Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

physical fitness in schools

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine with me. P.E. was my favorite class. I mean seriously, whats better? Sitting in math, watching some square scribble bull**** about polygorean thereom on a whiteboard, or watching girls jiggle playing volleyball in short shorts and tank tops? :D

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Er... I think penkitten meant physical FITNESS not physical education.

To my knowledge all schools have PE. It would be better if there was more fitness involved. Not that mattball, kickball, and yes, even rugball weren't great. But at least a couple sets of pushups and situps would be better than nothing.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in all my P.E. classes, we always had to stretch, do pushups, sit ups, and run for the first half of class. Then we'd go on to sports or weightlifting.

int3l

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im in AUS so we still have PE but i can honesty say it's a waste of time here. no real set method to anything. its just a matter of 'okay guys here are some bats go play baseball' or something like that. still i did enjoy the free time,

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
int3l said:
im in AUS so we still have PE but i can honesty say it's a waste of time here. no real set method to anything. its just a matter of 'okay guys here are some bats go play baseball' or something like that. still i did enjoy the free time,

That's exactly how it works over here, in Italy

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Schools are for learning.

Parents are for setting fitness examples.

I don't want tax money paying to get people in shape. At least public schooling returns benefits to society by having a better educated populace. But i don't care if you are fat.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Schools are for learning.

Parents are for setting fitness examples.

I don't want tax money paying to get people in shape. At least public schooling returns benefits to society by having a better educated populace. But i don't care if you are fat.
what if the parents are either over worked, and hardly notice their children or if they are uneducated and do not know better or if they are obese themselves with little care for exercise.
those parents are not setting a good example and their children are paying the price.

children do better academically when they are given a time out each day to do something else, pe class or recess, help to channel things when it comes to learning.

i personally have problems with what the lunchroom calls lunch. it is not very healthy, all seems to be processed and microwaved and is not enough to fill them up. did you know ketchup is considered a vegetable thanks to president regan?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
If l'il K didn't have PE in school she'd murder someone. Kids need the release that physical extertion provides. Kids are so fvcking stressed with FCAT scores and government beaurocracy it's a wonder they're loading up guns and mowing down their classmates. I think it's the sh!t food that they provide which is fvcking poison. No nutrients whatsoever. L'il K makes her lunch in the morning and takes it with. Every now and again she likes the pizza so she gets it, but it's rare.

Great thread kittybaby :flowers:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
what if the parents are either over worked, and hardly notice their children or if they are uneducated and do not know better or if they are obese themselves with little care for exercise.
those parents are not setting a good example and their children are paying the price.
There's a health class already. And science classes.

It's near impossible in the USA to be uneducated in regards to the basics of good health. Cigarettes are labeled. Alcohol is labeled. News casts say sh1t about these things all the time. They're not always so accurate but if you try to follow some of the stuff you're doing okay and are healthier than most others.

It's everywhere. Eat right. Exercise. It's not lack of knowledge. It's NO ONE CARES. Exercise is not fun if you're not already in shape. HELL it's painful to me some days and i'm in excellent shape. And the health industry fixes everything or at least covers up the pain so there never is a SHORT TERM reason to care. And no one gives a sh1t about long term results anymore. See: health See: breakdown of economy into quarterly results See: it's been 2 weeks and my supplement hasn't helped!!! it's worthless!!

Even for the rare someone who gets left in the dark in regards to health, fvck em. Not my job to coddle every cretin who can't bother to do anything for themselves. Give the money to keeping the top performers on top and to specialize, specialize, specialize and keep us on top of the world economically so we can stop getting spanked in science and math by nearly every other 1st world, i'm sorry, 'developed' country. No science = no economic drive = no job for the fat kid who couldn't climb out of the crack he slipped into long enough to stop loving the delicious taste of butter.

It's all well and good to dance around and say "this sure would be nice" and "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND RARRR" but money bags don't lie on every corner and there are more pressing needs than keeping dumb kids skinny and teaching trig to other kids who don't want to do more than mix cement anyway.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No science = no economic drive = no job for the fat kid who couldn't climb out of the crack he slipped into long enough to stop loving the delicious taste of butter.
I wuv butter! :eek: