Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics of Tyler Durden

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone got any pics of tyler durden? (the pua not brad pitt).

thanks

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. Style slates tylers looks in his book, but really he isnt that bad looking.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah twenty six has a really cool skater look. isnt his name 26 coz he didnt loose his verginity till her was 26??

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
Yeah man you know what's funny though?

They get more pvssy then you're ever get.

JC Jerkson
Haha. How could you not see that comment coming.

Silver_Grizzly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
Yeah man you know what's funny though?

They get more pvssy then you're ever get.

JC Jerkson
Well, glad to know they get more ***** than you get, but you cant assume I get none like yoursellf :up: good day

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, glad to know they get more ***** than you get, but you cant assume I get none like yoursellf good day
Hehe, I take it you're new here and don't know much about the people on this site. It basically runs like this. 99% of the posters are completly anonymous, and you don't know anything about them. You don't know what they look like, and you don't know whether they actually have game, or are just talking like they do.

The other 1% are guys that don't hide anything. They post field reports of their success in the field, they post photos of themselves with the girls they hook up with, and generally bring a lot of knowledge into the community. There's maybe 5-10 guys like this on sosuave, and JC is one of them. He's one of the few guys on here who can provide proof of his game, and wings with several guys that also post here who'll vouch for him. Until you can do the same, most people will see you as another one of the 99%ers.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn...this isn't a ****ing competition.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
Yeah twenty six has a really cool skater look. isnt his name 26 coz he didnt loose his verginity till her was 26??
Yeah.

I think TD has a really cool style when it comes to clothes.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
No, they are geeks.

But that is why they are successful at selling their methods.
Very true!

They are definately geeks! Well maybe not all, but quiet a few in those group pics!

Probably also explains why they get so into this PUA stuff, because they went so long without getting any hot woman!

But like you say, if they were all real good looking dudes, they wouldnt sell sh*t, because everyone would just put their success down to their looks!

CHOCOLATE(COLA)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Hehe, I take it you're new here and don't know much about the people on this site. It basically runs like this. 99% of the posters are completly anonymous, and you don't know anything about them. You don't know what they look like, and you don't know whether they actually have game, or are just talking like they do.

The other 1% are guys that don't hide anything. They post field reports of their success in the field, they post photos of themselves with the girls they hook up with, and generally bring a lot of knowledge into the community. There's maybe 5-10 guys like this on sosuave, and JC is one of them. He's one of the few guys on here who can provide proof of his game, and wings with several guys that also post here who'll vouch for him. Until you can do the same, most people will see you as another one of the 99%ers.
hmm, suddenly the Don Juan forums are about proving yourself.........

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
They look like the morose and hungover second coming of NSYNC. But if they pickup chicks, I guess I better start looking like a punk b*tch.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their idea of clothing is about standing out and not blending into the crowed.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever women like about him, it's not looks.

They look frightful. If it was for Halloween I think they're a little late.

I can't imagine that women actually like that look. So as I said, if women like him it can't be for how he looks.

Ben

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Who are they?And where are they from?They look like a bunch of average joes to me so I think they must have mad game.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
Who are they?And where are they from?They look like a bunch of average joes to me so I think they must have mad game.
you basically answered your own question.

these are guys who are seen as top of PUA chain. the supposed gurus.

They run VERY expensive workshops, which may or may not be worth it.. i think it'd basically be a $2000 boost of temporary confidence. a little bit of success and you'd keep the confidence.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I need to become a GURU.