Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picked up girl on Train

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm how is u tellin me i blew it with a girl reality, when all i did was call and respond to her email? It has yet to be seen wat happens with this girl. So yes that is negative.

Reality is something that actually happens. You have no idea wat is goin to happen with this girl nor do I, so how can u make a statement and claim it to be reality. I did nothing wrong. She asked for my email and i replied. The sh*t that i write on here is just wat im thinkin in my head and i post it cuz im bored and its more entertaining to me to discuss female situations with u guys then the crap i got on my desk to do. So i take a few mins every once in a while and take a break on here. As far as i could tell about 15 people replied to my post with good opinions and advice. Your the only who has to question the validity of the post. If it's such a bad post don't reply then. it's annoying. Either give me ur advice or dont post on it. This board is cool aside from the guys like u blasting people.
No I don't know what is going to happen with absolute certainty, but if I had money to bet.... I think u'd know which way I'd throw it eh ??

Look man, I'm not on here to bash you or anyone else k ?? I come on here to help guys like you out and from what I've learned is that guys like yourself don't learn when you are 'nice', it's just plain and simple fact bro...

In my opinion, once a person even begins to ask the questions that you are asking they become manifest in that persons actions and BL and ultimately lead to ruin. I can imagine how you come off to this female because you are displaying your internal thoughts eventho you say you are just 'messing around' you are thinking these things...

"Should I call Saturday ?? Oh no that's too long... she'll think blahhh"
"Wat about friday ?? Is that too early, omg she isn't gonna like me"
"Wat should i say, she didn't email me back... is this bad ?"
ect....

These internal thoughts are merely representations of your current life bro. You are nervous and you are a rookie at this, you can dispute me if you must but its obvious to me and to others as well. I don't set myself higher than you, because I came from where you come from... I've simply walked further down the path you're already on, I know from past experiences a hella lot of them that once I start to think like you are thinking, the end result is negative... PERIOD... whether she likes me or not isn't the problem, I and you and anyone else with thoughts like this DESTROY THEMSELVES...

I'll stop commenting on your threads from now on if that's what you wish, but i'm only trying to help you and not mislead you into thinking that you are anywhere near the path you need to be on. Plain and simply you are very far from being successful with women (as i've seen from your threads and posts) and if you want people here to tell you, "great job man"... "play it smoothe and she's yours" ... just for time and time again in the end for her to LJBF you or stand you up or do something equally fvcked up... that's on you....

I don't contribute to AFCism, so hey man... good luck

-Cod3r

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Yes it is, they're more easily found when you don't play the games easier. Be forthright in your intentions, gradually progress your intentions and by all means, sarge a few women at once so you don't focus all of your efforts on just one and overwhelm her.

Yea i find i do better when im being myself, at least with the ones who like me. Unfortunately theyre not the cutest ones usually. I hear wat u say about a few women at once. i got like 5 or 6numbers in my phone now from girls online. So i really do have some options now. but i mean how gradual does it gotta be? I called her the next day at the advice of my borther-in-law who i should smack now. he said "call her tom mroning and make plans for lunch, why waste time". And then she emailed me her cell # cuz i didnt have a pen. We emailed each other 2 times each. I waited till sunday night to call her, she was at a party and said shed call me back. So far nothing. It's prob too soon yet to tell, but i dunno ive seen interested girls and they usually jump at a chance to contact me when they get a chance. She could just be busy but i dunnno.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Race: Hers and yours
Professions: Hers

I'm asking those questions to get an idea of what's going on as this is a "train" (e.g. going on the way to work) situation and girls might have a different mentallity under those circunstances.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Race: Hers and yours
Professions: Hers

I'm asking those questions to get an idea of what's going on as this is a "train" (e.g. going on the way to work) situation and girls might have a different mentallity under those circunstances.

It's NYC. The LIRR coming home from work at 5:00 PM. It goes from Manhattan thru Queens and eventually Long Island. It's a little more relaxed then the subways in which almost nobody looks each other in the eye. if it was on the subway we prob never would have talked. I didnt feel like sitting cramped next to people so I decided to stand and she did the same when she got on right across from em. She's 22, i'm 25. She's an insurance underwriter and never went to college. That's all i got.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
No I don't know what is going to happen with absolute certainty, but if I had money to bet.... I think u'd know which way I'd throw it eh ??

Look man, I'm not on here to bash you or anyone else k ?? I come on here to help guys like you out and from what I've learned is that guys like yourself don't learn when you are 'nice', it's just plain and simple fact bro...

