Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

phone games

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate this when a girl do this.
I know she llikes me (followed the bible)i can give you more detail but you know....

I was asking for a third date and she said busy (finals and work)(true she got 2 jobs work 6-7 days a week and 1 class in college) and suggest maybe next week. Told me the she will call me.

SHE DID:
after 3 days she call back but she didnt leave a msg.

I tried calling her back and I left a msg that "I will call her tonight" and then she didnt pick up. "told her call me back if you got a chance "

WTF is wrong with this girl?
Well i am going to follow the advice that i got from this msg board NOT TO CALL HER 1 WEEK. GIVE HER SPACE.

HOPE THIS TIPS WORK!
I need feedback from you guys if you done this before?

How to handle this guys?

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't Give Up Your Ship Hasen't Sunk Yet Brother... Wait a week then call her...if you know when she works and when she dosen't come up with a resonable time to call...Every girl that calls me dosen't leave a message, girls just dont norm do it... She is busy and has a life, there isen't a problem with her...What you want to do is catch her when shes not busy, suprise her at work etc....Example:she works at starbucks, go get some coffe say hi remember everything you learned, Make shure your going someplace and not just back home...Smile and tell her you will call her if its okay...then set up a date, if she picks up

The best of luck to you my friend ~Adam

eoin2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont believe there is anything 'wrong' with this girl. She works 6-7 days a week, for crisake. You probably should not have called her back after she missed you anyway. Should have let her try again. Instead, you called her twice. Tut-tut :rolleyes: , but theres no point in crying over spilt milk. As the other fella there said, give it a week then call her at a time that she is most likely to be available to answer. If she does'nt answer, dont call her back again. While you are waiting, find someone else- or at least try. It will keep your mind occupied.

Maybe you should read the bible again...

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing games with your head.
It's called mind fu*king... next her right away. She is a nut job.
A SANE girl that likes you will call you the same day or day after.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
what to do?

i hate this when a girl do this.
I know she llikes me (followed the bible)i can give you more detail but you know....

I was asking for a third date and she said busy (finals and work)(true she got 2 jobs work 6-7 days a week and 1 class in college) and suggest maybe next week. Told me the she will call me.

SHE DID:
after 3 days she call back but she didnt leave a msg.

I tried calling her back and I left a msg that "I will call her tonight" and then she didnt pick up. "told her call me back if you got a chance "

WTF is wrong with this girl?
Well i am going to follow the advice that i got from this msg board NOT TO CALL HER 1 WEEK. GIVE HER SPACE.

HOPE THIS TIPS WORK!
I need feedback from you guys if you done this before?

How to handle this guys?

DON'T CALL HER ANYMORE.
I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE, MY GF WOULD CALL AND NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE, THEY NEVER DO, IT MAKES THEM LOOK "NEEDY".

YOU ARE DIFFERENT YOU ARE A MAN, YOU CALL HER YOU TELL HER TO CALL YOU BACK. END OF STORY. SHE SHOULD CALL. WAIT 5 DAYS. IF SHE STILL DOES NOT CALL GIVE 1 LAST TRY FOR THE HELL OF IT, THEN NEVER CALL AGAIN.

NEVER ASK YOUR GIRLFRIENDS PERMISSION FOR ANYTHING!

UNLESS YOU ARE WALKING PAST HER PLACE AND YOU CALL AND SAY "CAN I COME OVER"...SOMETHING LIKE THAT. BUT DON'T ASK A GIRL WHERE TO EAT DINNER. DON'T ASK A GIRL IF SHE WILL CALL YOU "IF YOU GET A CHANCE IT LAME".

I USED TO CALL MY EX AND SAY "I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WILL HAVE DINNER WITH ME" THAT IS AFC.

DON'T ASK HER TO HAVE DINNER SAY "I'D LOVE TO TAKE YOU TO DINNER ON SATURDAY NIGHT, I MADE A RESERVATION"....

IT MAKES HER HAVE TO ANSWER YES, AND MAKES YOU LOOK CONFIDENT.

IN RARE CASES SHE WILL SAY SHE IS BUSY THAT NIGHT, WHAT I DO IS CALL 1 WEEK ADVANCE FOR SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER DATES, MAYBE MONDAY OR TUESDAY, NO LATER.
SET THE DATE AND HANG UP, NOT LATER TALKING.

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
KISS?

GUYS SHE DID CALL BACK the next day!
she was busy (overtime at work!)

Well i was asking her to go out this week but she told me maybe next week (she must be tired) BUT she suggest to help her out with something this week (school). So i said ok just call me.

NICE ADVICE REED:
"NEVER ASK YOUR GIRLFRIENDS PERMISSION FOR ANYTHING!"
Ill keep that in mind....i could have read you post before she called me.

i will probably invite her to dinner again....Seduce her with some relationship talk and go for the kiss this time!

best place to iniate a kiss?
1.)kiss in the car?
2.)after dinner outside the parking lot?
3.)after i brought her home (afraid her parents might see us)
4.)inside the dine in?
best way to kiss her????

I was going for the #3 outside the parking lot because so i can hold her hands and say some words and go for the kiss.