

ocbeachbum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure this may have been asked before but im new to reading this forum.

Im in the pittsburgh area and would love to hang out and get "coached" by some experienced and successful DJ's.

You can reach me on aol im: ocbeachbum1981 or reply to this message

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been a bunch of threads started on this board with Pittsburgh. But it always ends up dead...either their arent many guys from our area or they dont post. I love to go and hang out and work on my game. My buddys are a bunch of pansies either married or they are just scared of the chicks. LOL Where are you from? Im just out side of monroeville in McKeesport. Im not the worlds biggest pimp, but if I want to go out with a girl to the movies or dinner I have chicks to call. I wouldnt mind having a motivated buddy to go out and practice with..I'm pretty experienced so im sure I could help you out with getting some action...unless you are totally unchangable. LOL

Get back at me and let me know what your problem is, trust me I feel your pain. I know how it is around here..three of the hot chicks I have gotten numbers off of in the past couple months have been coke heads..LOL

Who knows maybe we could put a nice team of guys from this area together.

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man just getting back at you...where are you from? I assume you are old enough to drink? Whats your problem with the ladies? If you even have one? I dont really have anyone to go out with that isnt a big scrub....LOL All of my buddys are married or just dont have any motivation to go out and try to get some action. Get back to me and let me know what's up. By the way there seems to be some problem with your email..I think, lol
It's way easier to work as a team around here than it is to go out with an un motivatred buddy.

Ben

ocbeachbum

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey

sorry im really bad about checking my old posts. Im 23. My problem with girls is that Im just not confident in myself. I used to be almost 400lbs and no matter how much weight I lost(112lbs so far) I still see the same person. I have had girlfriends before but I messed everyone of them up by being too nice and rushing things. I thought I learned from my mistakes but in October I got a girl and messed things up in a month because I acted the same way. I want to get married and have kids and I think that Im trying for that movie type romantic crap to happen but it doesnt. I just dont have the confidence in myself to approach girls. Ive tried that recently but I just cant find any. A few girls I work with actually say WV is a great place to pick up girls because there are not alot of cool guys there. So im going to try going down there. Let me know some things about yourself as well. Maybe we can hang out soon

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to go to WV just to try to pull some chicks? 25 miles isnt going to make that much difference. All that stuff about "the chicks are way cooler at xxx location"...who told you that? I'll bet they dont have a girl from down there..LOL. In stead of driving 40 minutes to "meet some new girls" how bout just spend 20 extra minutes getting ready( ironing clothes, little better shave, make sure shoes are polished...etc). Im usually on during the day my aol im is (pony393). Plenty of places around town to meet girls if you are motivated. Where are you from? You lost 112 lbs so you seem motivated to get laid...how much more do you have to lose? Good job by the way.

ocbeachbum

Don Juan
Reaction score
i work during most of the day but im on at night. I added you to my list. Mine is ocbeachbum1981

talk to you soon

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good...the weekend is coming up better get ready. LOL
By the way what have you been doing to lose the weight?

billybob

Don Juan
Reaction score
This threads over a month old but I'd thought I'd throw my hat into it. I just moved up to the Burgh last August for grad school, I moved up here from the south so I'm missing the weather and southern women!!

A lot of my buds are single and motivated, but its hard to find time with the workload we have. I normally go out in Shadyside since I live right there. But I've never been any good at picking up women from bars - its something I gotta work on.

Anyone else out there?

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shadyside is decent for the chicks. Oakland(Pitt,CMU) is better, but, this town isnt the greatest for picking up chicks. The bars are easy if its a decent spot. One of the things ive noticed is that alot of the bars have the same people in them all the time. So if you arent part of the "crew" the record skips when you walk through the door. LOL. So what are you finding hard about the bars around here? besides the massive mount of fat chicks? LOL. Im still trying to get a drinking and whoring crew together so let me know..all my boys are married...i've lost 5 drinking and whoring friends over the past two years to engagement or marrage( suckers!!!)

Me and OCbeachbum went out a couple weeks ago..the bars by his house were sad...you have a better shot where your at.

Yahoo IM Bigfun351

billybob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its nothing about bars in Pittsburgh that's givin' me trouble, it just took me a while to settle in. I spent all of my first semester up here interacting with girls in my school - but I'm through with that. I need to get out and bite the bullet and start talking to random girls. And bars are the logical choice - I don't have time or desire to get involed in any school organizations or activities outside of law school. I'm on spring break right now, but once I get back I'm gonna make it a point to meet more.

AIM, yahoo ID: stepsinsc

s m0ney

Don Juan
Reaction score
im hitting up Duquesne this fall... is Pittsburgh sweet? I currently live in a smaller Pa city.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this thread. I live in Pgh too, and my experience (which is a little different from you guys since I'm a little older) is that if you're an outsider, it's hard to break in, mostly because all the other dudes that are from here still drink with their elementary school buddies.

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep thats pretty much it. Most people go to the same bars all the time and everyonne knows the people there. The clubs in the strip district are not like that due to the volume of people go down there. Although it is always good to know a female bartender or two(cheap drinks).