Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phone games

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl, same age as me. Number closed and when I did she mentioned something about how she is not good with the phone, takes a while to get back to people etc...

Text her a couple days later and she takes a couple days to respond. For the most part when I text her it takes a couple days for a response. Usually if I call her I hear back that night. So I've pretty much limited it to a text here and there, and a call only to set up a date for that week.

We Have been out twice. Small kiss on the second date. She texted me after saying she had a great time and to let her know if I wanted to go see a movie we talked about. This was last tue. She was going away for the weekend so I texted her fri and said have a fun weekend she said she hopes I have the same. Call her today (Monday) to set up a date for the weekend...still waiting for a response from her.

Anyone have experience with girls that are kind of flighty on the phone? Both times I have set up a date she says yes and seems excited. Always tells me to let her know when I want to go out again. She suggested we go out on a weekend this time.

Whts your experience with girls who are willing to go out? But suck on the phone? Legitimately busy, low interest, playing a little hard to get or wht?

Man I can feel the oneitis a bit. Not good. Working on this...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just sounds like standard flaky behavior.

I'd take a break from contacting her for a while, and game some other girls.

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^
I agree, if a bish wants to speak with you, she'll definitely find a way. She could just be using you for a ego boost. Stop contacting let her contact you.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try that. Just annoying side the dates go so well and all the "good" signs are there

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryin 2 play said:
I'll try that. Just annoying side the dates go so well and all the "good" signs are there
I know, that's just how girls are a lot of the time. If all females were straight-forward and logical, there'd be no need for forums such as this one.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not completely sure about you. Hence why she's taking so long to get back to you. I typically do not like to pursue girls like this. Keep her as an orbiter so it's not a big loss if this goes nowhere.

JBB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't won her over, she's not completely interested and is thinking about if she really "feels" like hanging out. My advice would be to move on. No one is too busy to return a text. She might have some other drama going on. Not worth it.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes very good points all around, and I think you're all spot on too. I'm going to back off...if she contacts me, great, if it fizzles well, it fizzles. Oh well!