Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Persuade Women Into Saying Yes

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well heres my way of persuading women...

First, i ask her a relatively simple question...any question. When she responds, you reinterate it as a question so that she should answer yes to it. When she says yes, you do something unique (such as if youre at a table, shake a salt shaker). It is important to act oblivious to the fact that youre doing it! After, it is important to change the topic...

So heres what this would look like...

You: So do you like ice cream?

Her: I love ice cream...

You: Oh really? Whats your favorite? Mines is cookies and cream

Her: Mines is "X"

You: Oh, so you like "X"?

Her: Yes
(Shake salt shaker)

You: So anyway...(another topic)

So that is what im talking about. Its a way of anchoring a response. Remember, doing it one time is not sufficient! Try it a couple of times so it can sink into her. Another thing, dont do it consecutively! Youll get caught. Give a nice 30 minute cushion.

So how do we use it? Easy. All you have to do after youve trained her response is now evoke it by simply (yes, as easy as that) shaking the salt shaker whenever you want her to agree with something. The salt shaker has limited applications so using a different object is probably best...a necklace, watch, whatever. This way you can use it in other places other than at the table. Sure would look weird carrying a salt shaker everywhere...

Try it anywhere. Its fun.

Now, i want your input...

The Juice

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JUST for fun.

By saying:

I hope you mean youve allready tried it, and it works.
If you HAVE used it, well, lets all give it a try and have fun.
JUST for fun guys! Dont get consumed by all this, dont think about it, be fluent.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same ol same ol

I dont know if youre being sarcastic...it IS fun if youve tried it. Knowing you can manipulate answers to your liking IS fun. Watching it in action is fun. Whatever you call it, it is what it is

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One key problem with this: why would you want a girl to thoughtlessly agree with you?! It's much more fun attracting women by being honest with yourself than by tricking her into liking you or agreeing with you, which is pretty inauthentic.

- De La Soul

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it wasnt sarcastic, but if it was it sounds pretty funny! :D
And, I agree with R&B (soul)... thats why you must use it for FUN. And dont get obsessed with it by using it to have fun! :D

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofus: So, do you watch TV sometimes?

HB: Yes.

*Ofus shakes salt shaker*

Ofus: Have you ever been to Wal-Mart?

HB: Yes.

Ofus: um... so ... you wanna do it?

YES!!! Best tip ever!!!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ofus, are you a guy?

*shakes salt shaker*

Hey Ofus, are you straight?

*shakes salt shaker*

Hey Ofus, wanna f*ck?

*shakes salt shaker?

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Off to walmart to get me a salt-shaker.

HB in class: "Why do you have a salt shaker that you keep shaking?"

Me: "Don't worry about that, girl....umm, so hey so do you shop at walmart"

HB: "Uhh, yeah"

*shakes salt shaker*

----

Well there's the idea of anchoring around there, but I figure if you have to pull tricks like this to get certain girls, unless you're a master PUA and you're in for a ONS, forget it.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy! This got blown way out of proportion! lol...argh

By no means that i say that this should be used to substitute good ol' attraction! He11 no! Attracting women is an even greater rush...but sometimes when things just arent going the way you want it to, BLAM, youve anchored a response! Just shake the lil salt shaker and shell say yes to anything you want her to. Mwa hahahaahhaha

thejuice

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to shiet in your cereal or anything but creating an anchor for someone else is not THAT simple. What you said will not work.

The main ingredient your missing is a STRONG sense of emotion. Without it, you'll never create an anchor in any form whatsoever.

Just shake the lil salt shaker and shell say yes to anything you want her to.

No, she will not say yes to anything you want. EVEN IF you somehow anchored certain feelings to your salt shaking action, you would not make her say yes to anything you wanted. It does not work like that. Nor is it that simple.

I won't go further into it, so don't ask. I'm posting this so others may think twice before trying this advice.

Again, not trying to be a d!ck. You asked for what we thought so there ya go. Peace out.

-Shadow

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Pavlov's experiment, each time he rang the bell, the dog got the reward of the food.

If she just says yes, it doesn't work. You need to get emotion attached to the action (ie give her dog food each time you tap the table), so she will feel an emotion attached to the action (disgust in this case).

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just like to thank each and every one of you in this thread for the good laugh.

Maybe you can slap her every time she says "I've got to be going." That way, the thought of leaving your presence will be associated with pain. Then again, it might not be anchoring, it might just be fear...

Vegas Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
juice, is that a salt shaker in your pocket, or are you glad to see me? :)

Personally, I've had more success with this technique using the pepper shaker!

But seriously bro, I'm with De La Soul on this one. Tighten up your game. If you're gonna go the NLP route, at least do it right.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh this is funny.

Like they said..There has got to be a reward for the girl to say yes..otherwise you will have merely trained a puppy to say yes to senseless questions

Do you Like Ice cream?

*shake saltshaker*

Do you like to shop at walmart?

*shake saltshaker*

Do you wanna fvck?

*Shake saltshaker*

*get slapped int he face*

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, it does work. Its an anchor and her response involves a feeling. Everything does. You cant say no without feeling something. Same with yes.

Dont take the salt shaker too seriously though, thats just an example! Like is said, it can be done with almost anything that isnt obvious. Try playing with your chain when doing it instead of using the advice too literally.

I saw it on Maxim too Digitz. It was a while back...maybe a year ago and thats when i began to use it. It took a while to get it right but i got it.

Vegas, my man...im not sure what youre trying to say but im no pushover. What im saying is that it works because i use it. Call it what you want, coincidence, placebo but it does help persuade an answer.

Somebody mentioned Pavlov. This is pretty much the same thing. Remember that actions always involve some kind of emotion. People are not zombies that act with impulses. Reactions are backed by emotions. theres alway a feeling behind it all even if youre not aware of it at all. The degree of the feeling will vary depending on the subject. Thats why repetition is necessary. You never know, she may be very passionate about something. remember, its not the random question...its a planned one that works best

Let me give you the example of people with OCD. Ive done my research on it...

OCD is a condition where individuals act and say certain words to expel emotions by invoking others. They are usually anxious people and have tics that calm the anxiety. It is a learned behavior. Now, how did they learn to associate being calm with simply hearing words, smelling something, seeing something, or anything that stimulates them? The association began with the anxiety subsiding and whatever happened during that time becoming what evokes that feeling even if it is an action, word, smell, something they see, feel, or anything (you get the idea) etc. I know there are those who still believe that biological causes are to blame. I say forget them, Pavlov had a point. It is exactly how Pavlov taught his dogs. The same way you shake that salt shaker.

Im not being a d!ck. If you got that impression, thats on you. Im just being me...

Oh and btw, youre right shadow dancer she wont say yes to anything. She will say yes to many things. I retract my initial statement. I agree with you on that but that it dosent work...you know the story.

Peace Brothas

thejuice

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention the reward issue. Reward is not necessary. You guys got the wrong idea! The idea is that the dog associated the bell with the reward. Not that he only learned it because of a reward. Get it? ::shakes salt shaker::

Thats just how they were able to test it on dogs. has anybody ever heard of a lil kid named "baby Albert"? Well, they taught him to be afraid of furry things by putting a bunny in front of him and then making a really loud sound to scare him...what happened? As soon as anything furry came his way, he freaked!

Hey quick, your idea is crazy enough that it might work. :) I like crazy

thejuice