Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Physical Expectations in LTRs

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my list:

1) Sex as needed;
2) Dinner every night I am home;
3) Weekly household cleaning (I don’t trust cleaning ladies);
4) Laundry and dry-cleaning;
5) Daily errands I cannot tend to;
6) Assistance in all my business needs.

Traditional women have no resistance with the above. What physical expectations do you have of your women in LTRs? I’m feeling short-changed here; maybe I can add a few more, hehe.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Guru,
Don't know which Planet you live on certainly not mine...After two Marriages and three live in LTR's When I read your post I know now why Women burn their bras!

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my list:

1) Sex as needed;
2) Dinner every night I am home;
3) Weekly household cleaning (I don’t trust cleaning ladies);
4) Laundry and dry-cleaning;
5) Daily errands I cannot tend to;

Traditional women have no resistance with the above. What physical expectations do you have of your women in LTRs? I’m feeling short-changed here; maybe I can add a few more, hehe.
What do you provide in this LTR?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She needs to stay in shape. Maybe run/cycle a few miles a week.
Yup. Probably most important outside of the business help.
Scaramouche said:
Dear Guru,
Don't know which Planet you live on certainly not mine...After two Marriages and three live in LTR's When I read your post I know now why Women burn their bras!
Hehe. And I thought I was being nice.

BetterCAllSaul said:
What do you provide in this LTR?
My exclusivity, which, for me, is quite the sacrifice.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 21 y/o I've been seeing identifies as polyamorous, which basically means she is cool with being part of a stable of hos. That's what she had in her last relationship. And that's what I'm looking for in a woman these days, a girl who knows her place.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does #6 entail?

My girlfriend provides most of what you list, although I like to cook, so we usually end up doing it together.

The 21 y/o I've been seeing identifies as polyamorous, which basically means she is cool with being part of a stable of hos. That's what she had in her last relationship. And that's what I'm looking for in a woman these days, a girl who knows her place.
If she is polyamorous, isn't that just another way of saying she is on the c0ck carousel?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is polyamorous, isn't that just another way of saying she is on the c0ck carousel?

The agreement is both sides do what they want. But women are naturally monogamous, which modern feminism/liberalism will never admit, so they don't know that. That's why open relationships are such a great deal for guys. Tell a girl who loves you she can have any guy she wants, and she'll still pick you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. That's how I am able to fvck girls half my age without having money, a steady job, or any sort of financial success in life.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko and Bradd80:

One thing I have been wrestling with is whether using my gf to augment business income is a wise decision or not. My ex-wife helped me with 12-hour days at the office, which wasn't good for the marriage, and hence the divorce.

My gf lives with me. I asked her not to work because quite frankly her annual income is small fraction of mine, thus what's the point. Instead, she stays home and researches new ideas, licensing requirements, law, etc. surrounding potential new ventures. She also researches potential target companies that I can solicit and buy into. Due to her efforts alone in the last several months, I already closed one deal that could profit close to a few hundred thousand. Sure, I can hire an employee to perform these services, but I can't trust that employee to the same extent as someone close to me (while we are together). Further, I find that "family," in this case the LTR, has more at "stake," and thus performs at a higher capacity and much more effectively than a hired employee. The risk, of course, is if we breakup, the collateral damage she could try to cause, but I don't see any ways in which she could purposefully expose me to any risks (after deals are closed) even if she tried.

To the forum: Is the use of my gf, while we don't have kids, to augment business income constructive or misplaced? If misplaced, why? Granted, the income generated from her efforts are directed toward excess savings and liquid reserves, not for living expenses. All opinions are welcome.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.To the forum: Is the use of my gf, while we don't have kids, to augment business income constructive or misplaced?
I don't really have a strong opinion on this. Given the generally paranoid nature of the forum, I imagine most would warn that if the girl gets upset with you, she might try to sabotage your business in some way. This kind of goes along with the general advice "don't crap where you eat". Of course, that doesn't change the fact that many people end up meeting their significant other at work.