In my opinion, once a person even begins to ask the questions that you are asking they become manifest in that persons actions and BL and ultimately lead to ruin. I can imagine how you come off to this female because you are displaying your internal thoughts eventho you say you are just 'messing around' you are thinking these things...

"Should I call Saturday ?? Oh no that's too long... she'll think blahhh"
"Wat about friday ?? Is that too early, omg she isn't gonna like me"
"Wat should i say, she didn't email me back... is this bad ?"
ect....

These internal thoughts are merely representations of your current life bro. You are nervous and you are a rookie at this, you can dispute me if you must but its obvious to me and to others as well. I don't set myself higher than you, because I came from where you come from... I've simply walked further down the path you're already on, I know from past experiences a hella lot of them that once I start to think like you are thinking, the end result is negative... PERIOD... whether she likes me or not isn't the problem, I and you and anyone else with thoughts like this DESTROY THEMSELVES...

I'll stop commenting on your threads from now on if that's what you wish, but i'm only trying to help you and not mislead you into thinking that you are anywhere near the path you need to be on. Plain and simply you are very far from being successful with women (as i've seen from your threads and posts) and if you want people here to tell you, "great job man"... "play it smoothe and she's yours" ... just for time and time again in the end for her to LJBF you or stand you up or do something equally fvcked up... that's on you....

I don't contribute to AFCism, so hey man... good luck

-Cod3r
Yes i understand what ur saying, but like i said for now those were just thoughts.
Can u be a little more specific as to what action(s) i took that would result in her losing interest? Almost nothing has occured so far. So i dont see what ur talkin about when u say "I think u'd know which way I'd throw it eh?? Your basis for this is what besides that i "thought stuff" on a sosuave forum?

I called her at work like she told me to on her work number. She was too busy to talk cuz she had to do some client stuff she said, so she gave me her cell by email (which she asked for). I told her i couldn't call her cuz my supervisor was training soemone right next to me today, so when she emailed me back her # i emailed her back to ask bout a drink next week, she said sure that sounds good. I said she looked like reese witherspoon, she replied with several LOL's in a few sentences. And that was the end of it.

So tell me again wat did i do wrong? I called, emailed her back, and then i waited a couple days and called on a sunday night and she was busy at a christening. So she said "i'll call ya back later". In reply, i said sure gimme a call.

So my pt is wat in actual real life did i do wrong? I dont think there was enuff interaction even, to turn her off.
Me typing stuff on the don juan discussion forum was just for kicks and curiosity thats just me, i dont take boards seriously. i use it for learning and entertainment so i just throw out as many dumb qustions as i can think of to see what u guys think and maybe learn something. i didnt actually spaz out in front of her at any pt. She liked me on the train, she gave me her work number and i called it. She then gave me her cell and i called that 2 days later. So what was bad about that? I thought i played it very cool. She prob either just hasn't gotten around to callin me yet being that she was at christening at 5:30 last night so it was most likely till 10-11:00 PM. and now shes at work.

Either that or she just plain changed her mind or got scared. Do u forget that some girls r shy or scared bout this kinda stuff? She did seem shy.

So whatever, u know wat. As u prob know from reading my posts. Im on match.com. I talked to a girl last night 5'9'' blonde, very cute, huge rack. She gave me her # without even asking and she told me to call her after she signed off AIM. I called her and we talked for 20 mins. She then texed me after we hung up to say "it was great talkin to u"

This morning she texted me again to say "hope u have a great day!"
Then she called at 12:00 PM and left a voicemail. Ok now this girl kinda seems insane i know. But my pt is these r girls r all so different. A girl whose really interested likes it when u call her in my experience. U act like its some exact science. To me if that train girl disqualified me cuz i "called her too soon" or "too much" - well then I don't want that. that's a shallow girl in my opinion. I have this female friend who thinks the opposite way. She went on a breakfast date with this guy recently on a first date, and he asked her out to dinner the same night! and she loved it. She keeps talkin bout him.
Now I personally dont think shes overly good looking but alot of guys think she aint bad.

