Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pictures of Results

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not gay or anything guys....i just wanna know what u guys think is big....b/c im going to start back lifting soon...and i wanna know a level were i can kinda chill in my lifting a bit....so lets see some pics, of u built guys...and how long it took

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahaha

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your decent size, keep up the good work. Don't listen to most of these guys. They had me as 14% BF and i was measured the following day at just under 10%.

I think Mindovermatter is the only legit poster!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
Your decent size, keep up the good work. Don't listen to most of these guys. They had me as 14% BF and i was measured the following day at just under 10%.

how can you blame people for mistaking your bodyfat over a pic?! i could *maybe* understand if people said you were like 18%, but they said 14% while you were 10%... it's not really that much of a difference

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again... absof*ucking-lutely amazing legs, Lifeforce, well done swede!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22

Next time you want your BF measured give us a pic you can make an accurate guess of instead of showing a pic of your upper body. Don't blame your own incompetence on us.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRelic
Again... absof*ucking-lutely amazing legs, Lifeforce, well done swede!
Thanks man :D Trying to catch up with my upper body though but Squats are so damn fun to do. =D Killed myself on the rows lately so my back and arms should finally be up to par.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, feel like transferring some of that squat enthusiasm over this way? ;)

I haven't been checking journals religiously, but those quads are nuts, how long would you say it took to get to around that stage? I really gotta get stuck into squats...

Rows are fantastic, i'm still feeling it from yesterday.

I might post some pics up mid dec, when i'm sleeping/eating properly.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if you give me some enthusuiasm for my bench =D

Dude I have good genetics in my legs, agile and have very easy to put on mass on them. However, the best way to quickly gain mass on the legs are deep squats where you exclude your back as much as possible and only push with your legs. At least for me. Did alot of ATG with 4-8 reps and they just exploded in size. Most other exercises are pretty useless IMO, leg extensions and similar things. Just make sure to squat with good form even if it means less weight. This is what works for me at least, doesn't mean it will do jack for you. :(

Yeah, gotta love those rows, another exercise I have come to love once I understood how it worked! :cheer:

Looking forward to the pics man

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^

HOw tall are you? You look like your way under six feet! For being so arrogant, you sure are a small dude!

....you do have great legs, so i'll give you props for that!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind comment Tristan22, and thank you for the friendly "Hey a$$hole" PM. :)

Ohh yes I am very short, at least 2' tall and 2' around each leg. But it doesn't take a big man to knock somebody down.

Don't mistake me for being arrogant, you gave us a crappy pic and then flame us for being ignorant when we can't make a perfect estimate. :up:

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You crack me up! Your picture is distorted as he!! too. SOrry i didn't post one of my photos from muscle magazine...lol :D

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would have been great, to give people some motivation man. =)

I crack you up... must be because I am in such a good mood after you PM'd me and called me shorty... haha :crackup: :p

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
666 is a cool number tristan, so you can stop posting now ;)

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i'll retire here, with 667! Good luck everyone and keep working out! For yourself that is, not the females :D

I'm retired:

10-20-2005

signing off!