Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"pimples" on shaft

Drifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the second time this has happened and it freaked me out.

I had unprotected sex with this one chick and a few days later two large, very full, red pimples appeared on my shaft.

While I freaked out at first I hoped they were perhaps pimples and let them go.

Well its been about two months since then, and ive had another one of these appear on the shaft.

Its only on the shaft tho and not the head... im very confused.
I wonder if they are just pimples from sweating... but this whole thing has me nervous... any takes?

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally zits on your dork are no problem, but large red full ones could very well be syphilis chancres. They will suceed in a few days, but that's only the beginning. May be cause to get checked, but just in case you don't want a q-tip shoved into your urethra, you can wait and see if a rash developes anywhere on your body. That's the 2nd stage of syphilis. It can be treated within the 1st or 2nd stage, but not afterwards.

Drifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice.
In any case i wanna get tested.
i know the girl i was with wasnt exactly a good girl, and she was actually pretty sick that day.

like she fainted the next morning right in front of me.
might have been drugs or something, but i dont know.
she seemed to be in a lot of pain.

i dont have health insurance tho.
and ive been to planned parenthood before and i know they dont do all of the tests, only a few.... besides im 19

anyone have any idea how much a doctors visit will cost?

it feels good to be a DJ again but from now on im going with quality not quantity, and being safe, trust me guys its not worth.

wait till you wonder if you have something you'll know what im talkin bout