Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PHAT RABBIT. Here's the results to the Phillip Routine

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry it's taking so long to finally give you my field test results on the "Phillip" routine. Here it is...I kept the results down in a notebook so I wouldn't forget how it went.

GIRL #1 HB 6.5
(We're having a good conversation after she helps me with my Math work, which I already knew. I just like to seem helpless cause it's a good way to talk to chics during class instead of waiting for class to end)
ME: This is great, you know?
HER: What is?
ME: That you rock in Math and I kick major @$$ in English. That means Phillip is going to be really smart.
HER: [laughing] Who's Phillip?
ME: Our son! Phillip Gilligan [last name]
HER: Our son won't be named Phillip and his middle name definately won't be Gilligan!
ME: Why not? Phillip is a great name! So is Gilligan! Phillip is the name of a man that going to make wonderful changes to this country of ours. And Gilligan is the middle name of a man that also has a great sense of humor and has his own Island.
HER: No! Our son would be named Drake Thomas.
ME: Hell no! Drake is the name of a kid that reads stupid books like Twilight and will live in our basement until we die of old age!
HER: I like that name!
ME: I like Phillip better...It's a great name. Honestly, can you see the man that invents flying cars be named Drake?
HER: Uhh....
ME: Exactly. Phillip is going to be mad that you tried to name him Drake. He's going to want to put you in a home.
HER: Drake would never put me in a home.
ME: That's cause Drake is a free-loading sack of crap.
HER: [laughing] I love my Drake.
ME: But you'd love Phillip more.
CLASS ENDS AND I END UP GETTING HER NUMBER...1 for 1 so far. :yes:

(English Class. I get finished reading my Annotation and the teacher has me look over this girl's paper that sits behind me.)

Girl #2 HB 7
HER: UGH!!! What is wrong with my paper?!
ME: Here look at mine...
HER: Oh thank you so much! I suck at English!
ME: That's ok, Phillip won't.
HER: Who?!
ME: Our son! You don't know your own son's name!
HER: NO!
HER: Since when did we have a son?!
ME: Since you fell in love with me and we got married.
HER: Uh...When did this happen [laughs]
ME: Since you became attracted to me.
HER: WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!
ME: Since you gave me your number (her eyes lit up)
HER: And when did that happen?
ME: Just now...(Hand her my phone and she puts her number in)
HER: You're funny, you know that?
ME: Yeah, hopefully Phillip gets that from me and not you.
HER: I'm funny!
ME: Yeah, but you also forget your own son's name. Let's hope that Phillip gets almost everything from me and gets his looks from you.
ME: That'll be one hell of a guy right there. Our son is going to have all the ladies on his johnson.
HER: No he's not! Our son is going to be a one woman man!
TEACHER: CP3WOO! I TOLD YOU TO HELP HER! NOT DISCUSS YOUR FUTURE! FINISH HELPING HER! I'M READY FOR HER TO READ HERS!
ME: [whispering] No one is going to talk to Phillip that way.
2 for 2 so far...This is good canned material I like it. :yes:

(BEFORE FRENCH CLASS STARTS)
Girl #3 HB 6.5
ME: What do you think of the name Phillip as a name for a kid?
HER: Uhh...No. Not for me.
ME: Why?
HER: I like Cory.
ME: We're not naming our son Cory.
HER: [laughing] Well, me and my fiance are. I'm currently pregnant and we're going to name him Cory if it's a boy and Katlyn if it's a girl.
I PICKED A GIRL WHO'S ALREADY PREGNANT AND GETTING MARRIED. 2 FOR 3 :cuss:

(Eating Lunch with some friends and some friends of their's)
Girl #4 HB 7
HER: So what you get to eat?
ME: Chicken Carbonara from Quizno's. You?
HER: Tuna Melt from Subway
ME: Ewww....I hate Tuna! We're not feeding that to Phillip.
HER: Who the f**k is Philip?
ME: Our son! You don't know your own son's name!?
FRIEND: [whispers in my ear] CP3WOO you know she's gay, right?
HER: (before I could react to the new information) Sorry, I'm a lesbian. I have a girlfriend. No kids for us haha
ME: Well we still could have kids.
HER: How?
ME: A little thing I like to call "drunken 3 way and poor decision making on your part."
FRIEND: [spits out food laughing]
HER: F**K NO! I HATE SLEEPING WITH GUYS AND YOU'RE THE REASON WHY!
2 for 4...:cuss:

(History class! Last chance! Waiting for teacher and I'm flirting back and forth with this total hot babe)
Girl #5 HB 9
HER: That's a nice ring, where'd you get it?
ME: State Championship from 2004.
HER: Yall played us that year!
ME: Sweet! We so kicked yall's @$$
HER: Yall were good.
ME: Yeap, we were. I can't wait to send Phillip there so we can watch him kick your Alma Mater's @$$.
HER: Who's Phillip!?
ME: Our son! You don't know your own son's name?
HER: Sorry! I didn't know we had children!
ME: We only have one! Gosh! You're a terrible mother!
HER: I AM! [laughs] Poor Phillip is going to have a rough upbrining.
ME: I know! With a mother like you, he'll probably be a serial killer.
HER: Why?
ME: Cause his own mother has no idea what his name is!
HER: Our son is a screw up cause of me :( [laughs]
TEACHER WALKS IN AND WE GOT TO TAKE NOTES...AFTER CLASS...
ME: Phillip won't be taking this teacher.
HER: No kidding. He's a tool.
ME: Also, if Phillip ever wears his pants up that high, we have to beat him.
HER: Well, I'm going now to Math. Can I have your number and we can finish this conversation later?
ME: (shocked) sure it's...
HER: Ok, here's mine. She hands me a slip of paper with her number.
3 OUT OF 5 AIN'T BAD :yes:

Well, we meet up that night at the local watering hole, dance alot, talk, flirt, and make out. Next think I know, we're at her apartment making sweet love...F CLOSE! THANK YOU PHILLIP!

Also, thank you PHAT RABBIT for the material! You rock sir! Cheers! :rockon:

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting results, but I wouldn't recommend using the same routine over and over. Even if it works, it takes all the fun out of it using canned stuff. Personally I prefer to improvise.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last one sounds very fake and I say this only from experience. But good stuff overall.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a ****y funny piece which can be used any time.

But great FR. It was clean! nicely done.

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked it! I could never use this- I would never have children, so the thought of it would make me very uncomfortable.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
Good sh*t CP... I must say your way of bringing good ole' Phillip into the conversation has certainly trumped mine. Using our little canned material here as an opener is high risk with decent reward, but the way you slide it in is better because you sort of assume it more... if that makes any sense. In my openers girls have been freaked out because it's a cheesy way to start the convo -- however, I'd say it works if I can get going on the joke of it all like how Phillip is a great name and how he'll be awesome at life.

Following of me... I agree don't overuse canned material but at the same time if you can find a way to slip it into the conversation you have accomplished two things. First off your confidence on the material will be very high (because you know it's interesting and fun to talk about) so you'll deliver it with good energy, good pausing, etc... And also you can become a great listener in terms of body language and their reactions, because you know how the story/routine goes. Personally, I get better at telling stories or doing routines the more I do them -- because I add character and energy whereas before I don't have that since I am trying to remember how I wanted to deliver it.

Anyways... I'm glad my creativity was of help to you. These results will be linked to my main thread on here. Thanks again for participating CP and come back to the main thread again to field test more stuff.
Will do PHAT RABBIT. I was just seeing how the routine worked, of course I'm going to mix it up a lot. None the less, Phillip has worked his way into my gameplan.