Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pimpin's advice for 9/15

Reaction score
Some of you are with a girlfriend or even married, or just seeing someone. You probably pass up opportunities every day to approach HBs because you are complacent. You have someone now and you don't need to try.

WRONG!

PIMPIN'S RULE #1: ALWAYS STAY 10 UP ON THEM

"What do you mean '10 up', Pimpin'?"

Relationships don't last forever. You get fat, she cheats on you and meanwhile you have passed up hundreds of opportunities. How are you going to feel then? This is why you keep a 10 conquest "buffer" and then you will never feel like you missed. This goes for anyone in a monogamous relationship.

GL bros. Discuss.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definitely not recommend that for Long Term Relationships, especially not marriage. I think if you did that while married your marriage would fall apart pretty damn fast.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by triple_ultima
I would definitely not recommend that for Long Term Relationships, especially not marriage. I think if you did that while married your marriage would fall apart pretty damn fast.
hes not sayin to **** all the women u feel like ****in, hes talkin about keepin them all on the back burner JUST IN CASE. cause no matter how perfect you are, things change, **** i would not wanna be single for the rest of my life IF my wife died.
DO U UNDERSTAND?

PLZ PUT AWAY UR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS !:woo:

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats definately something a 35 year old would say.
what he really means is to just keep your socail proof high for the rest of your life, that if anything went wrong with the LTR, u can bounce back easy.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpin' is totally right.
If you guys don't know that MOST women have lots of men waiting "on reserve" (yes even YOUR GIRLFRIEND probably does this), then you are incredibly naive.
just like us, women have two kinds of male friends -- platonic friends, with whom they have absolutely no sexual interest, and with whom everything is totally clear; and less-than-platonic friends (e.g. lingering ex-boyfriends)...there are easy ways to tell the difference...

so why shouldn't you also have female friends of the same sort?
besides, i think that a little ambiguity and sexual tension makes friendships more interesting -- in fact i would say that i have this kind of relationship with nearly all of my female friends. even if you don't do anything with them, it's just more fun for everybody...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is stupid advice. Why would anyone enter a relationship if they didn't have any hope of it lasting? Approaching women while you're in a serious relationship is going to cause damage.

If the relationship doesn't last, you can pick up where you left off.

However, if you're wanting to keep your social skills up, approach men and women, old and young, and make conversation.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

GET REAL!

seriously....

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess, she cheeted on you and now your feeling some regrets.....
That's what you get when you don't thake care of your biatch. She goes to another PiMp

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Why would anyone enter a relationship if they didn't have any hope of it lasting?
Because we don't want to be alone?

Only a precious few of today's couples will stand the test of time. You are a fool if you enter a relationship with the belief that it will last forever. Enjoy it while you can, because it WILL end.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a precious few of today's couples will stand the test of time. You are a fool if you enter a relationship with the belief that it will last forever. Enjoy it while you can, because it WILL end.
Note: I used the word HOPE. No LTR is guaranteed to last, but there's nothing wrong with hoping that it will work.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nly a precious few of today's couples will stand the test of time. You are a fool if you enter a relationship with the belief that it will last forever. Enjoy it while you can, because it WILL end.

again someone who got burned.

so what it may end?

you also might get ran over by a 18 wheeler.

which is more painful? are u going to stop driving now?

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
again someone who got burned.

so what it may end?

you also might get ran over by a 18 wheeler.

which is more painful? are u going to stop driving now?
I think my frame of mind and perspective are much better now that I EXPECT my relationships to end instead of having the frame of mind that it will last forever.

Yes, I was burned, and it turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. I've turned my life around since then and now have my pick of women to date, instead of clingy desperately to my ex like I used to.

I wasn't saying to not have the relationship, what I meant was it should always be in the back of your mind that IT WILL END.

So even though I'm only seeing one girl now, I still want to work on improving myself and my "game" for that time in the future when I'm actively seeking to meet new women.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So even though I'm only seeing one girl now, I still want to work on improving myself and my "game" for that time in the future when I'm actively seeking to meet new women.
well of course we know it can end...but thats goes with risk...your right to always know it can end in many ways.

i dont think you should be hitting on women if ur commited to someone(like the origional poster said)..you can keep up on ur game..by just being social.

Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
Let me guess, she cheeted on you and now your feeling some regrets.....
That's what you get when you don't thake care of your biatch. She goes to another PiMp
You are missing the point: I just used her cheating as an example. It could be YOU cheating on her, it could be that you can't stand the sight of each other...who knows? The point is: don't pass up on opportunities while in a relationship or you'll be sorry later.

If this advice doesn't mesh with the "Mr. Nice Guys", that's ok. It wasn't meant for you. Go put on your Polo shirt, buy your girlfriend some flowers, write a poem, and wait until I am done banging her.......lol

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with not passing oppurtunities.

If it is in your nature to cheat, then go for it. If it's not in your nature to cheat, then don't cheat. Simple as that. However don't throw that number away either. The least you can do is keep in touch and maintain a link. Put her in the friendzone, and then if the time comes that you need to rebound, take her out of that friendzone. There's nothing wrong with having back-ups, girls have plenty of them, and the friendzone is really easy to leave if you're the one who put her there intentionally.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
This is stupid advice. Why would anyone enter a relationship if they didn't have any hope of it lasting? Approaching women while you're in a serious relationship is going to cause damage.

If the relationship doesn't last, you can pick up where you left off.

However, if you're wanting to keep your social skills up, approach men and women, old and young, and make conversation.
lol, because out of all of the relationships you think is "the one" only ONE will be, and someone people don't even get that one.