Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picked up a HB9 stripper last night - what now?

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out with a few buddies last night at a strip club (only second time I've ever been to one). There were about 3 hot girls but one was smoking. My buddy and I were waiting for our other friend to arrive so we were just relaxing away from the stage area. The sexy stripper kept starring at me smiling and then waved me to come talk to her, I loudly said not now talking to my buddy. Then she kept looking in a disappointed way. I thought it was clear that this is the stripper bs they do to draw clients in.

After that, she ignored me all night, always turning her back to me and never came to the table we were sitting at. Then it was her turn to dance on stage so I grabbed a seat right there. She danced a bit then came towards me and said 'Oh I see you're not too busy for me now blah blah blah. Then she went on to say how she couldn't stop checking me out as soon as I got into the club because she thought I was so sexy etc'. I said I want a private show later and she got all excited $$$. I left the club for a bit came back and she ran over to me straight away and asked where Ive been and that she thought I was ignoring her again.

We went into the private room, she's asking me what is my ethnicity, what's my full name, occupation etc. Then asks if I have a girlfriend or married, says she knows I'm lying when I said I didn't. She kept going on about how hot I am and that her perfect taste in men. Telling me how 99% of guys in this city are *****s and how cowardly most men who come into the club are. She called me a real man and that there's hardly any real men lol I was using SS techniques whole time btw.

Anyway, sorry for extending this story but I got her number. She asked me not to tell even my buddies that I got it (friends who I was at club with) because the club is extremely strict and she'll get into a lot of trouble. Before I left the club she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and reminded me to call her.

This girl is HOT AS FVCK. Wild stuff. Just wondering if it's even worth getting involved with a stripper even as a FB. And do I play the game similar to another b1tch I picked up? If not, what are the key differences?

Cheers

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not?... Just wrap it up

Keep in mind, she might forget who the hell you are when you call, or if she tries to get you to "meet" her at the club she's just after your wallet, not your d*ck

Strippers are notorious for learning many ways to part you and your money. You know you are in if you get her to pay for something

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha here's the thing...did you give her money at any point? I assume you paid for this private show. If you did, this girl is not into you. She is trying to get money from you. They will give you their number so that you will pay them to spend the night with you. You're just another guy with a wallet.

If, on the other hand, you never paid money for anything - congrats. Wrap it up and understand that she is fvcking other guys for money on the side. Don't get too involved. They're crazy.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For_F said:
This girl is HOT AS FVCK. Wild stuff. Just wondering if it's even worth getting involved with a stripper even as a FB. And do I play the game similar to another b1tch I picked up? If not, what are the key differences?

Cheers
No offence Mr. F, but you are totally clueless. You did not pick that girl up and she does not want to be your FB...lol. She just wants you as a repeat cu$tomer. That was some textbook stripper game she was pulling on you...I can't believe you actually bought it.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who the hell picks up strippers? so many post this stripper game on here.. my god.

if you paid for the dance. shes using you. if you didn't then fook her and don't call back.

i wouldn't be surprised if the number is fake. so you flip out and come back to the club for more dances.

it's just standard man. the only way i am ever going to ever be with a stripper if i meet one in a club( not a strip joint) and she dosen't tell me she is one till after we fook.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have picked up strippers and even massage girls before for no money but just mutual casual fun...it's not impossible at all...his story could be legit...

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Mr. Bond said:
Hahaha here's the thing...did you give her money at any point? I assume you paid for this private show. If you did, this girl is not into you. She is trying to get money from you. They will give you their number so that you will pay them to spend the night with you. You're just another guy with a wallet.

If, on the other hand, you never paid money for anything - congrats. Wrap it up and understand that she is fvcking other guys for money on the side. Don't get too involved. They're crazy.
This is right on point...if you have already gave her money, she is after your money. If you haven't...like everyone else said WRAP IT UP. It is very possible she is into you, but be careful dude...some of these girls are serious drug addicts along with other issues...use your Big head before using your little head. Be smart.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigneil would know how to address the problem here.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It depends on the girl and the club.

In my case, we had sex immediately and then she gave me her number. To this day she says she knows she must have liked me because she gave me her number!

In the generic case, (and early on no matter what) you're going to need to pay to see them. But they should still initiate a lot and offer to meet outside the club (eventually).

If you're going to pay, don't waste too much money.

Here's the most efficient stripper scenario possible IMO:

1) Find one you like and tip her $5 when she is on stage.
2) She must approach you after.
3) Tell her you're going to give her $100 and that includes tip and she can do what she wants. That will keep her there for half an hour or so and you should get her number and ask to meet outside the club.
4) Text back and forth and make sure she is replying promptly. Like that minute usually.
5) Get her chasing you a little (it's for money but you still have that dynamic, plus you tend to make excuses because it's so expensive).
6) Tell her you'll meet her outside the club for a drink and appetizer and you'll pay her $100 tip in advance, and if you both agree afterward you can go to (some) place and do it for $300 more. $400 total.

I did this with a different stripper and chose not to bring the girl back after we met outside.

So you spend about $200 to find one, $140 for meeting out for a drink and $300 more for sex. About $640 (including valet, cover and drinks) and you have a girl you really like at your place having sex.

You might find that she falls for you and she'll do it free more and more often, but you still need to spoil them.

The alternative is to pay for a bottle and go to VIP but you spend so much extra on the bottle and it's frustrating there, it's dirty there, plus you don't know her and it's dark.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:

In my case, we had sex immediately and then she gave me her number. To this day she says she knows she must have liked me because she gave me her number!

