Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

picking up latin chicks for non spanish speakers..

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay a few asumptions..

1. She does speak english at least well enough to communicate.

2. Normally from a lower economic class than you.

I have notices that many of these latin ladies in my town are hot hot.. but usually poor, fair english but dead end jobs .. resturants, ect.. and the guys they normally would date are in the same boat..

Would the "Knight in Armor" routine work.?

AkiraZero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do the regular things with other girls, based on instinct. Don't try to impress her with anything. Just be cool and smooth.

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry, I have a boyfriend" is a line I keep getting - and mind you, I'm not fugly.net character, and I have a career, etc., and boyfriends in question are usually the epitome of losers. My (admittedly counterproductive) response is: "Who's he? Walmart greeter boy? How about a date with a *man*?" - while looking her in the eye.

Another problem is, thanks to stoopit christianity, they have too much baggage - c'mon, if a chick is 22 and has a 7 year old son, it's NEXT on the spot.

Having said that, I'm going out with a Hispanic lady tonight that I met at the store a couple of weeks ago

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want Latin chics galore....if you have light eyes....bleach your hair blonde...more natural looking than blatantly bleached out and get that all american Surfer look going...Latin girls love that blonde hair blue eye thing it eats them up....In Spanish speaking countries maybe 1 in 75 guys are lighter skinned with blonde hair blue eyes...its a status thing in their country to look this way...try it..opposites attract...fer sure

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eyes,

thats partly true..the latina women in chicago rather stay with their own kind.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spanish girls in Miami like Spanish men better then American men.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Show her a 50 and slap her on the a$$...she'll figure it out!!!
Spanish girls in Miami like Spanish men better then American men.
Maybe in Miami...but in my expereince, if you good looking, girls of every nationality are attracted to you!!! Maybe they arent attracted you...or your style...

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is key if you want some Latinas:

LEARN TO DANCE

if you could dance, you got them. They love guys who know how to dance. Thats how I get them, I dance to everything when I go to parties and I dance real good. But then again I'm Latino:D

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like approachin chick that cant speak englas< haha i dunno something makes it easier

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
b_elusive that is an interesting point. I am blonde and blue eyes and often get told I look Scandinavian or German. For some reason it is dark haired girls such as Greek and Spanish chicks that tend to respond best to me, while I have no luck whatsover with blonde and fairer haired girls who tend to have a tall, dark-haired hunk on their shoulder more often than not.

Maybe I had better move to the US:p

Bandit

Reaction score
Well I agree that if you are an attractive guy, girls from all nationalities are going to like you.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b_elusive_eyes
You want Latin chics galore....if you have light eyes....bleach your hair blonde...more natural looking than blatantly bleached out and get that all american Surfer look going...Latin girls love that blonde hair blue eye thing it eats them up....In Spanish speaking countries maybe 1 in 75 guys are lighter skinned with blonde hair blue eyes...its a status thing in their country to look this way...try it..opposites attract...fer sure
If you say so, but white guys, especially blonde hair, blue eyed, "All Americans" are the rarest of guys I see with spanish chicks. Most spanish girls around here go out with black guys or spanish guys. I'm not white, but I couldn't imagine an All American type of guy dealing with that fiesty latina attitude, it's what draws me to them, but I don't think a lot of guys could deal with it.