Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pierce's Self Improvement Thread.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Twenty One years old and I live in Georgia. I just got out of a horrible relationship where I completely turned AFC. Took away 2 years of my life and 2 years of college where I turned down so many girls over those 2 years. I haven't talked to my ex in 2 months and I will ignore everything she sends me (texts, calls, emails) even though I do still think about her a lot (More hatred of the things I went through). Here are my goals for the rest of the year. (6 Months).

☀ Graduate College. Get into grad school.
☀ Walk onto the basketball team.
☀ Sleep with no less then 10 girls.
☀ Get a good paying job.

I'm talking to a couple girls right now. I don't feel like any of them except one is really working however.
1. One girl kept flaking on me so I deleted her number.
2. Another girl found out I just got out a relationship and she thinks I just wan't a f*ck buddy and she only wants to be friends. (I hung out with her once but it was only briefly, next time I'm going to try her up).
3. This girl likes me and I can tell she wants a relationship. That's not happening though. I just want to hit and quit it but I don't know if she would do that unless I wifed her up.
4. This girl seems like a good girl. She texts me everyday and we will start haning out next week. We will see how it goes.
5. This girl is a girl that used to like me last year but she had a boyfriend so the furthest we would go is just being naked but never any penetration. I don't like backtracking so I might be straight on this girl.
6. This is a girl I used to talk to last year but I stopped talking to her because of my girlfriend and I felt bad with sleeping with another girl.

I'm always on the hunt for new girls though. I love talking to new girls as opposed to girls I already have. I'm trying to work on my game where I can just go solo and talk to a girl but I'm not there yet. When I'm with my friends I can easily go up to a girl but I guess I'm shy when I'm with myself.

I'll continue to post in this thread my thoughts and anybody is welcome to post in here to give me tips or suggestions.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I'm going out to a fancy restaurant for one of my friends from high school. My plan is to probably meet new women and get a couple numbers.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well past two days. I got two numbers. One from a 19 year old and one from a 30 year old girl. My age is definately a turn off for the 30 year old girl but I will see if I can break it because she definately was choosin. I'm going to call her around Thursday and see if she is trying to do drinks on Saturday or something. As for the 19 year old girl... she lives way too far and I don't think its worth it so I'm just going to save her number.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I definately got at least 5 numbers from girls yesterday. I'm only focusing on 3 of them though. I will text them today and try to build some comfort before I just blatenly ask them to chill. Usually I'd go straight to business and ask girls to chill but that was 50% so I'm trying to do a little adjustment.

GunzBlazin

Reaction score
I just started a log threat myself, but I first have to get lean. Nice work on starting this threat, I'm sure it'll be an extra motivation. Keep up the good work bro! Once I'm lean I'll probably start something like this myself.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well went to the club downtown and got one number. The bad thing was that no girls were dancing so I'm even surprised I got a number. I texted a girl from a couple days ago. Yesterday we just had a decent short conversation in which I thought was building comfort but I guess it didn't. Today I texted her and asked what she was doin. After she texted me back I asked her if she was free later on so we could hang out. She never texted me back. I said "What you doin later on? Lets hang"..... no text back

I guess I'll check this as a rejection. I guess I need to learn how to build more rapport before getting her number. When I got her number we had a little conversation about school and such. Maybe she saw me get another girls number later in that night. Who knows? I'm not sweating it because theres more girls at this school.

On a side note this girl I used to mess with is here for the weekend. The reason we stopped foolin around was because I felt guilty because I had a gf (even though the girl was cool with me havin another chick). I'm trying to get her back on the team as she was a complete freak... and I like freaks lol.

So I'm going to this little gathering tonight and I'm going to see wasup with these other girls.

On a side note I go to the gym everyday. Lifting weights every other day so I can get a little bigger. I've also been applying to a lot of jobs and I will keep calling them once every week until I get hired somewhere.

-EDIT- I really don't like traveling downtown to get girls because if I do get girls I have to commute to see them and I really don't have the gas to be doing that a lot. I already have 2 girls that live near downtown anyway and there both light skin and I'm content. So really I'm trying to bag more girls around my area. I might try POF but I am really undecided.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The gathering I went to yesterday was a bust. Was just one girl but I could tell she was feeling someone else so I didn't even try to respond to her. I just sipped my drank and talked to people.

Tommorow morning I'm going to wake up early and make sure to call these places that I have applied to and hopefully I can get me a job because I'm trying to become more independant. Don't want to depend on my parents for my phone bill and gas money.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have a job interview in an hour. Hopefully I do well and get the job.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did well in the job interview and I have another scheduled later on this week so thats a plus.

Today I'm going to call this girl whose number I got last week and ask her if she wants to go out for drinks. (Same girl who hit me wit da no text back... I deleted her number but she texted me yesterday on some small talk.)

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I need advice guys..... I asked the girl out on a date and she said yea that she is down. Well then she calls me and tells me that she would be ready after the shower or what not.

Then 20 minutes she calls me and asks if we can do it tommorow. I told her I'd let her know. She then apologizes and then I said alright and hung up.

(-.-)

I am definately not going to hit her up until she hits me up again but I don't appreciate it that she ditched last second but o well. hehe

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
Ok I need advice guys..... I asked the girl out on a date and she said yea that she is down. Well then she calls me and tells me that she would be ready after the shower or what not.

Then 20 minutes she calls me and asks if we can do it tommorow. I told her I'd let her know. She then apologizes and then I said alright and hung up.

(-.-)

I am definately not going to hit her up until she hits me up again but I don't appreciate it that she ditched last second but o well. hehe
Anyone have any comments/suggestions please?

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish I could get some feedback. Well Sunday I got a little date planned out with this girl but I am driving a good 40 mins just to see her. I will probably take her out to dinner or somethn.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Sunday I'm going to do lunch with this 30 year old girl.

and Tonight I got two girls numbers. Both very cute. Had a decent conversation with both girls. I plan on hitting both of them up either tommorow or sunday so they can remember me.

and I got the job I applied for ... so things are looking up for me.

Things I wish to improve: Have more confidence to call a girl rather then text her. Apart from that I think I'm good.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to lunch and the movies with this girl. Had a good time. Talked and got rapport during lunch. Got my kino on during the movies. Perfect combination and I ended the date and ended it off with a little make out. So good date in my opinion.

I called two girls that I got their numbers on 2 different weeks at different parties. Both girls didn't save my number even when I texted them my name so I will delete both numbers. No worries though.

Hobbs

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not really giving any dialogue. You're just saying "talked to some girls, got numbers".
So it's pretty hard to analyze anything you're doing since you're not giving us any details.
I'd love to give my opinion/advice but from what you've told us there's not much to go off of.
Maybe if you're looking for advice on something specific, just post the dialogue and ask what went wrong or what you could improve on.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
Anyone have any comments/suggestions please?
I don't think you did anything wrong. Always maintain the attitude that she's lucky to be going out with you. Don't put up with a woman flaking on you and messing with your time.
I'm much older than you, so I can tell you that in my many years of dating, I have never experienced feelings of regret for following the no contact rule on women who have flaked on me.
Women will pull this crap because chances are they have done it with some other guy and have gotten away with it. This is your chance at the to distinguish yourself as different from all the other chumps out there.