So im starting to get skeptical about someof the advice on here.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
So im starting to get skeptical about someof the advice on here.
We aren't the collective mind of the Borg. We're individuals with independent opinions. Don't trust anyone. Think for yourself.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
We aren't the collective mind of the Borg. We're individuals with independent opinions. Don't trust anyone. Think for yourself.
Amen. My first instinct was to not call her till Monday (we met on a thurs)
But i told my bro-in-law when i saw him that night. And he was like niceee call her her tomorow, don waste time fool"

Why did i listen to him?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Why did i listen to him?
Because it was what most guys would do and it was what you wanted to hear. Use this as another learning experience.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
D@mn it, and I was just going to change my screen name to Locutis... :cuss:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it was what most guys would do and it was what you wanted to hear. Use this as another learning experience.
Yep ur right it was wat i wanted to hear. I was excited bout it, i was like oh yea im the man this is a great thursday night! i just picked up a cute blonde chick on the train! So common sense went out the window. Shlt i've had too many learning experiences lately. lol

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Yep ur right it was wat i wanted to hear. I was excited bout it, i was like oh yea im the man this is a great thursday night! i just picked up a cute blonde chick on the train! So common sense went out the window. Shlt i've had too many learning experiences lately. lol
You can never have too many learning experiences, use them to your advantage. :up:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still no call back

Well it looks like she aint callin me back. I dont think i did anything that would be a dealbreaker but I could be wrong.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Well it looks like she aint callin me back. I dont think i did anything that would be a dealbreaker but I could be wrong.
You seemed to have rapport with this girl and number closed. She also wanted to get together with you. Then you started doing things and all of sudden she seems not to be interested and you are seriously considering that you did nothing that was a deal breaker???

C'mon, I know you want to feel better but be realistic, things could have been done differently. Until you see these things realistically it'll be difficult to make any progress.

You've realized a bunch of good stuff lately, don't let this experience set you back. Put this one on the back burner and continue on to other things. She may call you, she may not; whatever happens keep moving forward.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seemed to have rapport with this girl and number closed. She also wanted to get together with you. Then you started doing things and all of sudden she seems not to be interested and you are seriously considering that you did nothing that was a deal breaker???

C'mon, I know you want to feel better but be realistic, things could have been done differently. Until you see these things realistically it'll be difficult to make any progress.

You've realized a bunch of good stuff lately, don't let this experience set you back. Put this one on the back burner and continue on to other things. She may call you, she may not; whatever happens keep moving forward.
I called the next day? That cant be it. That is all i did.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Wouldn't that be manly behavior? I saw what i wanted and i called the next day. I mean how shallow would she be to disqualify me for that? I dont think a girl that likes u and gives u her number should be thattttt turned off from that. Maybe she just didnt wanna give it in the first place and was jut being nice. Maybe she feels weird about meeting up with a guy she met on the train. I really don't think i scrwed this one up. and i usually admit when i do. Her phone is not able to make outgoing calls. Maybe its not able to do other stuff like store my number so maybe she hasnt been able to call me back. But she does have my email so i dunno, so i think its prob over.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
You called...how many times?
And at what time?
And what did you say?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
You called...how many times?
And at what time?
And what did you say?
I called at 11 AM the next day, and then 2 days later at 5 pm. Cuz we had left off that we "should do lunch one day" cuz we work so close to each other. Maybe i said it dorky or somethin i dunno. I said "hey this is eric from the train last night" she said enhtusiastically "oh hey how r u!" "i said not bad not bad, im on my coffee break at work, r u able to talk right now, i know ur at work" she says "actually i cant right now, i have client stuff to do, can i give u my cell? I said "sure, i dont have a pen tho" So she says "what's ur email?" So i gave her my email. And then i said "well i was just callin to see if u wanted to get lunch or a drink after work tonight" And she said she couldn't cuz she was goin out with the girls for lunch, and out to her sisters after work. So then i said that i couldnt really talk at work cuz my supervisor was 3 feet away, so id talk to her thru email. So when i go back to my desk i check my email and she emailed me her number already (seems interested to me). So then i email her back and say "we should grab a drink next week sometime" and she said yea thats a good idea. Then i said a couple other things and she replied. I replied once more, and she never returned that email. I called her 2 days later on a dunsay night at 5 pm and she was at a christening and said shed call me back. Its now tues and i still havent got a call back.

She told me she had probs with her phone. Do u think i should call her? I got nothin to lose at this pt. If i had to bet i am never gettin that call back.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Wait...
  • You didn't ask her out on day one when she said that she'd like to get together with you
  • You called her the next day
  • You sent emails to her the same day
  • You called her on the weekend when she was busy

You're saying that you don't remember any of that? C'mon, you need to pay attention to what you're doing.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait...
  • You didn't ask her out on day one when she said that she'd like to get together with you
  • You called her the next day
  • You sent emails to her the same day
  • You called her on the weekend when she was busy

You're saying that you don't remember any of that? C'mon, you need to pay attention to what you're doing.

I guess, doesnt seem to major to me but i guess it is with certian girls.