Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up asian woman?

WisdomofaMadman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
Oh man, you know nothing about Korean women.

They're all gold diggers. Believe me.
So what you are saying is: I should focus on gaming other ex-pats living in Korea if I want something other than a lighter wallet?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently have an asian girlfriend and I'm white.

The girl I'm dating is from hong kong. It is wonderfull how easy it is to take her out and how much she appreciates me. She isn't afraid to hang off me while I'm walking. She thanks me when I open the car door for her.

May people from north american will incorrectly say that asian women are more submissive. That isn't the case at all. I find that asian women are more secure about being a woman. They are not out to prove their equality and as a result they do not create the same amount of confrontation that north americanized chicks do. It is wonderfull and very refreshing.
An asian woman is just as educated (if not more so) then the typical north american chick. I also love the fact that they are far more into technology.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Asian girls are more conservative, morals, etc. I hear this all the time. Go to Bangkok, Thailand and see if those asian girls are conservative. It's called Bangkok for a reason.
dude.. if you only knew how many times I've had fun with my asian girl in the back seat of my car.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about conservative vs slutty, but i think they are more feminine than our north american gals.

That's all i can really say cause, I've only had one asian gf.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May people from north american will incorrectly say that asian women are more submissive. That isn't the case at all. I find that asian women are more secure about being a woman
Great insight... I find this to be true as well

-Cod3r

Sir Drinksalot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
*FYI Im filipino*

Damn...I dunno where all of you guys are from or where exactly you guys found these asian chicks, but all I can say is that YES, you have to tone your game down just a bit with asian chicks. Yes, women are women but you gotta consider that assuming that every chick is the same is gonna fcuk you over. I know alot of asian chicks and a great majority don't fall all over white guys(the ones i asked were a mix of korean, jap, and filipina). CandF turns asian chicks off almost instantly. Expecting sex by the 3rd date is not going to happen. The successful relationships that ive seen with an asian girl is where the guy played humble but not AFC, and took things slow and not kinoing too early. Just dont be too aggressive but also not too wussy with these girls and you will not be friended easily.
From what I've seen this post is dead on.

I've tried to hook up with asian ever since I can remember. I find them EXTREMELY sexy and desireable, because they exhude feminity, have tight little bodies, beautiful skin tone... plus a lot of them just MOVE so sexy. I especially like Japanese girls, who are so intelligent and yet so soft spoken.

But this guy has a point, my game doesn't translate well to them. I rely on C+F very heavily, and if I can get them into a challenging, playful argument, it's like throwing a hanging curve ball to a juiced-up Mark McGwire in 1998. Predictibly I'm great with Italian, Norwegian, Puerto Rican, German, and Irish. Asians, though, seem put off, a little intimidated, and don't go for it.

I need to develop my game in other areas and tone it down when the situation calls for it. When C+F doesn't fly, I bail out and move on to where it's appreciated. I gotta get past that.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we streamline this thread into more of a how to thread instead of arguing about the different regions that the women are from?

I really want my game to be asian specific.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Can we streamline this thread into more of a how to thread instead of arguing about the different regions that the women are from?

I really want my game to be asian specific.
Can't you see from the debating in this thread that there is NO "asian specific" strategy? It depends on upbringing (which is related to different regions), not race. An asian girl brought up in a white family with white culture is WHITE in nature and only asian in DNA. But culture and values are LEARNED and depend on the upbringing.

It is futile trying to generalize. You have to take each girl case by case and see what you're up against.

P.S. Or at the very least generalize by the situation (i.e. born in HK, moved to north american x number of years ago, etc). Still inaccurate, but better than a sweeping generalization of an entire race.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
May people from north american will incorrectly say that asian women are more submissive. That isn't the case at all. I find that asian women are more secure about being a woman. They are not out to prove their equality and as a result they do not create the same amount of confrontation that north americanized chicks do. It is wonderfull and very refreshing.
Great great post :up:
I'm seeing a thai bird at the moment and that describes her exactly. She plays the feminine role and I play the masculine role. Its amazing how it just feels different to dating a western girl. She'll suggest stuff for us to do but will always look to me for the final decision. I was actually struggling to explain how she acted to my friends. Thanks for the description :D

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
Great great post :up:
I'm seeing a thai bird at the moment and that describes her exactly. She plays the feminine role and I play the masculine role. Its amazing how it just feels different to dating a western girl. She'll suggest stuff for us to do but will always look to me for the final decision. I was actually struggling to explain how she acted to my friends. Thanks for the description :D
Yeah, it is only the hardcore feminists who think they're men that came up with the term "submissive". They just wanted to put a negative spin on the idea of being feminin, so they label women who actually accept their feminin nature as "submissive" (or in other words, weak). In reality, "submissive" girls are really girls who accept the reality of being FEMALE and properly play their role as the complement of man's nature.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that we don't see these types of arguements for women of other races? For white girls it seems pretty straight forward.

I agree it would be better to come up with a strategy for each situation. I am just trying to get this sorted out and more applicable actually attracting an asian woman.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they're easy to pick up, most of them weigh 120lbs max

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian girls

I tell you one thing. Asian girls are just like any other girls except they lie about how homey they are more than any other girl. In asian custom, girls are supposed to be "virgin", conservative, marriage material. Well, asian don't like to stay home while they are 16-23 years old. So they sleep around a bunch of guys, catch std's, and then when time to marry, they proclaim they have never gone out with a guy in their life.

Don Juan Montoya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated several asian chicks & education is very important to most of them. Better get your Masters degree..They are very status conscious too. They have to have Prada shoes, Gucci handbag, new BMW......they care ALOT about what other people think of them. I am getting tired of this crap. Here is So Cal there are alot of sexy, skinny asian babes everywhere. But they have high standards & tend to focus on material posessions way too much. These are all generalizations. Thats all people can post is from there own experiences. For me, i am moving on to Latinas. Less BS.

Reaction score
Don Juan Montoya said:
I have dated several asian chicks & education is very important to most of them. Better get your Masters degree..They are very status conscious too. They have to have Prada shoes, Gucci handbag, new BMW......they care ALOT about what other people think of them. I am getting tired of this crap. Here is So Cal there are alot of sexy, skinny asian babes everywhere. But they have high standards & tend to focus on material posessions way too much. These are all generalizations. Thats all people can post is from there own experiences. For me, i am moving on to Latinas. Less BS.
Yes, fvck the asian hos, literally and figuratively speaking!!!!!! Go for the Latina hos - they are hos bur yet remain their femininity - if such A CONDITION EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!