Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

picking up girl panty in laundry

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if it is just me but where i live a girl, always seems to check whenver am doing my laundy, she pops in her g-strings and what not then am left with the work of when my hour to use the laundy machine comes i check in to find her undies and what not !! i just put them into the drier and out so my Q is, is she doing it intentionally or what the **** is wrong with this *****? she can not list her number but ensures every time i do my laundry am picking up her wild panties, bras:trouble:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, you have some very sexy undies. I wonder what you look like wearing them? Hmmmm...come to think of it...I wonder what you look like without them.......care to join me for a drink?"

;)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the undies line...its obvious. Find some thing else to open her on and bring up the panties later if she gives you some positive feedback. You don't want to be the creep in the laundry room. it could just be coiencidence.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why...I Love being the creepy guy!!!!

I like to wear their undies on my head too...
Does that make me weird?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One question is, are you the type of guy who only pursues girls only AFTER they make there interest in you obvious, or do you go after girls that you decide you want to go after for whatever reasons you decide to go after them.

Another question is, are you the type guy who would go after any girl who LIVES WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FROM YOU, and who's strategy for showing her interest in a guy is leaving her underwear lying around?

one thing you might do, is use her attraction in you as evidence of the fact that you are desireable to women, and use that knowledge , and how that naturally makes you feel more self confident which obviouly follows, and go and get yourself some of these other women, and leave miss g-string to try and spin somebody else's cycle.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's going to all that trouble, ask her out. Do you need to be hit with a 2x4"?

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
i still hav eto figure out which apartment is hers as i ahvent met her face to face as she never lists her apartment number whenever she decides to make me face her panties in the laundry..heeee

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave a pair of yours in there for her to find. Make sure they have holes in them and are well worn.

Or maybe buy a leopard skin pattern mens' G string pair and leave them in there for her. Tit for tat, tit for tat.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just put her panties on my head and walk around like that for the rest of my day.
(shrug) Works for me.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lower the temperature of the washing process (avoids shrinking)

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afrojiggles said:
i still hav eto figure out which apartment is hers as i ahvent met her face to face as she never lists her apartment number whenever she decides to make me face her panties in the laundry..heeee
Well, maybe she wants you to become a detective, lol. Peekaboo! find me ,lol. I guess you can become and Undercover underwear detective, lol.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Thats strange, but intriguing. If you two start dating, that will make a pretty interesting story for anyone asking how you met.

I think you should be straight up with her and put her on the spot. Then, when she tells you she likes you, you can say: "I dont date chicks who wear panties. Sorry." That would be hilarious.

Edit. Sorry. I didnt see the date on this thread. Its a few days old.