Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phone Call Question

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl and I have a question about phone call length. First thing is that she can call me, but I cant call her. The only place I can call her is at her grandmother's house.Her dad is kinda over protective if you know what I mean. When I talk to her I only spend like 10-15 minutes. I always say I have something else to do and I'll talk to her later to end the conversation. When I'm away she calls my house about 2-3 times. Well she said that she can only have freinds for right now. I've hinted that I didn't wanna be in the freind zone. When she told me last night that she was going bathe...I asked her could I join...she just laugh and told me to call her tommorow at her grandmother's. Before she hung up I told her to go wash her dirty behind then. She laughed again and told me maybe some other day I could join. I was just wondering do I gradually increase the minutes I spend on the phone with her or do I stay with the current minutes?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the phone call length short, 5-15 minutes is good...But don't talk to her everyday. Maybe every 3 or so. Oh, and here's something you can hint towards her: Friends...With Benefits. :D That's within her limit. Keep up the good work with the "go wash your dirty behind" stuff.

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thnx for the advice man!

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, just keep up what you're doing. And do what crazy said lean toward the friends with benifits.

Also I agree with crazykid, Well said baller.

Brandon