Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pimples on ur back and chest...

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
i use a 10% benzoyl peroxide, itz workin i guess but is there suttin i can do to make it stop longer insteada breakin out all the time? it interferes wit ma confidence, even tho girlz dont seem to care, i kinda get worried dey might say suttin about it when dey feelin up on me...any help wud be good. thx

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a loofah sponge and get "Neutrogena Clean and Clear Body Scrub."

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
thankz, is this a problem u had too and u solved it, or is it suttin u figure workz?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a problem I still have actually, but since I started using both of those, it's cleared up almost complety. I used Nature's Cure before and that was the best stuff ever and then they took it off the shelf for some reason...so I was back to square one.

daman01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use proactive. It works really well. I get acne on the face, chest, and back. It was terrible. Although I have found that tanning can really help out also. Go to the proactive website proactive.com and order some, it is a little expensive though.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Words of Wisdom

First order of business is to make sure as hell that these "pimples" aren't the cysts of cystic acne. My #1 mistake with my chest, shoulders, and back was to try to scrub cysts away, and now I'm covered in deep-pitted scars from here 'til eternity.

If they're not cysts, Scrub on, mighty warrior!

If they are, go land some Accutane: I'm on my last month of it as of yesterday, and all I can say is "Wow".

(Trust me: you don't want the scars/blood/pain associated with cysts like that. ;))

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be easier to understand you if you didn't type like a 13 year old girl.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Words of Wisdom

Originally posted by Von Neuen
First order of business is to make sure as hell that these "pimples" aren't the cysts of cystic acne. My #1 mistake with my chest, shoulders, and back was to try to scrub cysts away, and now I'm covered in deep-pitted scars from here 'til eternity.

If they're not cysts, Scrub on, mighty warrior!

If they are, go land some Accutane: I'm on my last month of it as of yesterday, and all I can say is "Wow".

(Trust me: you don't want the scars/blood/pain associated with cysts like that. ;))
Cysts suck ass! I had a few cysts but they left pretty quickly, so who knows...oh yeah, started tanning yesterday and my back already looks and feels better! It hasn't changed that much color...darker anyways. The sun cleared up a helluva lot of stuff and now my back looks whiter instead of red! Well, time to go and help turn it into a darker color...:p

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was brought up before and someone mentioned a specific vitamin you should take to clear it up but I can't remember for the life of me which one it was.

They said neutrogena body wash + a good dose of Vitamin ? everyday would clear up the body acne.

I have some on my upper arms I'd love to get rid of. Who remembers what vitamin it was?

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vitamin E, most likely

It's been long-known that Vitamin E is great for your skin--I take two of those a day, and I use this Vitamin E lotion-type stuff if my back/shoulders get dry.

Accutane users: the more Vitamin E you use, the easier Accutane will be.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i use neutrogina and it seems to work pretty well. nature's cure didnt do it for me, of course i forget to take the pills quite often.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a few things that people say helps with acne but the 2 that I tried were Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin b5) and Zinc. I guess they helped a little bit but I ran out of it before I could see any long term effects. I'll try to find the site that talks about it

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's suppose to be a myth that tanning helps clear up your face. I think they only way it could actually help you out would be to dry out your skin.

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vitamin A also helps. It's what retin a is made off, a doctor told me if you don't intake vitamin a enough a supplement often helps with your acne.

I don't really get much acne anymore, I started using "Sea Breeze." Just get a bag of cotton balls and some sea-breeze, and man it really helps keep your face clean. You can also run your shoulders, arms, back whatever with that stuff... helps keep your skin clear.

I didn't think it would work, but it's cheap and I gave it a try. Hope it helps. I use 2-3 cotton balls a day, just rubbing my face with that stuff, once after waking up and washing my face, once during the day sometime, and once right before bed.

Oh yeah, you don't need to drench the cotton ball with sea breeze, just like 2-3 dabs work, there's a little hole on the top of the cap.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vitamin A?! Yay!

Originally posted by runna4
Vitamin A also helps. It's what retin a is made off
That's what Accutane is made out of, too. Can't be mere coincidence ;)

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tanning doesn't clear it up, more along the lines of just making it less noticeable. I got a pretty good tan today, and some spots on my arms are less noticeable.

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
thankz for all the replies...and the tanning thing does make it less noticable...

Friar

Reaction score
pimples

A little late to the discussion, but I had this problem for years. FINALLY I went to see a dermatologist, one of the best in New York. He has his own products and they can be bought here. I would highly recommend them. He put me on the benzyl peroxide cleansers and the salicylic acid as well. Some of them have sulfur as well which helps. they are called ddf and you can buy them here:

http://www.alphatherapeutics.com

good luck with whatever you choose.

FRIAR