Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pi**ed off with my self

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out Friday night with my sister and her best mate 8.5, I liked her mate and she liked me and she broke up with her bf that day Anyway we were getting with each other all night and then my sister went home and we Ended up heading home later, on the way home we almost started fvcking in some random guys garden
But didn't and headed home then my dad c0ckblocked me and set her to my sister room and me to mine,
anyways in morning she went home and my dad apologised and said he had work and Walls are paper thin... She is now back with her ex and now I'm pi**ed off with my self
And yes I do realise she was on rebound but if only...

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and yeh, anybody got any advice on what to do next I like this girl and nit just sex like I can see a relationship all I need is thy one chance but I need help getting it

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got a dude. So theres nothing you can probably do. Just do you and act like you have better things to do then talk to this girl. You missed that opportunity but don't even sweat it. You should have so many girls that that doesn't even matter.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lil hooligan said:
Oh and yeh, anybody got any advice on what to do next I like this girl and nit just sex like I can see a relationship all I need is thy one chance but I need help getting it
I really hate when people say they can "see a relationship" with someone before they've even dated the girl.

One step at a time.

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met with her before a bit of kino etc but nothing special and was textin and calling for a couple of months but nothing came of it
Anyways cheers guys

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be more pissed off at your Dad. What's he doing ****blocking you?!!! I'll be damned if I'd do that to a son of mine. I'd have a quiet word in his ear, 'Fill your boots son. Fill your boots'.

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect my dad he's the one who first gave me the saying sex and next among other things but he had work and my rooms next to his and the Walls are thin I did come in at like 6 in the morning also but yes I'm pi**ed but "there's plenty more fish in the sea" I'm annoyed but rejection is better than regret

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
lil hooligan said:
Out Friday night with my sister and her best mate 8.5, I liked her mate and she liked me and she broke up with her bf that day Anyway we were getting with each other all night and then my sister went home and we Ended up heading home later, on the way home we almost started fvcking in some random guys garden
But didn't and headed home then my dad c0ckblocked me and set her to my sister room and me to mine,
anyways in morning she went home and my dad apologised and said he had work and Walls are paper thin... She is now back with her ex and now I'm pi**ed off with my self
And yes I do realise she was on rebound but if only...
All this crying for a vagina.. Chump

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the your 50% right I do like her and I do want to bed her even if I do it while she's on the rebound because you never know but I'm not screaming for it more like annoyed at a missed opportunity but oh well how does it go,
I think you are really fit your fit but my gosh don't you know it or the more recent and how every guy should see it I'm sexy and I know it

GL too you all