Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picked up girl on Train

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
That's the worst mythical advice I've seen propagated time and time again since 2001 on this forum. There's no such thing as a waiting period, especially waiting periods based on arbitrary values. Three days? Why not two days? Four days? Is three days like the three strikes rule from baseball invented by somebody nobody remembers from the early 1800s?
I never had any problems calling some girl two days or longer though. (I never specifically stated 3 days.)
If you think its propagation then maybe you should point the blame on some of these gurus who are advocating the waiting period. All I know is that I read it off some book or got it off one of the cds from these guys.

Last edited:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
This one was over as soon as you came on here and started going psycho ballistic about it....

Good luck on the next one bro

PS
I also find it funny how you could ever give advice to anyone else after a post like this, seriously some people should not be allowed to help other people

-Cod3r
Why do u always gotta be negative. I dont act out the stuff im thinkin, i was very bored at my desk at work so i just posted wat i was thinking, im not that bad wit girlls cmon now! Im sure its not over with this girl, she told me yea to drinks next week, so i intend on callin her sunday night or monday night to plan that. i dont see how its ruined. I just spew out wat i was thinkin. Not like im sittin at home on a firdya night obsessin baout it, it was 3 on a frid afternoon and i was just thinking, why do u gotta jump donw my throat.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Well i didnt wanna appear desperate. This way dont i seem busier?
How about you do something with your life so that you ARE busy instead of pretending to be busy? :rolleyes:

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't underestimate the power of looking scruffy. I get looks from women when I don't shave. I think I look like a terrorist but they seem to like it, or at least get curious. It's the same thing as I tell friends who are balding. They look different and that can be an advantage. All depends on your attitude.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of that Lost Prophets song--"Last Train Home" :D

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
How about you do something with your life so that you ARE busy instead of pretending to be busy? :rolleyes:
Who said im not busy? I still wanna see the chick. I go out with friends all the time and i have hobbies. But i still wanna see the chick, ur missing the pt.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boschy said:
Don't underestimate the power of looking scruffy. I get looks from women when I don't shave. I think I look like a terrorist but they seem to like it, or at least get curious. It's the same thing as I tell friends who are balding. They look different and that can be an advantage. All depends on your attitude.

I love ur generalizations quote thats great.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Who said im not busy? I still wanna see the chick. I go out with friends all the time and i have hobbies. But i still wanna see the chick, ur missing the pt.
Then what are you worrying about? You won't come off as depserate unless YOU ARE desperate. That's the point. Do you feel like phoning her? Then do it! Don't follow stuipid "rules". Whether you are desperate or not will be conveyed in due time regardless of what silly waiting games you play.

Reaction score
These kind of situations prove that meeting women doesn't have to be ''manufactured''. It's all about being in the right place at the right time. If something like that happens, milk it for all it's worth.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grandmaster Sexay said:
These kind of situations prove that meeting women doesn't have to be ''manufactured''. It's all about being in the right place at the right time. If something like that happens, milk it for all it's worth.
Yup ur right. I'm not gonna worry about it. I just called her and she was at a christening. SHe sounded happy to hear from me. she flirted wit me first so i dont think i got anythign to worry bout. Ill act natural what more can i do right?

MIKE.T

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do sound pretty anxious about this one. That's understandable, though. I am pretty green myself, but I have had some dates with some very attractive girls, and I have been very anxious. That anxiety certainly did not help. Probably the best of advice I saw given to you was to go out and sarge some more. That's what salesmen always say to each other:the best time to get a sale is right after you've gotten a sale. ('Cos you're feeling and good and are pumped to perform.)

Anyway, this one seems pretty keen on you. I would advise you, that when you see her, to escalate asap, but then I have been hopeless at escalating, so I don't like to give advice to others. I hope it all works out for you bro.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MIKE.T said:
You do sound pretty anxious about this one. That's understandable, though. I am pretty green myself, but I have had some dates with some very attractive girls, and I have been very anxious. That anxiety certainly did not help. Probably the best of advice I saw given to you was to go out and sarge some more. That's what salesmen always say to each other:the best time to get a sale is right after you've gotten a sale. ('Cos you're feeling and good and are pumped to perform.)

Anyway, this one seems pretty keen on you. I would advise you, that when you see her, to escalate asap, but then I have been hopeless at escalating, so I don't like to give advice to others. I hope it all works out for you bro.

Ok so I called her Sunday night. There was a ton of noise in the background and i could barely hear her. She said "hey how r u, im at a christening right now can i call u back?" I said "sure gimme a ring anytime" She never called back. She told me that her phone isnt working and only can get incoming calls, so i just assume the party ended late, and she just didnt wanna call me from her home phone in front of her folks. Cuz not everyone has a cordless handy.

So what should I do, just wait for her to call? I shouldn't call again right?
I've waited for girls to call me back in the past, and a couple of them said "u told me u were gonna call back" and turned out they were waiting for me to call so who knows. Should i just assume this girls not a ditz and wait it out?

The fact that her phone doesn't work gives me an excuse to call her again and be like "oh i know u cant make calls from u phone, so i thought id give ya another ring"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Ok so I called her Sunday night. There was a ton of noise in the background and i could barely hear her. She said "hey how r u, im at a christening right now can i call u back?" I said "sure gimme a ring anytime" She never called back. She told me that her phone isnt working and only can get incoming calls, so i just assume the party ended late, and she just didnt wanna call me from her home phone in front of her folks. Cuz not everyone has a cordless handy.
Like I said earlier, popular people usually plan their weekends in advance and are typically busy until sometime during the week. Now you are in a tough spot, do you call her yet again and possibly annoy her or do you sit back in hopes that she'll remember to call you? Do you call and try to set up another meeting to make up from putting it off last week or do just do nothing and play it by ear from her next move (if she chooses to make one). Tough spot.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah....

