Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Photography as a Weapon

IAMHOLLYWOOD

Don Juan
Reaction score
:kick:
Hey everyone, this is my first post adn its in requested of advise. I'm a photographer in miami and the means i spend a decent amount of time looking through a lens at gorgoeus girls.
Now i've always had this mental issue where i havent wanted to game any of my models because i feel it will refelect badly on me professionally, but i'm reaching a point where i dont see why not to do it. My only apprehension now is i am aware that i may not have the right approach to start to be successful doing this.

Anyone's advice is greatly appreciated!

-hollywood

you can see my work @ http://johnny23xx.deviantart.com

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fiance is a model/figure competitor... she says there's lotsa photographers that phuck models. She also says she thinks its "highly unprofessional", to which I reply "nothing unprofessional about getting your cack sucked by a hot girl"... She gave me an example of a photographer in the Tampa area who would routinely sleep w/ traveling models. This guy was in his 40s, balding, fat, smoker w/ a pretty low income who lived in a small messy apartment, but still managed to bang hot women. I personally give him props, because I'd never be able to pull it off. She said a lot of the women would sleep with him even though they didn't want to because he would let them stay in his apartment and the sex was a reciprocity thing... whatever works I guess.

Personally, I think there's nothing wrong with it as long as you're not a sleaze ball about it. Keep in mind many of these models are hooked up. I think its bad karma to hit on women that are hooked up, but thats' just me. I think it also depends on how you go about doing it... The girls will obviously have a much easier time "being ok with it" if you're a jacked up good looking dude who's charismatic w/ a good head on his shoulders. By the way, I'm no photography/arts critic but your portfolio looks really good!

IAMHOLLYWOOD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
My fiance is a model/figure competitor... she says there's lotsa photographers that phuck models. She also says she thinks its "highly unprofessional", to which I reply "nothing unprofessional about getting your cack sucked by a hot girl"... She gave me an example of a photographer in the Tampa area who would routinely sleep w/ traveling models. This guy was in his 40s, balding, fat, smoker w/ a pretty low income who lived in a small messy apartment, but still managed to bang hot women. I personally give him props, because I'd never be able to pull it off. She said a lot of the women would sleep with him even though they didn't want to because he would let them stay in his apartment and the sex was a reciprocity thing... whatever works I guess.

Personally, I think there's nothing wrong with it as long as you're not a sleaze ball about it. Keep in mind many of these models are hooked up. I think its bad karma to hit on women that are hooked up, but thats' just me. I think it also depends on how you go about doing it... The girls will obviously have a much easier time "being ok with it" if you're a jacked up good looking dude who's charismatic w/ a good head on his shoulders. By the way, I'm no photography/arts critic but your portfolio looks really good!

Well i'd rather not do it like the photographer mentioned above, i'd rather them not be feeling obligated to sleep with me. I do agree with you thought, there isnt anything unprofessional about a BJ from a hottie.
Well in all honest i feel like there was atleast 1 that would've slept with me but i just never tried for it, out of my own stupidity.

Thanks man, for the compliment on my port!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your chicks are hot!!

Oh and just out of curiosity, how do you get women to model for you? I've known about semi-photographers who lure in ugs to "model" and they do happily because they're ugly and it's the only time they'll get to "model" :p!

confusedstate

Don Juan
Reaction score
A goth I know charges 100 dollars an hour for a shoot. She's sexy, but not hot...skanky looking, tattoos all over her body, piercings and so on.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if you threw your camera hard enough you could knock someone out.

How heavy is your camera?