Pickup Artist Alex Smith 8 year sentence gang rape

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ts-pickup-artist-rapist-away-for-8-years.html

most of the police work done to bring Claire’s rapists to justice was done by Claire herself. Scouring pickup forums, Claire found the online alter egos and blogs of Smith, ****, and Berlin. And it was in accounts written by Smith and Berlin, that Claire read about her own rape.

“I uncovered this whole world that I did not know existed,” Claire said in a statement to a San Diego court in July. “Of pickup artists, men who blogged about their interactions with women, bragged about how many they slept with, and egged each other with advice and insults of how they should manipulate and objectify women.”

Claire submitted to police an overflowing file of blog posts, student testimonials, and forum conversations, all of which would be ultimately used to secure guilty pleas from two men and a guilty verdict for Smith.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They put it on a message board? They deserve to be caught...

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then some of the clowns here wonder why the smart ones on this board want to remain anonymous.

Not that we are all going round gang raping poor women, but there is definitely content posted here that could more than upset a sensitive HR department or female boss.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anyone here who has a daughter who is NOT teaching them that passing out drunk around a bunch of guys will get them fvcked?

Think of the highest crime neighborhood you know. Stuff your pockets with cash, get sh!tfaced drunk, and go pass out on the sidewalk in that bad neighborhood. Then call the police the next morning when you wake up robbed. They're going to laugh at you and tell you that you deserved it for being a dumbass.

B

BlueAlpha1

"Pick Up Artists" are dumb anyway. I mean look at them. Roosh? Matt Forney? This guy? It's not 2005 anymore, the gig is up and girl's were onto it years ago. Using phrases like "Neg the target" while "sarging" and you deserve whatever you get.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many rape cases are more about regret and less about assault. To me a rape involves restraining a person. If I don't see wrist marks or whatever, she's just fuuucking dudes.

I have seen girls who turn into little sluts with a couple drinks. The difference in it being a rape or not is how she considers the night the very next day.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anyone here who has a daughter who is NOT teaching them that passing out drunk around a bunch of guys will get them fvcked?

Think of the highest crime neighborhood you know. Stuff your pockets with cash, get sh!tfaced drunk, and go pass out on the sidewalk in that bad neighborhood. Then call the police the next morning when you wake up robbed. They're going to laugh at you and tell you that you deserved it for being a dumbass.
I pretty much word for word said that on a Facebook post I saw populated by feminists and white Knights. Their brains nearly imploded. Then they started raging saying men need to b taught not to rape lol.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Pick Up Artists" are dumb anyway. I mean look at them. Roosh? Matt Forney? This guy? It's not 2005 anymore, the gig is up and girl's were onto it years ago. Using phrases like "Neg the target" while "sarging" and you deserve whatever you get.
True.. None of this garbage works anymore unless the girl is young and or drunk, or you happen to run into a chick that just wants to fvck.

One more thing of the topic. Never fvck a really drunk women, EVER. If she's drunk and she is throwing herself at you, DO NOT go for it. It is not worth the risk of having her come back and say she was raped. When I was in college I was making out with a drunk girl at a party, but it never went past that, later she hooked up with some dude, when she was blind drunk, and since apparently I was the only guy she could remember said I raped her when she woke up naked in the quad, with dried spunk on her face. Lucky for me I had lots of witnesses that said no way it was me. The dude that fvcked her, got hauled in charged and was sent to prison for 12 years.

I know that there are many here that will say, that's all a bunch of BS... and it is... but it is also reality. Men are held to a higher standard of behavior when they are drunk, b!tching about it is pointless, it is what it is so protect yourself.

B

BlueAlpha1

True.. None of this garbage works anymore unless the girl is young and or drunk, or you happen to run into a chick that just wants to fvck.

One more thing of the topic. Never fvck a really drunk women, EVER. If she's drunk and she is throwing herself at you, DO NOT go for it. It is not worth the risk of having her come back and say she was raped. When I was in college I was making out with a drunk girl at a party, but it never went past that, later she hooked up with some dude, when she was blind drunk, and since apparently I was the only guy she could remember said I raped her when she woke up naked in the quad, with dried spunk on her face. Lucky for me I had lots of witnesses that said no way it was me. The dude that fvcked her, got hauled in charged and was sent to prison for 12 years.

I know that there are many here that will say, that's all a bunch of BS... and it is... but it is also reality. Men are held to a higher standard of behavior when they are drunk, b!tching about it is pointless, it is what it is so protect yourself.
That's a horrifying, but very enlightening story. You know it's funny, radical feminists say "all men are potential rapists" or some such trash. The truth is, while not all women are potential rape fakers, every feminist is.

Because normal, traditional women wouldn't consider what you described rape. They would call it a bad choice, but take accountability. But most feminists do consider that rape. They've altered the definition and stretched it out to include just about everything. And it is to say any time a woman is drunk/pressured/confused, she can't consent. To that end, before you bang you should ask a girl if she considers herself a feminist.

And if you ever meet loud mouth feminist shooting her mouth off about men, remind her why every feminist is a potential false rape charge.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he did it he deserves it.

Rape is Rape

However, rape accusation is basically a rape sentence in itself.

Rape cases you get guilty before proven guilty.

Even if you get ''cleared'' your life is over.

Rape accusations are also used in politics to remove someone from office (who could be innocent but has ''sexual'' behaviour everywhere and everyone)

It's the importance of always staying clean and not take advantage of a ''weaker'' person aka drunk

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have played a lot with some drunk women but i have never ever went further than the proper interaction. The next day they don't remember anything and this can cause you big trouble.

Still though it's ridiculous how easy it is to believe a woman that she got raped. Still even if it's proved that you had nothing to do with it , your reputation has already been hit.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/US/university...fuses-play-teammates-linked/story?id=44236806
University of Minnesota Football Team Refuses to Play Until Teammates Linked to Sexual Assault Allegation Reinstated
At some point, according to what she told police, she went to one player’s apartment that he shared with a roommate who was also there.
Police say she told them that she believed sexual contact with the first two men may have been consensual but sexual contact with others was not. Police noted in their reports that she told them that she didn't "have a recall about how the sex acts started" and that she said there was a "line of people, like they were waiting for their turn." Police say she told them that people had their phones out but she did not know whether videos or photos were taken.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/US/university...fuses-play-teammates-linked/story?id=44236806
University of Minnesota Football Team Refuses to Play Until Teammates Linked to Sexual Assault Allegation Reinstated
At some point, according to what she told police, she went to one player’s apartment that he shared with a roommate who was also there.
Police say she told them that she believed sexual contact with the first two men may have been consensual but sexual contact with others was not. Police noted in their reports that she told them that she didn't "have a recall about how the sex acts started" and that she said there was a "line of people, like they were waiting for their turn." Police say she told them that people had their phones out but she did not know whether videos or photos were taken.

Damn smh....they ****ed up