DJinTraining06 said:
The fact that her phone doesn't work gives me an excuse to call her again and be like "oh i know u cant make calls from u phone, so i thought id give ya another ring"
Don't say "you said you can't make calls, so I thought I'd give ya another ring."
That lets her know a lot... Think about it...
Don't even mention her not calling you back...

Dude, don't try to call her again, in fact, let her do it all...
If you run into her again, just smile at her, and keep doing what you were doing...

If you insist on calling her back, wait 2 weeks (There is a reason I say 2 weeks but I'm not going too much into detail... Lets just say she'll be in heat again...)

She might know you are into her since you said "what'd you say" like twice getting off the train... And then the quick responses from you in the e-mails... I learned the whole e-mail crap quick 4 years ago... I go as far as to put girls on block on aim. MY GIRLFRIEND IS ON BLOCK ON AIM. Think about it like this bro, who checks their e-mail 3 times with in hours? She just took that as a sign you were into her! Also You came off as a little desperate in your words... The have a good weekend line was nice. It prompted/challenged her into a quick reply. You should have quit after the first e-mail.

The whole 3 day call rule...
Look, just don't call a girl the next day...
It also depends on what day it is... If you meet her on Wednesday, it would be a bad idea to call her on Friday or Sat night... You want to call her when she would be alone...

If you call a girl and she sounds busy again......... Like with her girl friends or you can't hear her...... END THE CONVERSATION - For example - "I can't hear you, I'll TRY to call you back tomorrow." or "I have a beep, let me call you back tommorrow." She might call you back that night... Regardless the ball is in your court... (Yes I am a ball hog, I have issues, but it works for me...)

Edit - Let me add a little mind-set for you... "Keep her challenged..."
Think about it...

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched said:
Don't say "you said you can't make calls, so I thought I'd give ya another ring."

If you run into her again, just smile at her, and keep doing what you were doing...

If you insist on calling her back, wait 2 weeks (There is a reason I say 2 weeks but I'm not going too much into detail... Lets just say she'll be in heat again...)

She might know you are into her since you said "what'd you say" like twice getting off the train... And then the quick responses from you in the e-mails... I learned the whole e-mail crap quick 4 years ago... I go as far as to put girls on block on aim. MY GIRLFRIEND IS ON BLOCK ON AIM. Think about it like this bro, who checks their e-mail 3 times with in hours? She just took that as a sign you were into her! Also You came off as a little desperate in your words... The have a good weekend line was nice. It prompted/challenged her into a quick reply. You should have quit after the first e-mail.

It also depends on what day it is... If you meet her on Wednesday, it would be a bad idea to call her on Friday or Sat night... You want to call her when she would be alone...

If you call a girl and she sounds busy again......... Like with her girl friends or you can't hear her...... END THE CONVERSATION - For example - "I can't hear you, I'll TRY to call you back tomorrow." or "I have a beep, let me call you back tommorrow." She might call you back that night... Regardless the ball is in your court... (Yes I am a ball hog, I have issues, but it works for me...)

Think about it...
Eh im not into these games tho. is it possible to find a decent looking girl who is above this sh*t?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched said:

Think about it...

Wouldn't she know i was interested by the fact that I asked for her number on the train in the first place? To me a girl that's that shallow aint worth my time. I would like to do other stuff with her tho lol. I dunno i just think its ridiculous, i called i said lets get a drink, she said sure. So what's the problem? I mean its too early to say anything yet, but i find it irritating.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do u always gotta be negative. I dont act out the stuff im thinkin, i was very bored at my desk at work so i just posted wat i was thinking, im not that bad wit girlls cmon now! Im sure its not over with this girl, she told me yea to drinks next week, so i intend on callin her sunday night or monday night to plan that. i dont see how its ruined. I just spew out wat i was thinkin. Not like im sittin at home on a firdya night obsessin baout it, it was 3 on a frid afternoon and i was just thinking, why do u gotta jump donw my throat.
Reality must be negative... funny I always thought it was neutral ?? Guess not

-Cod3r

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:

-Cod3r

Umm how is u tellin me i blew it with a girl reality, when all i did was call and respond to her email? It has yet to be seen wat happens with this girl. So yes that is negative.

Reality is something that actually happens. You have no idea wat is goin to happen with this girl nor do I, so how can u make a statement and claim it to be reality. I did nothing wrong. She asked for my email and i replied. The sh*t that i write on here is just wat im thinkin in my head and i post it cuz im bored and its more entertaining to me to discuss female situations with u guys then the crap i got on my desk to do. So i take a few mins every once in a while and take a break on here. As far as i could tell about 15 people replied to my post with good opinions and advice. Your the only who has to question the validity of the post. If it's such a bad post don't reply then. it's annoying. Either give me ur advice or dont post on it. This board is cool aside from the guys like u blasting people.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:

-Cod3r
Your also the guy who tells me im insecure about my job without having any clue who i am. Brilliant assumptions u make buddy. Life aint so cut and dry or black and white.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Eh im not into these games tho. is it possible to find a decent looking girl who is above this sh*t?
Yes it is, they're more easily found when you don't play the games easier. Be forthright in your intentions, gradually progress your intentions and by all means, sarge a few women at once so you don't focus all of your efforts on just one and overwhelm her.