"PICK UP LINES" to Pull Girls from Bars & Clubs. :)

skarvada

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just wanted to add a post that might help. A good line that I like is "hey guys, my friend has
a little party down the street. We're gonna go there, rip some shots and come back, you guys down?"
If they comply then start walking with them out the venue to the party, or a taxi or wherever, down the alley.

A way I've gotten girl back to car is, "Hey I'm gonna go to my car to smoke a bowl and come back, are you down?" If they comply walk with them back to your car, put on whatever music u like and then (if you dont smoke) you could say "oh **** I forgot my pipe at my house, but check out this song I wanna show you real quick" then you can take it from there.

Pretty basic but effective, make your own version. Also feel free to post any additional ideas that work good for you, or any other things you like to do to pull the girl from the bar or club. Good luck

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find something that you like about her.. be honest and just walk up an introduce yourself. If you think she has a fine @ss. Then say this. "hi what's your name." If she ignores you walk away .If she tells you her name then say, "I just had to met you , you have the finest @ss I've ever seen... I'm sure you hear this all the time (trust me she does NOT.. too many beta weak @ass males). If she say 'Thanks, what your name..." game on.

You really don't need any tricks or BS.... just be a man, and be honest about what you want and you are going to do just fine.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
In my early 30's I used to host great parties. I would cook pizza and serve homemade salsa and guacamole with organic chips and free wine. I never told anyone who showed up that they weren't allowed to enter (but am big enough to bounce, and had a good friend handy if needed).

I would print invitations on business cards (using a circus theme font and colors) and would give them out between 7-14 days before the party. I only invited beautiful women (every one I saw at the bar) and my close guy friends so it would always end up 60% women (they brought other guys). There would normally be between 30-150 people (on one occasion the police broke it up). I would nearly always end up scoring at the end of the party, usually with the hottest one.

When you get a handful of women who are on the fence about you in the same room, they all suddenly decide they like you.

Granted, back then I lived in a cool seaside downtown area where most people could walk, and the best bars were 1-2 miles away. Sometimes I would host spontaneous after hours parties as well.

Last edited:

skarvada

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ranger Mike, this is a method for the pull, sounds like your talking about opening, and with a compliment? and about her ass? wow, ok, my method is directly from Efficient Pickup and it textbook, its worked for me plenty of times. tricks or bs? this is a smooth way to pull her giving her plausible deniability which is what she needs to not feel like a slut. she will appreciate it., hmm ok anyway, thanks for the post guys anyone else have any more input on this?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(After building attraction for a bit): Find out how she/her friends are getting home. See to it that your friends leave without you. Go "oh sh!t, my friends left, can I get a ride with you?" Go back to her place, after agreeing with her that nothing is going to happen and telling her that you're cool with crashing on her couch. Proceed to bang her and sleep in her bed with her.

For real, this sounds like I'm just being stupid, but this is basically how the last two bar hookups played out.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the club all i advise is

****y ****y ****y

i will swagger into the club as though i am 15 men, i will smile, i will wink and i will slap a$$

once you notice her trying to catch your attention with eye contact go straight over and ask her where shes been all your life

they love it , especially in a specific mating enviroment like the club