Phone talking..

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do u do when ur GF likes to talk on the phone a lot but you dont?

I heard from her friend that my gf told her i never talk with her on the phone

i never do like talking on the phone because:
I rather save up the talking for real life so i have stuff to say.
Everytime i talk to her, her only response is.."Oh"
She always says 'im bored' or whistles, but everytime i try to bring up a topic she jsut says "oh' or ''ok' or 'cool'
She is a boring talker.

Another thing is when i do talk to her, she likes to talk (or just stay on the phone) for 1+ hours....and if i try to leave she gets mad and thinks i dont wanna talk to her.

any advice?

Eklipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate talking on the phone with people who can't hold conversations, you should just tell her you hate talking on the phone and just text her which isn't as bad.

Brians_600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro i know its hard but you just gotta hang up... be like "hey, im gonna go... peace" thats it! and if shes like "NO NO NO STay and talk to me" just be like "look, ima go... i'll talk to u later" then hang up.. she might be super mad after this but at least she noes that you are ur own person and she will respect you for it... but if u stay on the phone she'll think she can control you and that ur a pu$$Y! take ur pic lol good luck bro

.smooth.

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh.. Being the man doesn't mean you gotta be a jerk!
You can tell her you have some **** to do, and what does she wanna talk about that's so important! She will be forced to initiate. another thing, you could try asking more open ended questions, like what are you going to be when you' grow up... and don't say princess (stolen from Mystery).

In the end, it's good to be honest, so tell her, she's no fun on the phone! Get her to come over!
It's as easy as that my man

royaltyw

Reaction score
i never do like talking on the phone because:
I rather save up the talking for real life so i have stuff to say.

If you don't like talking on the phone, then don't do it. You wouldn't ask 'her' to do something she didn't like, right? Explain your side and leave it at that.
I'm sure she has countless girls to spend hours on the phone with. If she gets bratty (like most girls do when they don't get their way), oh well...she'll get over it.

She always says 'im bored' or whistles, but everytime i try to bring up a topic she jsut says "oh' or ''ok' or 'cool'
She is a boring talker.

This is a Red Flag. She complains about you not wanting to talk on the phone, but when you do, she turns around and responds with 'oh' or 'ok'? These are the types of games that girls are notorious for. I would call her out bro and see how she responds.

I would say something like 'what's your problem, you b*tch about me not talking on the phone, but when we talk you whistle and respond with short answers? I don't have time for this...'.

I would love to hear her response...