Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pimpology 101: The Don Juan Guide

A. I. Kuprin

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump...

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pimp i love your posts

------------------
E-mail:Boono11@aol.com
Aim:Boono11

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a nice post. My only criticism would be, if anything, that the posts (see especially the conversation posts) are just too damn detailed.

I mean, unless you're planning to refer to notes as you're conversing with someone, it's probably best just to give a few general tips to keep a conversation flowing. Because, as we all know, the best conversations are the ones that simply flow, instead of following a set structure.

DLS

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn..alot of these links doesnt work..pimp when you get back please try to re-right those that got deleted..

the rest is great btw!

------------------
~BallZ of SteeL.

a DJ project under heavy construction.

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Guide Update

Basic Conversation Techniques

Introduction to Fundamental Question Types

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pimp’s Responses…

Steel, good idea, I’ll re-post the advice from the discussion forum as part of the next update.

De La, I’ll make note of that in the future. A summary of the main points explained throughout each tip should promote a better understanding of the teachings and allow greater ease in using the techniques and concepts.

As of late I’ve been taking up more of a moderator position and rarely posting. I may, in the future, start posting more frequently but right now all I have time for is helping the boards run smoothly. Some of you may be thinking, “Hey, how come he doesn’t move any threads like the other mods do?” LOL…I’m a “behind the scenes” moderator. I move threads, but I don’t usually reply to them during the process. I appreciate the love, playas…

-Pimp

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimpologist:
DJ Guide Update

Basic Conversation Techniques

Introduction to Fundamental Question Types

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pimp’s Responses…

Steel, good idea, I’ll re-post the advice from the discussion forum as part of the next update.

De La, I’ll make note of that in the future. A summary of the main points explained throughout each tip should promote a better understanding of the teachings and allow greater ease in using the techniques and concepts.

As of late I’ve been taking up more of a moderator position and rarely posting. I may, in the future, start posting more frequently but right now all I have time for is helping the boards run smoothly. Some of you may be thinking, “Hey, how come he doesn’t move any threads like the other mods do?” LOL…I’m a “behind the scenes” moderator. I move threads, but I don’t usually reply to them during the process. I appreciate the love, playas…

-Pimp
that question types thread is awsome and inspiring...cant wait for the rest and some more advanced stuff..keep it up man!

------------------
~BallZ of SteeL.

a DJ project under heavy construction.

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.geocities.com/ciaspymaster/Pimpology.pdf
---------------------------------------------
The .pdf file is back up.

------------------
I MAKE NO EXCUSES FOR MY DESIRES AS A MAN.
I MAKE NO EXCUSES FOR MYSELF.
I MOVE THROUGH THE WORLD WITHOUT APOLOGY.

"IF you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you can't. Either way your right."

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans."

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumpity bump.

Also, use the search, and look for pimpology, there are articles by the same poster that are left out. Like kiss test part two.