In the generic case, (and early on no matter what) you're going to need to pay to see them. But they should still initiate a lot and offer to meet outside the club (eventually).

3) Tell her you're going to give her $100 and that includes tip and she can do what she wants. That will keep her there for half an hour or so and you should get her number and ask to meet outside the club.
4) Text back and forth and make sure she is replying promptly. Like that minute usually.
5) Get her chasing you a little (it's for money but you still have that dynamic, plus you tend to make excuses because it's so expensive).
6) Tell her you'll meet her outside the club for a drink and appetizer and you'll pay her $100 tip in advance, and if you both agree afterward you can go to (some) place and do it for $300 more. $400 total.

I did this with a different stripper and chose not to bring the girl back after we met outside.

So you spend about $200 to find one, $140 for meeting out for a drink and $300 more for sex. About $640 (including valet, cover and drinks) and you have a girl you really like at your place having sex.

You might find that she falls for you and she'll do it free more and more often, but you still need to spoil them.

The alternative is to pay for a bottle and go to VIP but you spend so much extra on the bottle and it's frustrating there, it's dirty there, plus you don't know her and it's dark.

And in other news you could spend money on any other prostitute....what kind of advice is this???

...here is how you do it...you sit at the bar and you flirt with them as they pass by...talk to them when they aren't occupied and one lap dance upon initial meeting won't hurt, but you have to find a way to form a little connection while doing so and only do the lap dance with one chick one night that you have talked to and flirted with first....but that initial one is all or she will forever view you as only customer material...so your game really has to be on during these fleeting moments.........just like gaming any other girl only a completely different setting... make her like you, arrange something later and/or get number and set up meetings with absolutely no pay on your part besides the usual that you would do for any other girl...

even strippers want to be "romanced" by an attractive guy without it feeling like a business transaction...so it's very possible and not as difficult as some on here imagine it to be...

i have had completely free casual encounters with strippers before after the $10-15 lap dance and turned massage girls into longtime FBs after only paying for the initial massage that led me to meet them in the first place....and don't ever take a stripper as relationship material...they are just not..

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Holy cr4p! $640? No thanks. Good grief Id want gold plated n1pples and virginal promises for that coin. Each to their own I guess.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
No offence Mr. F, but you are totally clueless. You did not pick that girl up and she does not want to be your FB...lol. She just wants you as a repeat cu$tomer. That was some textbook stripper game she was pulling on you...I can't believe you actually bought it.
I was thinking this as I lol'd at this thread.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:

I don't even know where to start. To justify paying this amount of money to a friggin stripper I would have to be some kind of hideous looking, boil covered leper fulfilling his dying wish. For a normal looking man to buy into this sort of thing would suggest an almost moronic mentality. I mean the definition of a moron is a person with a mental age of between 8-12 so being called a moron is sincerely a compliment in this case. Words do not even exist to describe this accurately. Now if you gave this money to someone that appreciated it, that's one thing. But this stripper must consider you a fool and treat you like some kind of retarded baby the whole time.

Bigneil you are not only doing damage to yourself, but the entire male population as a whole by allowing these strippers to take your money like that, and to consider it a good deal is beyond me.

Taking a quick peak at backpage.com I can see the normal charge for a call is around $150.

OK OK breath... back to OP's post.

Strippers do what they do for money, so keep your guard up on this one because it never ends. If a stripper likes you the first thing she is going to do is show you it's not about your money. If she does not make it a point to show you it's not about your money then it's Mc Donalds and a quick splack in your back seat then drop her off at the club. And definitely wear a rubber!

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow been 3 years since I read these forums, I see some of you are still completely clueless. *sigh*

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I see a rude awakening in OP's future.

And much less money in his bank account.

The longer that awakening is delayed, the ruder it will be, and the lower his bank account balance will drop. ;)

Oh and great post, SgtSplacker

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got into a discussion with my best friends mother about a similar topic. She had met someone from South Africa, she is a teacher in the US. The dude from Africa was poor but very loving towards her. He wanted her to live with him, but since he was poor it was basically her coming out of pocket the most and making the most sacrifice to make it happen.

Mind you, the standards for poor in Africa are much lower than in the US..

We went back and fourth a bit considering all the pro's and con's.

We basically could not tell/decide whether the guy was doing it to just to better his life, or for love. Kinda the same thing, but we decided love must be born of love alone and nothing else. Even if one person has any small reason besides classical attraction to be with the other the love is spoiled. Because there will always be doubt.

Hey, I've met strippers that have knocked my socks off. Gorgeous, super into me, even paying for more than her fair share. All I had left to do was ask her out. But in the end, these girls are first and foremost strippers. They think stripper thoughts, they live stripper lives. A stripper is a stripper because she has to be a stripper. This is not an occupation a girl looks forward to unless her prospects are even worse.

Fukedup family lives, fuked up relationship values, fukedup gender roles and ideals of what a man needs to be. Strippers lie, their frickin job is a lie. In Miami you can bang strippers in the back rooms... most of them. Yet they are "strippers". The same thing as being a prostitute but they won't accept that label. Calling a stripper a prostitute will get you a reaction similar to calling a doctor a nurse. A stripper lies so much they don't even register what they are doing as lying anymore. The hustle runs far too deep in these women for reform.

"Even if one person has any small reason besides classical attraction to be with the other the love is spoiled."