Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up asian woman?

wudiez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting HOT asian woman!
Asian woman, are much more conservative, different up bringing, morals etc.
Completely different game and mindset.

Any thoughts?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are women.

What works works.

I also disagree that asians are more conservative than any other group of fellow human beings you can put a label on. The world has become a globalised society. I think we are ready to throw away outdated ideas that people with skin this colour are like this and people from this nation are like that.

Travel a bit and you'll find people from every continent who share you beliefs. I'm sure you have already discovered that people from across the street have different upbringings, morals etc.

JJ

wudiez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im asian, and have been brought up in an asian community.
I agree localised asian woman are not conservative, because their into our culture. I should have put, international asian are much more conservative.

I've travelled the world and have been in that environment for my whole life. otherwise i woulnd't have raised the topic.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are buying into the stereotype, and i'm quessing this ST is the primary reason you are attracted to AW on a subconscious if not conscious level.

EDIT: So if you are looking for a nice little innocent asian GF, adapt your game accordingly (not that much) as you would in seeking a nice innocent white girl, black girl etc....

Women are women, and every one of them has an inna freak.

kRisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm if you're asian you might have noticed there's a lot of difference in upbringing between asians from different area's like Shanghai or Hong Kong.. From some area's they can be major sluts whereas other regions Almost all the girls i've met are ultra conservative.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the very least you need to name a country man.

HK vs Japan vs Philipines... for example.

The differences are striking.

I find asian girls are easier and like having a white guy to fool around with.

kRisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah most Asians I know are Chinese and the difference between Chinese from different regions is also very large. In my experience Cantonese have high chance of being a slut whereas Whenzhounese are usually more conservative...

But we're drifting off here

wudiez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah! yes all your comments are true.
I believe its mainly asian girls from Hong kong.. That i find are conservative, but then again its just my own experience from living up there and meeting alot of hk girls. Again i coudl be wrong.

Dont find japs, shangy's or taiwanese girls at all conservative, some places sex is too comercialized and seen as part of your massage service.

Well from my exp if you treat a conservative asian girl well, you wont relaly need to do much with her, just spend time with her treat her well, and she's yours, she'll bend over backwards to make sure she does everythign so that your comfortable. Cook, clean, buy.. *No joke.

I didnt say asian girls were hard. i was just asking for thoughts and comments, i can go either way, but yer, from my experience with conservative asian girls, if you can break through that first barrier, your in. Might take a week or so. But once your in, your in! She will never leave you.. lol

My experience..

And yes, i believe asian chix are into white guys, of course it depends..

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*FYI Im filipino*

Damn...I dunno where all of you guys are from or where exactly you guys found these asian chicks, but all I can say is that YES, you have to tone your game down just a bit with asian chicks. Yes, women are women but you gotta consider that assuming that every chick is the same is gonna fcuk you over. I know alot of asian chicks and a great majority don't fall all over white guys(the ones i asked were a mix of korean, jap, and filipina). CandF turns asian chicks off almost instantly. Expecting sex by the 3rd date is not going to happen. The successful relationships that ive seen with an asian girl is where the guy played humble but not AFC, and took things slow and not kinoing too early. Just dont be too aggressive but also not too wussy with these girls and you will not be friended easily.

Moby_On_D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being asian, I know tons of asian girls. Trust me, its an individual basis. I know asian chicks who are crazy party ppl and then there are ones that are the study all the time, highly conservative ones. It depends on their parents and what not just like any other race or person. I think race has nothing to do with it in my honest opinion.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl is Japanese, born and raised in a village...

She's very conservative in her mindset and says its just her culture. I see her friends (all Japanese born, but living in America) and they are all very quiet and humble and basically live up to the stereotypes. Dosen't mean she/they don't have fun, we party all the time... it just means when it comes down to it she does what I tell her to do, its just her culture...

lol u'd love my girl

-Cod3r

WisdomofaMadman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you should bring this up...

I'm actually working in Korea as an English teacher right now, in a very rural area (my apartment is maybe two miles from the DMZ as the crow flies). This is what I heard from another American who has been working here for two years and married a Korean woman a couple weeks after I arrived in September:

Korean women are happy to date you, and if you aren't careful they will use you to practice English (or worse, sucker you into teaching English at her church) in exchange for meals. Dating is slow, with hand-holding, romantic stuff for a long time, a month or so, before a kiss-close. This whole dance culminates in marriage, and that is what she is thinking from the beginning. The whole idea of romance is very important, and half of all music videos are love ballads, usually where either the man or the woman dies, and the other's life is over. Also, rumors run rampant, so if you bring someone home, the whole county will know by the next morning. His recommendation was to find a girl in Seoul, and never bring her into the county.

That said, I got another piece of advice from a Korean college student during Orientation: find a nice Korean girl in college who is not looking for marriage to have fun with. If I decide to stay here a second year, I am most definitely living in Seoul.

Another note: Physical appearances are very important. Fashion is huge, both for men and women, and both sexes take a long time to get ready. That said, most all young women look hot as h ell, and older married women are still attractive.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WisdomofaMadman said:
I'm actually working in Korea as an English teacher right now, in a very rural area (my apartment is maybe two miles from the DMZ as the crow flies). This is what I heard from another American who has been working here for two years and married a Korean woman a couple weeks after I arrived in September:

Korean women are happy to date you, and if you aren't careful they will use you to practice English (or worse, sucker you into teaching English at her church) in exchange for meals. Dating is slow, with hand-holding, romantic stuff for a long time, a month or so, before a kiss-close. This whole dance culminates in marriage, and that is what she is thinking from the beginning. The whole idea of romance is very important, and half of all music videos are love ballads, usually where either the man or the woman dies, and the other's life is over. Also, rumors run rampant, so if you bring someone home, the whole county will know by the next morning. His recommendation was to find a girl in Seoul, and never bring her into the county.

That said, I got another piece of advice from a Korean college student during Orientation: find a nice Korean girl in college who is not looking for marriage to have fun with. If I decide to stay here a second year, I am most definitely living in Seoul.

Another note: Physical appearances are very important. Fashion is huge, both for men and women, and both sexes take a long time to get ready. That said, most all young women look hot as h ell, and older married women are still attractive.
Oh man, you know nothing about Korean women.

They're all gold diggers. Believe me.

They're all very materialistic. It's part of thier culture. I can't even tell you how many times I've went to Itaewon, Apkujung, Ichion, etc. Any woman who is attractive and is from Korea is a gold digger. The funny thing is that it really is part of thier culture. Take a look at some Korean soap operas. It's always about some poor, hot Korean woman trying to hook up with some rich, older guy and other drama. It's actually a bit sad. The society of Korea is more tailored towards on "appearance" rather than "ability". If there's a woman who is beautiful but isn't that "smart". She'll get hired over that other woman who's qualified. Anyone who is Korean, including me, can tell you that they're all gold-diggers. And guys who marry women from Korea end up with a whole other set of problems. These women just get the green card and then just take off.

And most Asian women who are FROM Asia are pretty racist towards black people.

But now that I'm stereotyping..let's take it a bit further.

Here's my thoughts.

Filipino women have extremely strict parents. I've had a couple Filipino girlfriends and their parents were very strict.

Japanese women seem to be more sexually liberal.

Indian women seem to be "hagglers". I dated one girl who was Indian and she "haggled" every damn time. It's in their culture. All of her friends and relatives were hagglers. And currently in the job that I'm in, every Indian person I've met never seems to be happy with the "first" deal they ever get. They haggle more than other races.

Vietnamese women really take care of thier bodies. They have the perfect shape. But sometimes the "face" doesn't match the "body". But when you find a Vietnamese girl with a cute face, she's a HB8==> HB10. My ex-girlfriend was a Vietnamese girl. I know that Vietnamese men are very "protective" and they tend to "band" on people. I can't tell you how many fights I've been with Vietnamese guys. I've always been outnumbered.

Chinese women from China....are becoming a rare commodity. If you know about the societal issues in China, it's pretty sad. There really isn't that much Chinese women.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get the sense that filipina girls are freaks on the computer

japanese girls are freaks in bed

i'm living in china right now and i find that it definately varies from what city you are from... like over here where i'm at right now every single chinese girl turns out to be extra *****y and super ****y where i live. like in the clubs you'll see girls in 4 slow-dance with each other because they won't let any guys hit on them. it's a little discouraging because most girls that are seriously not even that good looking at all have the attitude as if they're supermodels from heaven. i'm scared.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in the US, you pretty much see Americanized asians, upon which you treat them like white girls, because that's the culture they're raised under.

Remember, all this DJ stuff assumes certain American parameters. In other countries, where things like etiquette and/or chivalry are emphasized, C&F won't fly, whereas in the US, it works on women and in general. I've thrown it in when attending dinners for my Uni, and the hostess is always charmed by it.

In my experience though, they're easier. I lust for white chicks more though, so that doesn't help me too much XD

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was thinking that too... how some stuff might only work in America because it's a different society and everything. but C&F is working....... so are using heavy NEGS.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear one of these threads come out every F*cking day!!!!! What the f*ck didn't you get from the other 900 threads that you expect to get from this one?.......... too-lazy-to-press-the-search-button-son-of-a-B*tch

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian girls are more conservative, morals, etc. I hear this all the time. Go to Bangkok, Thailand and see if those asian girls are conservative. It's called Bangkok for a reason.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Since I don't have much experience in successfully dating Asian women, I will not comment.

Last edited: