Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up strippers?

Sniper1088

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's doable and I know it. I got three free lap dances, but I couldn't get her number. What do YOU do to pick up strippers? That is if you do. Or what is your routine when goin to a strip club?

Choke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't pick up strippers. Strippers are after your money, not your ****. If they wanted **** then they could go out in the alley and bang for hours like Jordan Capri. Instead they grind various body parts into your crotch to give you a woody that has to be taken care in a stall at the local 7/11.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sniper1088
It's doable and I know it. I got three free lap dances, but I couldn't get her number. What do YOU do to pick up strippers? That is if you do. Or what is your routine when goin to a strip club?
yep, it's doable, but there is no set routine or method, there is no magic, just you, your looks, your wits, your personality... go for it!

Sniper1088

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll think of ways to see how I can accomplish this. Then I'll try them out.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually work in a strip club, and YES they are after your money...

BUT, I do actually fairly often see the strippers giving out their numbers...

I have figured out a few guidelines that will help you out.

a) Lock eyes with them for as much as you can.

b) Be VERY enthused to see this hottie (start while she is still wearing clothes).

c) Have a wingman to vouch.

d) Get her in front of you most of the time...

e) When she comes around after the show to sell tickets, that is your macking opportunity and you know if you have a shot. Get a WINNING ticket off this girl. And take your time before getting that ticket.

After that you just take it from there during the private show, but don't stop looking in her eyes, They LOVE that ****, cause most of the dudes are looking at her ( . )( . ) or the pu$$.

Being staff also has its advantages, but I haven't really tried anything due to my gf.

Sniper1088

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
I actually work in a strip club, and YES they are after your money...

BUT, I do actually fairly often see the strippers giving out their numbers...

I have figured out a few guidelines that will help you out.

a) Lock eyes with them for as much as you can.

b) Be VERY enthused to see this hottie (start while she is still wearing clothes).

c) Have a wingman to vouch.

d) Get her in front of you most of the time...

e) When she comes around after the show to sell tickets, that is your macking opportunity and you know if you have a shot. Get a WINNING ticket off this girl. And take your time before getting that ticket.

After that you just take it from there during the private show, but don't stop looking in her eyes, They LOVE that ****, cause most of the dudes are looking at her ( . )( . ) or the pu$$.

Being staff also has its advantages, but I haven't really tried anything due to my gf.
Thanks for the tips bro. I appreciate them.

Oh and S.P. the link is dead man. :(

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyt! Stupid vB. :mad:

Let me try again. http://www.fastseduction.com/cliff/2000-08-19a.shtml

If it still doesn't work, just delete the '</a>' from the end of the URL in the address bar. Here's another:

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=502837381

And, BTW, I know you're all going to ask if I've used them myself. Not much. My buds don't go to them anymore. You need wings in a strip club or you look like a lonely creepy pervert. I did go lonewolf to one a couple of times. I was dying to go to a place where hot babes approach you left and right and you could talk massive amounts of sh!t and test out every trick in the book. The more I think about it, the more I think they're ideal, if you have a good wing.

Anyway, I was definitely breaking out of the customer frame. I broke many of Mystery's rules (drinking and going in alone) but tested some others and I liked the reactions I got. Notice the look on her face when you ask her if she knows your ex, "Vanessa". ;) You can see their perception change about 3 times in about 2 seconds. It's dynamite!

Here's one that's a Satan Psycho original. I once gave a lap dance to a stripper. She gave me the old stripper-to-client "Would you like a dance?" which is not acceptable, I slapped her with some C/F, something about what I charge for lap dances. She was cracking up and told me to give her a lap dance, totally not thinking I'd do it right there in the club, but I did. I was shoving my ass in her face and everything. The looks on the bouncers' faces were priceless. At one point she thought I was going to get too close so she put her hands out to stop me. "No touching", I said. When I was done I charged her a dollar and she payed it! (no bullsh!t). I don't know if this is a good tip, but interesting I think. :D And I'm pretty sure it's an original. I once gave a lap dance to a girl at the pool after I busted on her dancing. I gave her one and then she gave me one and then I smooched her for her tip. Damn that was fun. :)

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
yeah, sure strippers are hot but look at what what they do for a job. They take off their clothes for other men. Who knows what stds have. I mean, ew. Besides, you can still get with a hot girl that isnt a stripper.
OMG!!! You cannot be that stupid. :eek: A girl cannot get an STD from taking her clothes off for men. Newsflash: SEXUALLY-TRANSMITTED disease. Newsflash: New Invention Called a Condom. Newsflash: girls that aren't strippers may have STDs too. Jesus Freagin' Christ with a hardon, why do you waste my time with this nonsense. :rolleyes:

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
and YOU have to be extremely stupid to believe that illegal prostitution in strip clubs dont happen. It might not happen at the place he goes, but it happens, a lot. Those girls are nasty most of the time.

