Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up your mates friends (girls)

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive just started University and im getting introduced to all these hotties who are friends with my mates (my mates wanna **** all of them) yet i don't feal i can run my game around my mates since they will call me out, and think im trying to pick her up and it just doesn't feal right. I know my mates won't end up ****ing any of them cause they are already in the friends zone with them, but not me which is a +. I know one has a boyfriend and another one is staying at a college house. So basically i just want advice on how you guys basically pickup your mates female friends considering your mates want to **** them aswell.. Im a bit lost on this one :?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off....bro's before ho's.

With that in mind, just ask your boys who's off limits and who's fair game. Once you guys figure that out, agree and stick with it. No c*ckblocking and no hating.

I had this deal with my boys before. I always let them go first because they'd usually screw it up with some kinda AFC game. I gave them just enough rope to hang themselves. But, after I did, I'd ask if she was giving him play. If my boy says its all yours, I went for it.

Play fair, tons of women will come and go. Like I said..bro's before ho's.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yer but its not a matter of bros before hoes here, cause these 2 mates im with BOTH want her and they don't care about eatchother so its not like that. We don't put that much emphasis on it, its NOT going to effect our friendships IN ANY WAY. I just want to know how i can run my game infront of my mates with the chicks without my mates picking up on it since they know me..

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah bro...then you shouldnt care what your boys think.

From what you are saying, it looks like you're the PIMP of the crew right? So if your boys already know you, and already expect you to run game...then RUN GAME BRO!

The thing about this is that if they already know you are the alpha of the crew, the worst they will do is try to c*ckblock. Thats when you have to do some isolation tricks with the chick.

You know isolation tricks right?

In a nutshell, you have to get this girl and you alone...away from your boys, her girls, and anyone else who'd try to c*ckblock or make her feel like people would talk about you and her.

Women hate gossip about themselves. Ironically, they like to start it about other fems. But, that's another topic of discussion.

At your next party, get this girl alone. Make a food run to McDonalds, 7-11, or somewhere that you can get this girl alone and away from your AFC friends. Run game then, and it can be under your or her discression how far it goes from there.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is BS.... Here is my rant!!!!

His friends hasn't even got with these girls yet so they are fair game... You can't say every pretty chicks I introduce you to at this party are mine to chase till I relinquish them in writing... You may as well go home

It's every girls desire to hook up with the man of her dreams just as much as us guys want to hook up with the chick of his choice...

Since attraction is not a choice, and say you have those attractive pre-requisites then she will gravitate towards you no matter what... and not bother with your friend... whom she doesn't find attractive and doesn't want to be with..... can't we all live with that???? or does the chick have to ask your friend for permission "hey I don't find you attractive, but is it okay if I allow myself to be seduced by your friend whom u just introduced me too because he's more of a man???"

Obviously if a friend is in a relationship with a chick its a different story and this moral aspect has been flog to death on this forum..... but the thought that you can just put a chick on reserve like they are cattle is insulting natures own laws of attraction....

Personally I don't need friends like these... and having said that, I never introduce my friends to any chick which I have interest in... its counter productive and serves no other purpose than to allow the chick more choices... I seriously can't find a good reason.... unless I was some AFC and wanted to intro my guy friends for social proof (albeit weak social proof)

However, let me just say that if my friend tells me that he is going after this chick, I'll stand back and allow him to work.... but If he tried and failed.... then step aside....

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
im in a similar situation as this...but my friend has hooked up with this girl. Would it be wrong to now go after her?

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a hard one. I've actually been on both sides of that coin.

As much as it sucks when this happens, your friend needs to realize that he's never made a move therefore she is fair game. Sure it can be said that you should never screw over a friend, but who are you really screwing over? She doesn't like him that way and he's to much of an chump to have done anything about it anyway.

Here is what I would do. I was sit down with my friend and tell him this. I am going to give you 10 days to get with girl, in which I will do nothing to jeopardize anything. If you really want her you will make that known to her in what ever way necessary within those ten days. If after that time you are not with her, she is fair and open game.

-Al

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice, the thing is that my friends don't actually know i preach this PUA ****. They think im a retard with girls cause i never go out with them since its just been the holidays. SO they are treating me like "Oh nice myname you were talkign to heaps of chicks today" and im like um im not a ****ing retard you know.. The thing is these 2 guys feed of eatchother, like they say OH YER I WOULD **** HER, but they never go all out to do it, all they do is be ****y + funny to the girl. And they don't think im the alpha of the group since i have been with them for like 5 years and those were my AFC days, but im trying to take charge of the group now.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IME, never compete with AFCs friends over chicks - especially if they think they made all the effort in introducing her to you.

This is because they dream about being with that chick constantly, dreaming about her day and night, do anything for her, talk with her about all sorts of crap. Their sole goal is to get this chick.

So if you as much as look at her direction he will defend his "territory" with all his resources. What's worse is if you tell him that he has to make a move on this girl or you will have a go. You will end up losing a friend. On top of that, he will badmouth you to her, so at the end no one gets the girl.

A better strategy is to befriend this girl, so you can have a go at HER friends. This way, you don't lose your friend.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he will badmouth you to her, so at the end no one gets the girl.
I've had a friend bad mouth me to this chick he wanted bad coz the chick was starting to like me... That was his mistake coz it actually made the chick more intrigued.. "who is this bad boy???"

After that, I hardly had to game her, since she was already sold...

I didn't even want her initially, but I gave her a chance in the end...

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is my mates arnt AFC's at all, they just arnt pua's. They are naturals, they have no problem getting women, its just i know more how to but they use it in there natural ways to get them. So its not like im the pimp and they are AFC's they have ****ed more chicks than me.. I find when im around them and girls though, i can see them trying really hard to make them laugh and act all hard and Alpha and ****, while i just stand there. Like they talk really loud and for me to get a word in i would have to like scream, then they would just ignore me :confused: