Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personal life has been full of dramas, and questions...

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I presently have 4 women in my life, each one of them is a test of my skills, and each one has their own set of questions and answers.

Woman #1 aka Baby's Momma: ....still sleeps with me, pretty much whenever she needs a good fvcking. Other than sex, we don't converse much on the phone or in person, but whenever she calls, usually late at night, I'm there. Her pvssy is that good, or else she could take a number. Got a lot of love for her, as she's a very good mother to my son. She knows I sleep with other women, and I know she sleeps with other men. My intentions is to be closer to this woman, but something tells me, it's not very probable.

Woman #2 aka Serial Fvcker: ....ex-model, and Wet T-Shirt Champion, this woman was recently dumped by me, because A.( We work together... and B.( This was suppose to be a "one nighter" which turned into several nights, and then came the dreaded "I love you" after only a month, which sent up flags for me... actually any woman who says "I love you" sends up flags for me, because I'm really an a$$hole. Before I ended our our "relationsh*t" she was going into work telling ppl we were exclusive, and making it obvious to co-workers her feelings for me, which is not cool, as she has slept with a few guys there already, including my best friend only a year ago. Right now, there's a few guys there that want to see bodily harm done to me, out of jealousy. Hell, even my best bud, who has dated a few women since their split up, has told me in so many words that he "hates" me for sleeping with her. Since my split with the "Serial Fvcker", she has been coming in less and less to work, and last heard, she was looking for another job. My intentions is to mainly be good friends with her, nothing more. Our friendship took a hit after that night of sex, which I knew it would. She's a very awesome woman, and hopefully, I can get our friendship back on track to where it was before she went cucko for my c*ck.

Woman #3 aka The Bartender: ....I "fell" for this bartender, not for her looks, even though she is beautiful, but for her..... ok, maybe it is her beauty, because it sure as hell isn't for her brains. I've gone home with her, and a few nights she's offered to drive me home, but I've either been too drunk, or have left with another woman before she got off work. My intentions is to eventually get with this woman, because I really believe she needs a night of serious fvcking. She may not want this, and could be strictly looking for a LTR, which obviously, I know zero about. If she wants her hair pulled, and her a$$ slapped, I'm da man, but a LTR, I'd be in trouble. She's 10 years younger than me, and I'm starting to think she thinks I'm too "old". Like I said, I don't like her for her brains. :)

Woman #4 aka ?: ...this is the woman who I haven't met yet, because I don't know how to meet her. Every woman I've ever met or got with, either approached me, or were introduced to me. I've seldom tried to approach them. I think there's a degree of shyness, and a degree of fear? Not of being turned down, but more of the fear that if it turns out to be something more than sex, then I dunno what to do. I've spent so much time trying to get the sex thing perfect, that I totally let the other aspects of a man/woman interaction, fall to the waist side.
My intentions for this woman is to simply, make everything work. The sex, the friendship, the whole sha-bing. I really want that right now. I want that woman.... but sometimes, it just seems easier to just fvck em. :)

I don't really post a lot, don't have the time to, but sometimes when I am at a lost for answers, I do drop a post on here.... any suggestions, and advise is appriciated. My thanks in advance.

-TLM

Also, can we move this to Mature Male please? hehe :) ...like I said, I don't post much.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to MM.

By the way, I read those problems... good luck with that!