Newsflash! Condoms dont protect 100% against STDs!!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those rules on how to pick up strippers are not set in stone... if you have enough game, it won't matter if she dances for you, or if you drink, or if you come alone.

keep in mind though that guys are constantly trying to touch them and get them into bed one way or another, so their defenses are high. Setting yourself apart from the normal pathetic needy ugly customer is a good thing.

Sniper1088

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Satan Psycho

Here's one that's a Satan Psycho original. I once gave a lap dance to a stripper. She gave me the old stripper-to-client "Would you like a dance?" which is not acceptable, I slapped her with some C/F, something about what I charge for lap dances. She was cracking up and told me to give her a lap dance, totally not thinking I'd do it right there in the club, but I did. I was shoving my ass in her face and everything. The looks on the bouncers' faces were priceless. At one point she thought I was going to get too close so she put her hands out to stop me. "No touching", I said. When I was done I charged her a dollar and she payed it! (no bullsh!t). I don't know if this is a good tip, but interesting I think. :D And I'm pretty sure it's an original. I once gave a lap dance to a girl at the pool after I busted on her dancing. I gave her one and then she gave me one and then I smooched her for her tip. Damn that was fun. :)
I may try that sometime. :D

playa

Banned
Reaction score
and YOU have to be extremely stupid to believe that illegal prostitution in strip clubs dont happen. It might not happen at the place he goes, but it happens, a lot. Those girls are nasty most of the time.

Newsflash! Condoms dont protect 100% against STDs!!
The girl is correct-- strippers are wh*res in denial most of them SAY they don't turn tricks while most of them DO turn tricks. What do you think that a woman who svcks old fat rich guys off for money is going to confide in you, telling you about her seedy illegal activity? "you're the one baby" Get a clue!

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
This girl down the hall from me in the dorms is a stripper and she is a HO! she is the skaniest, nastiest girl on this floor. And that includes all the party party alcoholic sorority girls. And i've been to the strip club where she works (before she worked there). Not very classy girls. And the ones in the city are worse. They'll do anything for money *hint hint*

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sniper1088
I may try that sometime. :D
Do it if you've got the cajones and a wild streak. I could pretty much guarentee they've never had one before :) and they'll never forget it. Make sure rub your ass all over her. ;)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving her a lap dance? That is priceless, I'm just worried what the 7 foot tall black man would do to me.

I might try it at this one strip club I went to, the girls were so hot it was almost painful. I'd love to have a stripper.

playa

Banned
Reaction score
This girl down the hall from me in the dorms is a stripper and she is a HO! she is the skaniest, nastiest girl on this floor. And that includes all the party party alcoholic sorority girls. And i've been to the strip club where she works (before she worked there). Not very classy girls. And the ones in the city are worse. They'll do anything for money *hint hint*
Listen to the little lady gentlemen! She speaks the truth. Sleeping with drunken wh*res does not a Don Juan make. Tricks are for kids.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
strip clubs and the girls in them are not all the same... some allow touching and some don't. Some girls need to touch to get the money and some don't. To generalize all strippers as prostitutes would be a mistake. Are they harder to pick up from the place where they work than normal girls? Yes, but it can, and has been done.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't try it. It's a losing game, like a slot machine. It's possible, but I also think that it's very hard. After all, in those places there's a whole lot of people who want them and they have to watch out for that sort of thing. Also, I don't know about you, but the fact that they don't feel the least bit apprehensive about showing themselves nude to a bunch of complete strangers scares me. I find that people who don't have discipline in that sort of thing also tend not to have discipline in other aspects in their lives (not always true, but it sure seems like it).

I've only been to a strip club once, and I hated it. Since it costs (how else do they turn a profit??), I felt like a complete loser. For the amount of cash I spent there that night, I felt that I didn't get a very good deal.

I'll tell you one thing though that I noticed that one time I was there. One stripper was there, and I allowed her to give me a lap dance. After that she pretty much ignored me for the rest of the night, as I expected. It didn't seem like a good deal, and I didn't want to pay for another one (honestly I was only there because I was there with a bunch of friends). A different stripper came up to me and tried to get me to let her give me a lap dance. I said no. She tried to persuade me, but then I told her that I'll just keep saying no even if it's for all night. I seriously thought that saying that would get her to leave me alone. I was wrong...she kept coming back to me. I tried teasing and being mean, but that didn't work either. My friends thought that if she kept at it long enough I would eventually cave in. They were wrong. She kept bothering me until the club closed, but I never did cave in. I even pretended to apologize for being mean at the end of the night, but then I told her that I was kidding and that I wasn't really sorry (why should I be? I'm glad I did what I did).

The only moral of the story that I see is don't be like most of the others. I seriously think that most men would've caved in if pressured hard enough. It was also interesting because except for being a little shorter than I am, she was my ideal body type for a woman. Yet i still managed to say no time after time.

Strippers and strip clubs: It's not worth it.
And who really wants to go to these seedy joints anyway?

Ben