Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up women is easier than most ppl think.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After being on this site for nearly four years, I believe a lot of guys here psyche themselves out when they go out clubbing or to a bar. I really don't think it should be all that complicated for a few reasons:

1) Most women at bars/clubs are already in a receptive state of mind. The atmosphere/music/alcohol does 80% of the work for us.

2) Many women are at bars/clubs for the specific reason of hooking up.

3) Women like sex just as much as we do.

I hear about guys strategizing and planning out their entire Friday night. They've got to listen to certain music to pump themselve up before they go out; they've got to wear certain shoes; etc., etc. If this helps you, then more power to you, but I really don't think it's necessary.

Honestly, you could fvck up pretty badly in a club and still get laid. I could trip over my shoelaces in a club and get laid. It's almost if you have to try NOT to get laid when you're in a bar/club. Why? Because that's what bars/clubs are for! Women are more forgiving than people here make them out to be (yes, even the 10s). Like I said, they want it just as badly as we do, and they even try to make it *easy* (eg. eye contact, smiling, etc.) for us guys to pick them up.

It is my firm belief that 99% of guys here could have sex with 7s-10s whenever they want if they just relaxed and let their instincts take over. I mean, nature *wants* us to procreate, for God's sake. It shouldn't be this complicated.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how much truth there is in the last paragraph but other then that, 'i concur whole heartedly' :crazy:

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
I dont know how much truth there is in the last paragraph but other then that, 'i concur whole heartedly' :crazy:
Okay, maybe 99% was a slight exaggeration. Maybe more like 30% could get 4s-6s every other month/year. ;)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but my problem is my state gets blown out when I talk to girls that aren't receptive.

It is so weird, in my life I've had some great nights but haven't kept it consistent. I need to remember that a number of girls will talk for a while but arent really going to do anything. Getting blown off is the key to sexual prosperity.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
Yeah but my problem is my state gets blown out when I talk to girls that aren't receptive.
So why are you talking to girls who aren't going to be receptive in the first place?