If none of the above bothers you, I don't have a problem with it. At least you are both working toward a common goal, and a common interest. Which is supposed to be a good thing.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the forum: Is the use of my gf, while we don't have kids, to augment business income constructive or misplaced? If misplaced, why? Granted, the income generated from her efforts are directed toward excess savings and liquid reserves, not for living expenses. All opinions are welcome.
I think it can be a good thing for the reason you mentioned as long as she doesn't have exposure to too many areas of your overall portfolio.

lexab

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting, first off, i am not a feminist. I am just interest in the dynamic. Say If you have a much higher status amd wealth, providing her with access to material gains, opportunities, hey, even protection etc, i can see how it would work. But if they held a job on par to yours, why would they all the household work and other manual labour? Or at least do it in long term?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say If you have a much higher status amd wealth, providing her with access to material gains, opportunities, hey, even protection etc, i can see how it would work. But if they held a job on par to yours, why would they all the household work and other manual labour?
Well, guru did say she doesn't work (his request) other than running errands for his business.

But I do agree with your general principle. If you expect to receive services a,b,c,d, and e, you should have something to offer in return. You don't get something for nothing.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For @guru1000 and the question about his gf involved in his business it comes down to trust. Who can you trust to make the efforts and how do her efforts benefit you.

My ex spouse and I function well together in business endeavors. We always did. He still helps me on my things and I support & help him in his affairs. When he had businesses I helped him (he was boss) as much as I could.

Admittedly it seems strange to some, but we have children together & whatever we can do to help the other ultimately benefits our kids now & in the future.

I'd add willingness to entertain to the list. A gracious hostess is a tremendous asset to her man. Something about a comfortable meeting over dinner or drinks with possibly a cigar at home goes a long way to build relationships, especially if the woman handles the cooking, clean up & serving while the men discuss whatever needs discussed. Willingness to host family get togethers is also important.

I have friends who are art dealers. The wife frequently has house guests, drinks & hor d'ouerves, or full home cooked dinners in their home at a moment's notice. It helps them tremendously in business dealings. Incidentally she is gorgeous & trim & meets the rest of Guru's list & enjoys doing those duties. She also handles the child rearing (they have toddlers) & is a huge asset to her husband.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For @guru1000 and the question about his gf involved in his business it comes down to trust. Who can you trust to make the efforts and how do her efforts benefit you.

My ex spouse and I function well together in business endeavors. We always did. He still helps me on my things and I support & help him in his affairs. When he had businesses I helped him (he was boss) as much as I could.

Admittedly it seems strange to some, but we have children together & whatever we can do to help the other ultimately benefits our kids now & in the future.

I'd add willingness to entertain to the list. A gracious hostess is a tremendous asset to her man. Something about a comfortable meeting over dinner or drinks with possibly a cigar at home goes a long way to build relationships, especially if the woman handles the cooking, clean up & serving while the men discuss whatever needs discussed. Willingness to host family get togethers is also important.

I have friends who are art dealers. The wife frequently has house guests, drinks & hor d'ouerves, or full home cooked dinners in their home at a moment's notice. It helps them tremendously in business dealings. Incidentally she is gorgeous & trim & meets the rest of Guru's list & enjoys doing those duties. She also handles the child rearing (they have toddlers) & is a huge asset to her husband.
I do agree. A couple that's well meshed and is supportive is very good for having guests over where perception is important.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some great responses, for and against.

I look at my relation as follows:

I'm higher in the socioeconomic scale. I also bring looks and financial status. She brings looks and strong familial values. I still feel a bit of an imbalance (maybe because of my strong frame in the relation), which I am fine with, as I'm not looking for a successful woman; I'm looking for a complementary, compatible one. Accordingly, I feel no shame in her assisting my business in generating more revenue, given she does not financially contribute to my 12k/monthly personal nut, but gains full access to its benefits. Her looks alone matter little as I could get that anywhere. Her familial values are great, but again, I can get that elsewhere. What else does she bring to the table that merits my exclusivity? Her full deference to my expectations is enough.

Brad's liability advice is strong, and I have given that plenty of thought before this thread. But without going into too much privy detail, her knowledge is on a need-to-know basis, and what she does know, has little to do with prominent matters that could affect my livelihood or the business. She also works at home and cannot retrieve private incidental details that do matter. Further, my finances outside of the lifestyle are a mystery.

As to the relationship: She works at home. I'm in the office. We hardly see other and don't communicate much throughout the day. She's autonomous and requires no oversight. So we have much time apart.

My expectations may seem absurd to some, normal to others, but, inevitably, if one women has earned the price of your "exclusivity," she better be ready and willing to bring equal or greater value in return. Don't allow social constructs shame you into not delineating your expectations no matter how grandiose or heretical these expectations may appear. And if ever a day were to come where a woman no longer embraces your expectations, quid pro quo, you, in turn, have no desire to continue exclusive relations.

Last edited: