Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

picking a girl up on AIM

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I need some pimp advice I know this girl she is hot an single she is a senior an I graduated last year I dont really know her but I do have her AIM screen name I am gonna talk to her online but dont really know what to say i have read nothing on this site on this kinda pick up any one have any good ideas thanks...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa.

Periods.

Use them.

As for advice: Get her number, call her, set up a date.

Don't use aim, only losers use aim to meet chicks.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mr.Hitchcock

Reaction score
did u know her from school? cuz she may be unsure ur a pedophile or something.

but, don't set up a date on aim, like the others said. she may think your to scared to actually call her and have to hide behind a screen name.

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.Hitchcock
did u know her from school? cuz she may be unsure ur a pedophile or something.

but, don't set up a date on aim, like the others said. she may think your to scared to actually call her and have to hide behind a screen name.
Not just that, there is something strikingly impersonal with

hey gurl do U wana go 2 da plase wit me

Please. Even better, shut off the AIM permanently. Its done noone any good.

SexayManDotCom

Don Juan
Reaction score
aight here's a lil experience i had....well still having. Bunch of my friends do the Myspace thing so i figured i'd try it. Ended up seein this fine girl i wanted to meet so i messaged her got her aim name blah blah blah. Anyways i only talked to her once on aim for like 5 min. and then got her number after that. This was like 3 days ago. Now today i'm going to her house. Don't ask her out or anything on AIM. Just talk for a lil while and hit her with...."Hey let me get your number i'll give you a call and we can hook up some time." Don't ask for her number cause that leaves it open for her to say no. You gotta demand it but in an asking sort of way.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, she's gonna wonder how the hell you got her screen name with not even knowing her. I don't think the AIM thing's gonna work out. If you have any friends that know her, maybe whenever you see her next time have them go up and introduce you, get the number, call her a few days later, and set up a date. Easiest way. AIM never did ANYONE any good. Trust me ;)

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in a really bad situation, because she doesn't know who you are and you don't even go to her school anymore.

Pass this one up.

On AIM though, there are situations where it has done a lot of good to me. At least around where I live, people will talk to just about anyone on AIM if they're both in high school. I had one girlfriend from another school who's friends all started talking to me over AIM...when my and her broke up i ended up hooking up with two of them after talking to them only online (having either never meeting them in real life before, or having only had talked to them once or twice in person). One of them turned into a LTR of six months.

I'm not arguing that AIM is some sort of pimpin' tool, but there are certain situations where it can be applied...I only talk to people on it who i don't see otherwise (friends out of state, girls from other schools, and my close buddies from my school...who i guess i do see everyday). The key is not to always be on (or have an away message up most of the time - the key here is to HAVE A LIFE, don't sit around waiting for girls to get online) And try to set up actual dates as soon as you can...don't become some random creepy guy who she can't even remember how she started talking to.

With the way society's going, people in high school use AIM ALL THE TIME. It's how most people around here get in contact with eachother to set up plans, get help with homework, whatever.

Also have a little experience before trying to go to AIM...if you're just beginning this whole DJ thing, i wouldn't suggest trying to seduce online, because since you don't know what you're doing, it won't work. Real experience is ALWAYS better. All in all though, i don't think us HS DJs should completely deny AIM any use.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha that site (posted by Rad) is hilarious!!

Check out this translation of a news article:

from this:
Tax ruling will have banks sweating on rates

A Tax Office ruling to allow Australian companies to borrow more cheaply overseas will increase pressure on domestic banks to offer more competitive rates.
to this:
TAX RULNG WIL HAEV BANKS SWEATNG ON RAETS

A TAX OFIEC RULNG 2 ALOW AUSTRALIAN COMPANEIS 2 BOROW MORE CH3APLY OV3RSEAS WIL INCRAAES PRESURE ON DOM3STIC BANKS 2 OFER MORA COMPETITIEV RAETS111!11 WTF LOL
and from this
posted by Rad:
All you need is that tool. Type in what you want to say and it will translate it for you in AIM speak.

You'll be rolling with AIM hunnies in no time
to this
AL U NED IS TAHT 2L11!!!!! OMG WTF TYPE IN WUT U WANT 2 SAY AND IT WIL TRANSLAET IT FOR U IN AME U!11!!!1 WTF LOL B ROLNG WIT AME HUNEIS IN NO TIEM
That is a wonderful website.

SOCOM

Reaction score
Don't use AIM. Never use AIM.
Its asking for disaster.
The more time you spend in person with her, the better.