Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

picked up a girl in starbucks, went to 1 down the street she was there!

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is royally messed up, i set myself a 20min time limit to pick up the girl next to me in starbucks and set an alarm on my phone so that i wouldnt forget. did ok, got the number and split. unfortunately she's leaving the country tomorrow to go back home and will be back in may and has exams.

anyway i said my goodbyes and that i had to go get my car. i did and i parked up and went to the starbucks down the road from the 1 i picked her up in.

the thing is i was shocked to see her and her to see me cos it may looked as if i followed her.. i just went up to her and said 'hey you moved?' and she said ';yeah the other 1 was closing'

i didnt know what to do so i just walked away to another table further away with my back facing her. is this going to look really messed up for me?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
is this going to look really messed up for me?
It happened. Nothing you can do about it now. So why bother worrying?

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt expect to see her tbh, and tbh i went to this 1 after i got my car so i could avoid her and pick up some new girls haha.. but she caught me by surprised. tbh she was so into what she was doing and with earphones on she wouldnt have noticed me. but it may look as if i've followed her here.

im now studying on a table far away from her near the exit. it's a small starbucks only about 12 tables in here. i reckon she'll just walk out without saying goodbye to me cos im avoiding sitting towards her in any direction for it to be misconstrued, which also means that as she leaves she wont really notice me as i'm not facing her. should i try to see if i can get an immediate date? this starbucks closes in 30mins

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
It happened. Nothing you can do about it now. So why bother worrying?
thats true, but what should i do about it now?

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck it doesnt matter now, she caught me by surprise again. said goodbye as she walked out. that was nice of her. but she mighta been creeped out. i half heartedly said something but it was too late, i was expecting her to leave later and i was in the middle of typing.

maybe it's for the best, i doubt she'd gone on an immediate date with me unless i created more interest earlier.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When u call her up, why don't u be honest. Say "u know what i kind of felt like a jackass for talking to u when i saw u again, i just didn't want to act like i was bothering u". It shows that u like her, U were trying to be considerate, U r not a creep and the courage to admit u may of did something wrong. < All those qualities sound pretty good to me for a guy.

When life hands u lemons make lemonade my friend. U can even finish with "Look i tell u what let me make it up to you by (invite her somewhere)"

Take her coffee shop again or more preferably something u found that shes interested in on the phone. eg. Ice skating, Bowling, Pool, Mexican?...

She said goodbye to you, so she obviously wasn't creeped out, she was probs wondering why u didn't come over. So relax bro and if it dosn't happen theres billions of other hot girls.