Pinks...New show on SPEED Channel

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Has anyone seen this show yet? I just got done watching it. It seemed to be pretty cool. The Camaro was way to much for the Firebird:p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched it, thought it was the stupidist thing ever.

Calling a Drag modified camaro a race car made me really made. It's a Drag car not a race car you idiot. That guy deserved to lose.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
I watched it, thought it was the stupidist thing ever.

Calling a Drag modified camaro a race car made me really made. It's a Drag car not a race car you idiot. That guy deserved to lose.
and it's spelled racecar you idiot ;) :p

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that Camaro was insane. The kid in the Firebird deserved to ****in lose. He knew the guy he was racing, he should have known the dude would bring something with balls and the Firebird dude shows up with a stockass LS1 with spray. What a little biatch. I laughed my ass off when he lost the last race, idiot.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was in the Camaro? An LS1 on spray is no slouch, but I can see if you were racing for titles you'd want something a bit more hardcore. Most notably something that couldn't be taken down by an 18 year old kid in his parent's modded DSM.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Camaro was on slicks...the engine was def not stock. And he had a 300 shot of spray...the LS1 only had a 50 shot. And I dunno what else I think the dude said he had about 300 more hp than the Ls1