Pickup tip

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't like to give out their phone numbers to total strangers.

But the female definition of stranger and the male definition of stranger is different.

To a man, a person we do not know is a stranger.

To a woman, a person who does not know her is a stranger.

Basically, this is why getting women to tell you all about themselves works so well. Women change their view of you from stranger to guy they'll give their number too if YOU know THEM well enough. So when they're blabbering on about themselves, LISTEN and REMEMBER.

Note: This does not include unsoclicited information about them gained through stalking or private detectives...
Cheers,
Deagleclaw out

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)

[This message has been edited by Deagleclaw (edited 10-29-2001).]

Don Scotta

Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't quote right but anyway
--So when they're blabbering on about themselves, LISTEN and REMEMBER.--

Good post.

It's annoying that females talk so god d@mn much but it takes the burden off of our shoulders. It makes it really hard to LISTEN and REMEMBER sometimes, 'cause girls go into so much god d@mn detail that you forgot what they were talkin about in the first place.

Guy's story: Man, some f*ckin idiot rear ended me yesterday in the mall parking lot.

Girl's story: I went shopping at the mall yesterday and picked up the cutest pair of boots, they're brown with tan soles, but are sorta like sandles ya know? Anyway, I was leavin the mall, I hopped in my car and turned the music on, started backing out of the spot, when all of a sudden I see this guy come flying around the corner in his blue mustang.

And I start thinking, oh ****, this guy is gonna hit me, so I slam on the brakes, but it's too late. He rear ends me and knocks me sideways like this (demonstrates with hands).

*5 minutes later...*

Now I gotta go through the hassle of dealing with his insurance company, blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Don Scotta (edited 04-05-2002).]

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use that all of the time.

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very nice definition of how a female and male define stranger.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Succinct and true. You get my seal of approval.

Only other thing I'd say is that she'll also give you her number knowing nothing about her when the INTERACTION has been interesting enough.

This is actually one of the best ways to get it IMO because she's giving you her number so fast that even she'll think about it later.

You can get numbers in 30 seconds. 2 mins is about average and you can have talked about NONE of the usual things most guys rattle on about (as in avoid everything every other guy asks her ALL the time) get onto YOUR thread. If you're asking her boring questions then be going somewhere with it.

That said for making friends and or getting to know your girl (during comfort building) this technique works wonders.

Also Woman know both definitions of stranger: "Tall, dark and handsome stranger" <---WHY stranger? Because he's mysterious and interesting. Why dark? I havn't a clue. All I know is that in reality it should be modified to:

"Alpha male, ****y and funny stranger" a term which I am now christening AMCFS :D

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Getting a number's like a party trick. It's a tiny bit of the game. It's a psychological hurdle as much as anything else.

It gets to the stage that you can take friends out and you can ask them who the hottest girls here are and proceed to get about five or six numbers from them before sitting down and telling them you're bored.

I have a fervent BELIEF that at least once when you're in the swing of your game you should get some numbers intentionally to rip up and throw away. David D talked about doing it so I tried it one night. Feels great. (If you're doing this with a girl in your group that you want she'll notice it all right...Think it'll work in your favour but I'm not sure. *puts it on his to do list*

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gathering numbers and growing your blackbook with countless options that you will probably never take is awful... the reason for gathering a phone number from somebody has become obcene because of david deangelo. I'll stop there.

That was another amazing post by deagle claw, extremely good definition. You can learn a lot from this post. More than just how to act interest, more that you should be interested like Don Scotta says. Break down the information, know that it is true, don't just see it, you must make it part of you, you must believe in it. Scour this site, believe for a moment what is said to know if it is right in your heart... this strikes deep, I am a horrible man with my friends, I've only started to scratch the surface of creating best friends... I have never had one, I never payed enough attention to them.

Mighty mouse, always fast and hard hitting... people get confused about you man, why don't you ever explain yourself. Your being so secretive, so mysterious, you are hiding more meaning with your small petty words. Why don't you tell us why you think WOMEN are so easy? You just lost an LTR, no wonder you've been making so many posts about them. Fake connection my ass, what a ****ing waste of my time it would be to do that.

doctor, your advancing in your field... what area is your specialty? DO you have any references? I would appreciate your insight further into AMCFS, another muddled confused frustrated slut would enjoy me knowing more about this idea. HAHA sucker, I don't really, I want to know why you think phone numbers are so special, I never use any that I get. Better yet, teach me how to be nice to AFC's while still teaching them bro, you seem to have the knack of coming across as an advancement DJ teacher, probably an adept field that I would like to improve upon.

To me, a stranger is somebody I don't know. Is that really true, it's definitely logical, so it must be true. I don't really know my friends though, they are acquaintances, so this is a deeper hint, that they are still mostly strangers to me.

To me, a woman thinks I am a stranger, if I don't know her. Also very logical, must also be true. So exercise your passion, show her you care by not only listening to what she blabbers, show her you know she blabbers. Be a friend, one that she sees as more than a friend. Don't let her **** up her chances with you, play her games, than immediately tell her the game is stupid, but be friendly about it. If she can't handle your criticism, she is probably not the girl for you.