Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m always amazed at how many guys are attracted to these artificial, painted up and surgically enhanced women. They are truly unattractive to me, and always have been, even in my youth.
I love naturally beautiful women, the ones who won the genetic lottery and need no enhancement. I realize I’m in the minority but I just can’t fathom how men can be so attracted to artifice. To me these model types are repulsive because I know what’s underneath.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 7573
Natalie Imbruglia was when she was young and got her breakthrough way back really cute and a natural beauty with almost no use of makeup. (And also note that she has zero plastic surgery done at that time).
She looks like she suffers from depression or something. Not into it. Would def smash though.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m always amazed at how many guys are attracted to these artificial, painted up and surgically enhanced women. They are truly unattractive to me, and always have been, even in my youth.
I love naturally beautiful women, the ones who won the genetic lottery and need no enhancement. I realize I’m in the minority but I just can’t fathom how men can be so attracted to artifice. To me these model types are repulsive because I know what’s underneath.

Agree completely. Fake anything is a turn off. So are any insta thots.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The actress Selma Hayeck in her prime was beautiful and natural imo. Aged like **** though.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
The actress Selma Hayeck in her prime was beautiful and natural imo. Aged like **** though.
I think it was Patrice O'Neal who said, "pvssy age like bread, not like wine." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one I posted is young and natural bro.
Maybe the breasts. But ill give that a pass. Makeup has been around for 1ks of years. American indians wore dress and makeup.
I think men who think this way is just some sort of coping mechanism of some sort. I dont get it. Maybe a desire to go the Amish route like Roosh? I danno

The SMP aka beauty level. Has always been this way. Young fertile women.
Ive seen many models without their makeup and many of them are still smoke shows.
The principle that a man should capture is the ability to ignore her beauty and see her as just another girl.
LOL regarding the Amish. Interestingly, though, I was in Amish country a couple years ago and I noticed there were some extraordinarily attractive young fillies out there.

To each his own. I have really grown to hate large amounts of makeup. There are two ways to use makeup... One is as a slight and tasteful seasoning to enhance the "dish", and the other is a cosmetic face dump that hides what's really there. For me, these women are literally creating an illusion which triggers men to react.

I do like a little subtle makeup. I just don't like the full paint job. I find it fake and manipulative. I'm fortunate to have a girl who has that natural beauty I love. She doesn't need makeup at all, even at her age. She definitely won the genetic lottery, to my benefit. For me, there's nothing like a fresh, smiling female face that is natural and without pretense. It's easy for me to overlook minor flaws because I value naturalness over cover-up. That's just my preference. When I see an artificially manufactured woman, I see massive problems behind the facade. That speaks louder to me than the exterior paint job.