Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picked up a girl, then on my way home bumped into her again!

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn, i picked up this hot blonde yesterday who was really chatty, it was difficult to get a word in, every so often i'd interrupt her cos i could tell it might be going down the friend zone route..

anyway outside i number closed her, and she seemed really excited to go for a drink but at same time it did feel a bit friend zone, when i initiated kino she didn't respond, she didn't flinch but didn't respond either.

so i go home about 1 hour later shes coming in my direction.. im like wtf? i play it cool and go 'hey' she goes 'hey! how funny what a coincidence..'

me thinking 'sh1t she's prob gona think im a stalker now'

we talked a bit more but i overstayed the convo and acted a bit nervous (i did act a bit c0cky saying ahh so what you going to cook for me then? or so can you clean too? ;) she didn't respond at all.. maybe thought i saw her as a housewife type), almost like i had to explain why i was there.. and before i left i go i said a bit nervously 'i'll call u in the next few days and set up our meet' (dumb, musta came across needy) she goes 'ok.. what are you eating for dinner?' i was talking really fast and acting nervous, dont know why panicking a bit really.

shes very chatty so i cant read into any of it.

would it be better if i waited maybe an extra day before contacting her? after the 1st meet she wont know if i was gona call, now by saying that i'd call her in next few days the challenge is over for her, it really depends whether she genuinely liked me in the 1st place.

esp seeing as i acted a bit nervous towards the end of the 2nd convo. such bad luck really. has anyone else had a similar issue bumping into your HB an hour after you picked her up?

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever experienced this and what did they do to tackle it?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pikachu69 said:
Has anyone ever experienced this and what did they do to tackle it?
You got no responses because your question is irrelevant.

So you bumped into her shortly after getting her number. It's a weird coincidence. So what?

It's definitely not something that would increase or decrease her Interest Levels towards you.

Has it happened to me before? Sure. What did I do? Briefly chatted, then I said, I have to go, but I'll get in touch with you. ...was that mind-blowing information?

puabestmate

Reaction score
c&f response would be "Wow you are everywhere!" Subtly accusing her of stalking you!

-----------------------------------------------------
The world is not just your oyster, it is full of TASTY oysters! That's why I get up and go out everyday!
Never be lost for words when you see one! Always be ready! Anytime Anywhere!
PUAbestMate.com