Philosophy Section

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be confused by the title...

When i go into the tips section, i notice a lot of "tips" about how a playa should live his life, etc. The problem i see isnt that the posts are uninspired, but that they are too broad. They appear to allude to some generality on life and dont really do anyhting but give people something to think about

What i regard as a tip is something more along the lines of what Red-XL would post. They were quick, helpful, and above all, specific. The most memorable, thus, useful ideas are those that say specifically what should be done ie, "to check a girls number, repeat it to her after she has given it to you, but change a number. If she corrects you, its probably real, if not, youve been played"

I like that tip alot because its a straightfoward tip. It isnt some view on how a "DJ" should live his life

Before jumping to striking conclusions; i do find some of the general "tips" interesting. I would rather have them in a separate forum that discusses more specifically what they are, philosophies based on personal experience. Theres nothing wrong with it, except they are not effective as tips. They are effective, though, at causing some thought into the topic, which may expedite another process. They will not, however, help those in need of a tip

Sometimes before i go on a date, ill search the forum for something good to do. Ill look for a tip that i may find useful and i can apply that night

Actually, im posting about this because last night, i went out with my gf, and i was thinking about something cool i can do that will make the night stand out to her (note: im not trying to win her over anymore, im trying to become the best man she ever been with) like blind folding her and giving her a kiss every time she can guess what i held in front of her; she would smell it, touch it, etc. and would guess what it is. I searched for something in the forum but found it lengthy. Instead, i just came up with something myself; the blindfold thing

I made that game up and i know it would make a great tip for a guy looking to have a quiet, romantic yet playful time with his girl, or any for that matter

After the search, i didnt really find anything too useful, except for a gem here and there. What i saw most was those general "tips" that i find all too common. I needed a good idea that i can roll with for the night, and another for another night, etc

I dont find the cluttering of the board flattering in that it creates a lot of topics daily, but rather, annoying

To fix the problem, i propose that another forum be made. The first thing that it should do is welcome those general ideas, which usually involve some, "before i came to this forum...and now im some supa man of the ladies" for rhetoric. Lets keep the tips forum tips only and separate the generalities (which ill call philosophies) from the real tips

I realize that space might be an issue. Many of the posters looking to post a tip, which is actually a genereality, would have to place it in the philosophy forum. It would clear clutter to ease a search for tips

Now you might say, "well, if thats the case for the tips section, we'll just create a new attraction for posts at the philosophy section and clutter that one instead". Perhaps, but most likely, those posters inspired to give a "tip" that is really a general philosphy will think twice and not post at all. They were interested in giving a tip but didnt have sone so they wont post anything at all

Not only will the tips forum be much cleaner and effective, there will also be a philosophy section. I forsee some good ideas put there that will help a lot of the beginners

This could be a forum that preps ideas into specifics. A philosophy can be created and used to create situations where a tip can be used. That would be an interplay between both boards

It sounds good but perhaps my thoughts on a philosophy forum can be refined. It may also be something that can be brainstormed to make something even better. I just hope you consider my idea

Juice

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i posted at the wrong time. I notice that most of the threads are focused towards moderators and we all know that that is always going to win out...meh

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes that sounds like some good advise, it would cirtanly make the forums a bit more organised..:)