Phimosis- Tight foreskin- Help Me & Info

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note:(I'm not visiting the boards as much anymore. I know the score, and me regurgitating advice that is already here isn't going to help anyone.)

Anyway, had sex yesterday. No orgasm- Hurt like ****.

(No I'm not a chick- smartass) Anyway, I got home today and surfed some truely anal 'teen sex' sites to try and work out what is wrong.

Ruleing out any infections, it dawned on me I can't pull my foreskin back when at full erection. This must sound a bit ignorant but I've never thought anything of it! Hey, I masturbate without pulling it back... **** it just dawned on my that all those girls that i thought were **** at giving head were actually probably pretty good... man! If I was a Jew I wouldn't be in this mess....

Ahem, anyway I've done some research (10 mins) and it's called Phimosis, and you can read about the delights here.

So, back to me. I guess I'm going to have to get treatment. And I keep hearing 'circumcision' as an answer. I don't mean to be a pvssy but I really don't want people cutting at my best pal. I've also read that if it isn't too serious (I figure since I've lived happily with mine for 18 years it can't be) there are some stretches that can be done to loosen it.

If anyone has had the condition please reasure me. I'm going to go down to a sex health advisor next week, probably go see my GP after that. To tell the truth it's going to be a bit embarrising and I'm not looking forward to telling my partents I'm off down the shops 'to get some milk and a circumcision'.

Hey, just give me a shout back, if I find any good advice I'll link it so that should another bloke need advice on the subject you can point him here.

Anyway, pray for my hood?:confused:

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not get circumcised. Ever. I can't stress this enough. I've done a lot of reading on circumcision and the foreskin. Don't do it. It's a VERY controversial subject, especially among american men (america has the highest rate of circumcision in the western world, aroun 80%), so I won't go into any detail or post any links, but you should be able to find your own information if you google "foreskin ridged band".

There are treatments for phimosis. Stretching can work, and so can some creams. I used to have it when I was 14, but I stretched it back slowly over a period of a couple of weeks, and once I read about circumcision, I was very glad for having done so.

You live in England, so your doctor shouldn't recommend circumcision except as a last resort. If they do, they can get into trouble.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Note:(I'm not visiting the boards as much anymore. I know the score, and me regurgitating advice that is already here isn't going to help anyone.)
you'll be back

anyway, I hope you're pulling it back enough to clean it, if not there could be a build up of smegma which wont help and should be cleaned away every time you bathe. I had a friend at school who never cleaned his and he had to have his foreskin cut off.

other then that I don't know, possibly it could be massaged bigger if you kept trying? does it hurt to pull it back? I think the first time it should be a little tight.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's been a thread about this in the health forum...can't remember so you might wanna do a search.

Circumcision isn't always needed though...as long as the tightness is only there when you're fully boned up and not when flaccid then I believe they just can make a small cut/nick which is just enough to loosen it up.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^ That's what i was thinking. Trust me, I'm trying to avoid circumcision pretty hard. Never mind complications- if it all goes fine I'll be in awkward ouchy pain for 3 months after, according to internet folk.

As for the smegma, that's all fine. I can pull it back fine when it's flaccid, and I'm a very clean boy! Problem only comes in when erections are involved, which obviously makes sex with me terrible. Screw holding on for more than 5 mins- with hat kind of pain you try keeping it up!

Mortukai: Check out NORM-UK. I had no idea until I just browsed this site. I was just worried becasue it involved knives and my penis. Now I'm shocked, the circumcision business in America is worth $0.5 billion! And it is unneccessary. I'll tell you what pisses me off though, I've just had to traul through websites to find out what is wrong with me- I didn't know there was such a thing as Phimosis. There is so not enough said about male health, it's all about girl. Meh... I guess I'm a bit wound up at the moment.

Simon: That advice seems good, and well worth a try. Better start running baths now...

nonstop: Nah, really I'm kinda done with this place. Apart from problems like this, I feel I don't get on with a lot of people on the board and I've got all I can out of it. Happens (or should do) to everyone man.

Btw, I did a search, but I couldn't find anything. Oh well, keep the advice coming, especially about sites about stretches or previous experiences. Thanks all, at least i have options.

Last edited:

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^ Lol, man I suck. Cheers for finding that, a little cut under local anaesthetic I can deal with. I'm just going to go call up the doc now, screw the sex clinic. The sooner this gets sorted out, the better.

Anyway, I'm a bit sore at the moment so I'll get on with things and let you know how it all goes.

Though the other thread has some good advice I think, if I sort this out, I'll make a nice old summary with links and stuff for any future phimosis-ers out there.

Cheers guys, you've really helped me on this one. Big up yourselves and all that jazz :cheer:.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
props for having the guts to sort it out man

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic!

I have a question about cleaning smegma, or whatever it's called. I can pull the foreskin back just enough to fully reveal the head, is that all I have to clean, or do I need to pull it back more?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Cloud, long time....

Heard this one from one of those crappy sex-ed classes.

Get in the bath, and get an erection, then gently just keep trying to get the foreskin past the....whatever. - Not much help admitedly, but i can't remember it.

Also i remember the guy saying "Go to the GP, they can spot tight foreskins a mile away, and can have things for it"

Good luck.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nonstop
you'll be back
Lol, actually there really are some totally safe guys here, just like replies to this thread has shown. Guess I'll have to come here more often again!

P.S. Doctors on Monday, so it should all be sorted soon. I'll let you know if something goes hilariously wrong- and thanks again.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to poke the doc in the eye. They don't like that.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just keep pulling it back man. no matter how much it hurts, thats the only solution. i remeber it hurts a lot, but do you rather do it yourself, or when youre having sex with a girl. there will probably be little cuts around the tip of your skin, but thats a good sign, it means that its expanding.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
just keep pulling it back man. no matter how much it hurts, thats the only solution. i remeber it hurts a lot, but do you rather do it yourself, or when youre having sex with a girl. there will probably be little cuts around the tip of your skin, but thats a good sign, it means that its expanding.
I know this method works from first hand experience so I'll raise my hand.

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
I too have found out that I have what looks like Phimosis. Like Cloud, I thought my penis was fine and didn't even know the foreskin was supposed to go back until just recently. I agree with Cloud that more info on this condition should be made available.

Anyway, I tried doing some light stretching on my foreskin around Friday and I'm having good success as right now it's able to go back alot more than it was. I'm going to keep up the stretching in the hope that this clears it up but if there's no improvement I guess I'll have to head to the Doctor.

I'd just like to ask those who found success through stretching, when you got an erection did the foreskin start going back by itself or did you have to keep pulling it back manually?

Right now I think it's possible I'll be able to pull my foreskin back normally when it's flaccid, but I'm not sure about when it's hard if it will be the same.

Can anybody shed some light please?

Cheers.