Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Here we go again…

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't find a 10, but this is close enough. At least she doesn't look like a total wh0re like a lot of the pics I've seen in this thread. She needs to throw that coffee away. I fvcking hate coffee breath.

Amount of thiccness is chef’s kiss. No tats and natural long hair. This how the future mother of your children should look like.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the female from the AT&T commercials. She's gone into hiding in recent months...
Gone into hiding? What's all that about? I knew it was the AT&T girl. I know she's expressed some "insecurity" about her figure, she gets upset about the "male gaze" apparently. I guess that's what happens when you're too sexy.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always loved Alicia Silverstone in the Aerosmith videos when I was like 7-8 years old

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Gone into hiding? What's all that about? I knew it was the AT&T girl. I know she's expressed some "insecurity" about her figure, she gets upset about the "male gaze" apparently. I guess that's what happens when you're too sexy.
People were picking on her for her boobs, then because of her support for Israel (she's Jewish). Not sure if she's doing the AT&T coms any longer.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't find a 10, but this is close enough. At least she doesn't look like a total wh0re like a lot of the pics I've seen in this thread. She needs to throw that coffee away. I fvcking hate coffee breath.

Jesus! That dress, that smile, those eyes, those boobs, and especially those boobs!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus! That dress, that smile, those eyes, those boobs, and especially those boobs!
Jason Statham was in a relationship with Kelly Brook for about 7 years, starting when she was about 19yrs old. So he tapped them when they were at their perkiest. He was still bald then, but much less known and wealthy.
Jason Statham & Kelly Brook __ September 1999.jpeg

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People were picking on her for her boobs, then because of her support for Israel (she's Jewish). Not sure if she's doing the AT&T coms any longer.
She is, I literally just saw one like five seconds ago.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Her face probably isn't a 10 but that outfit/style and body nearly are.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score