Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

picking up girl, she does not ask you anything

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

Lets say you see a girl you like in a party or wherever. You go to talk to her.
After a couple of minutes you've asked her name, what she does etc, and she has not asked you anything, not even your name.
The conversation is fine, she's smiling etc, but she hasnt asked a single question about you.

What do you do?
do you consider she's not interested and just leave?
or do you ask for her number anyway?

I say this because I was talking to a very atractive girl for some minutes, I asked her name, what she does and some other minor stuff, girl smiling etc, but she did not even ask me my name, so I suposed she was not interested, and I just went to talk to somebody else. But when she was leaving she came to me to say bye.

would you ask for her number anyway? eventhough she does not even know your name?
Thanks.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask for the number. There are endless reasons why she would not be reciprocating. Not all people are good conversationalists , others are shy , some are easily intimidated or some are simply having a ****ty day.

So yeah,I'd ask for her #.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who is not reciprocating is flat out not interested in the slightest and just being polite in continuing the conversation with you. Her saying bye to you was also her just being polite. Body language also plays a big role, but that's harder to analyze.

People need to lose this mentality of always asking for the number. You need to read the situation. Otherwise, you're just a useless robot executing pre-programmed tasks and you will come off as awkward.

Yeah you miss all the shots you don't take, but when you're experienced enough, you know what shots not to take and that makes all the difference.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
A girl who is not reciprocating is flat out not interested in the slightest and just being polite in continuing the conversation with you. Her saying bye to you was also her just being polite. Body language also plays a big role, but that's harder to analyze.

People need to lose this mentality of always asking for the number. You need to read the situation. Otherwise, you're just a useless robot executing pre-programmed tasks and you will come off as awkward.

Yeah you miss all the shots you don't take, but when you're experienced enough, you know what shots not to take and that makes all the difference.
I agree. You should feel when she is not interested. Nothing makes you more pathetic than being this automated pick-up, number-getting droid. It's a game of interest. Zero-in on your targets and make em count. That's just my theory.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
A girl who is not reciprocating is flat out not interested *snip*
this guy makes a lot of sense. :yes: sorry this girl wasn't interested for whatever reason. don't let it get you down. onto the next one, OP.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

But I mean there was this girl that was not asking me anything but when I asked her some questions, she answered them in detail you know?
example:
me: so what do you study?
her: I do psycology...blah blah...Im about to finish, blah blah...cause my first year was tough..blah blah...and since I go to work as well I have very little time to study blah blah....
me: you have accent, you were born here?
her: no I was born in X.... blah blah...my parents moved....blah blah...I live with my sister....

so she's giving me plenty of info about herself but not asking me anything about myself.

What do you think?
I am asking because there are currently two girls that have done pretty much the same. Girl #2, we've talked in person for a bit, I got her number, then last night we texted and she told me many things about herself...but she did not ask me anything about myself.

what do you think?

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the important thing-whether or not she's asking questions-is that you get her to contribute significantly to the conversation. You definitely want to avoid a situation where you are asking her question after question and she is spitting out short responses to each one. One way to do this is to ask open-ended questions that require more substantial responses.

Below here is a link to a document written by Juggler. The 4th chapter, which starts on page 13, has some really relevant and valuable information. The entire document is very interesting and helpful in my opinion, but I believe this chapter is specifically relevant to what you are asking about.

http://m4ker.free.fr/Essential Sedu...gler_Method_Encyclopedia_(Second_Edition).pdf

I hope this is helpful!

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you handled it right. When she came up and made a point to say goodbye to you, did you get her number then? Because I would have asked her at that point. Up until then she seemed like she had no interest.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
In situations where I can't gauge a woman's interest or reaction to my game.. I simply test her with physical contact. I'll touch her arm or run my fingers through her hair while telling her how cute her face is. :)

Her reaction to physical contact gives me all the information I need. If she lets me do what I want.. I know I can probably f*ck her. If she pulls away or becomes uncomfortable or tries to walk away.. I know she isn't interested.

Its only "creepy" if she isn't attracted to you. So creep all you want. Sometimes you just have to be bold to find the truth. :up:

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
If all you're doing is asking question after question why should she do anything differently.

Try saying something to shake her up a little.

Say she answers another one of your questions, respond "that's cool, you're kind of boring though" or something along those lines, something to break rapport.

She'll either be offended, or she'll wonder what makes you so special and not boring, so she'll be more inclined to ask you what makes your life so exciting.

Work the push-pull, neg, takeaway more. If she's so self centered that she just wants to talk about herself and can't reciprocate, maybe that's what she needs, and if all else fails and she just wants to talk about herself, why would you want her anyway?