Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics with other guys

luber873

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Yeah very alpha of you haha. She cares so much that she put up pics with new guys. Do you know how many cheating slvts I've confronted about this?

1. Insecure girl I.e. Fvcked up girl
2. Visiting guy friends(alone?)
3. Physical intimacy with about them in pictures
4. Rocky relationship with you

That's all I need.
After pondering it further, it was two pictures that I read WAY TOO MUCH into. PlayHerMan would call me a b*tch for getting emotional over something so insignificant I'm sure.

Other threads say it's good to have an insecure GF vs a secure one. She is reaching out for a reaction from me by posting these two pictures. I've been an emotionless stone because I've read too much on this site. Don't get me wrong it works very well for seduction and getting a girl to fall for you initially. But once you're in a relationship and her emotions are pulled by you, being emotionless doesn't work I've found. She needs some beta mixed with alpha in this relationship.

I used to be extremely protective of my GFs and I'm learning that just pushes them away. It's a picture; there wasn't physical intimacy in it. She wasn't alone when visiting.

Boundaries are fine in a relationship and cheating is 100% unacceptable.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to the understanding that you are in an open relationship...

Problem solved..

luber873

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good call here boys. Ended it the other night. I'll post in the no contact challenge.

luber873

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brain is starting to think I really let my insecurities get to me and messed up with a great girl. This sucks.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as insecurity

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude are you RETARDED!?!?!?!?!

You made a "forum" ****up your relationship hahahahahah. Ok, so she took pictures of DUDES she used to hang with in college. Whether they used to fool around OR not is irrelevant. Do you not have ENOUGH TRUST in yourself and your woman that she DID NOT CHEAT??? She hasn't seen these people in a long time of course she's going to want to enjoy herself.

An you know why you are ALLOWED to give benefit of the doubt because if something ever did come up, you could non-nonchalantly walk away (if you so choose) and meet another cutie.

I really can't believe you broke up with her (and I'm a guy who doesn't believe in monogamy) I see NOTHING that justified such actions. It only shows a reflection of you.

luber873

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a reflection on me. I don't know if I truly wanted her or if I was addicted to the chase. If I'm not totally into a girl every little issue is a reason for me to dump her. I overanalyzed everything about her.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno... I changed my attitude about how I deal with women and things have been easier ever since. I don't analyze anymore, i'm not so anxious to dump or not dump, go NC or not. I just keep spinning plates man, I never stop talking to women until the woman i'm with tells me flat out she wants a commitment from me and even then she has to earn that.

Not only is it easier for me to know when i'm in there or not by basically forcing her to speak to me in plain english. But I force her to realize that she actually wants something from me. Thats a big deal with women, they have to realize it's them that wants the relationship. It has to be this way because they are the ones that are constantly being approached by men. You have to keep spinning plates man, it's the only way to show a woman that you really have options. Spin plates and tell her about it... tactfully of course.

Think about it, this is exactly what she is doing to you. You need to flip the script man...

She is posting those pictures because she really doesn't care, she even told you things are not AOK with you two. Pursuit is an unavoidable sign of weakness in this case. If you had options why would you pursue some female that is basically worthless to you because she is so far away? Can't hit it, cant take her out, no companionship...

Speak her language man, it's the only thing she is going to understand. Don't be the chump standing on the sidelines looking for handouts. Go get your own steak to sink your teeth into. Maybe by the time she moves back she will have some respect for you.

luber873

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused. She lives in the same city as me. We had companionship and we liked doing A LOT of the same things. We were hanging out 3-4 times/week. She clearly stated two months ago she wanted me and would "confess" her feelings to me when drunk about how much she wanted me, how she felt I didn't care about her.

Then this bull**** started. I'm good at seduction and I was able to get the girl back that said she'd "never been anything more than friends with me" but my relationship game and handling "**** tests" definitely needs work.

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know how to cleverly parry a shvt test then ignore it

PackDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! she has you wrapped around her finger. I can't believe you're this upset about it. It's quite clear. She disrespected you on a public forum. NEXT! If she was mutual friends with me on FB I would instantly think you're a b1tch when I saw those photos go up. "Hey everyone, look at me affectionately posed with other guys! Isn't my boy toy such a b1tch?!"

End of the day - You shouldn't care about women as much. Disrespect = get your a$$ out.

luber873

Don Juan
Reaction score
PackDaddy said:
Wow! she has you wrapped around her finger. I can't believe you're this upset about it. It's quite clear. She disrespected you on a public forum. NEXT! If she was mutual friends with me on FB I would instantly think you're a b1tch when I saw those photos go up. "Hey everyone, look at me affectionately posed with other guys! Isn't my boy toy such a b1tch?!"

End of the day - You shouldn't care about women as much. Disrespect = get your a$$ out.
This is how I felt initially and told her calmly it was disrespectful. She agreed, said it's been a problem in the past (no ****) but didn't take the picture down. How do you define what is a **it test and what is truly disrespectful?

I'm not upset any more. I'm HAPPIER since we broke up which should be the clearest of signs.