Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personal Game Bible

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some second hand advice to relay to you guys. One Game author who I read recommended to create a document (on your computer or physically) of all of the game strategies and tactics that have been successful for you (or that you have read about).

I have done this for the past 1.5 years and it has really helped me out. What I do is that anytime I have some sort of success at any stage of the game (approaching, attraction, flirting, kino, comfort, escalation, even sex), I will write it down in my Personal Game Bible.

Then if I am in a dry period, I can go back to my bible and not only recall the strategies I have used before, but the memories from those strategies will come back. The successes, laughs, kisses, and bangs I had with women.

Over time, as you read your own personal game bible, you won’t need to use it that much. Because most of the information will be grounded in your subconscious.

But for the more inexperienced or even intermediate player, the Personal Game Bible is an excellent tool. It is a toolbox for you to use so that you don’t have to stuff loads of information inside of your brain.

Some things I include in it are: best places in my city to approach; ways to escalate to a kiss; high value stories to tell girls; deep questions to ask to build comfort; and how to beat last minute resistance.

Your game bible will be personalized for your city and experiences, so it is not as if you can just copy another person’s. You have to build yours yourself.

If you put just a bit of new information in there each day or week, it will quickly build up to be very long and comprehensive. Then you will never be able to forget your best moments as a man and the tactics you used to achieve them.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I would say this is a great idea for any venture you get into, not just game/women related.

Its kind of just keeping a journal/black book of your experiences, notes, tips, experiments, hypothesis, journals, etc.

While I never did this with game I've done this in general with keeping journals. I have filled out over 6 notebooks before I started journaling less. Now I keep notes on my phone.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For incels that have 0 success, moot point. But a game Bible that collects what worked for other people, that'd be a novel ideal.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the concept and it's something I done for quite a long time when i first got into game

I've written lots of FR's and LR's on various PUA forums over the years, although most of them i've just kept to mysely in a kind of 'personal game bible' that I had on my laptop.

In it, i'd mainly write down things like what I opened with, what my 'vibe' was like, how I transitioned from friendly to something more sexual, what the girl was like etc etc.

If i'm honest though, there came a point where I kind of decided that I was maybe being 'fooled by randomness' (as Nassim Nicholas Taleb would say. Good book!)

In other words, with the sets that resulted in a lay, was it really anything to do with my opener or my convo topics etc? Or was she basically down before I opened my mouth? There were certainly thousands of sets where doing teh same exact things that had worked with some girls failed miserably with other girls. Again, was it a matter of basically everything working if you open a girl who is attracted to you and nothing working when you open a girl who isn't?

That was my conclusion in the end, more or less.

It could still maybe be a useful thing for some people to do, though. Just remember this is maybe more a game of chance than 'skill' and that ones influence over a girl is basically non-existent. There's so much randomness that it's not the best thing to try to apply the scientific method upon!

Last edited:

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, this thread is inherently flawed. This assumed that men have success.

I happen to hand out pamphlets for 12 years. Whenever I try to hand to White women, 90% of the time they immediately try to shrug it off, give me the cold shoulder, or speed away. For Hispanic girls very statistically different.

So all this thing about if women made eye contact with you 1st and everything? Well that's what this is about, the hardest part isn't initiation with a girl, it's finding them.

Girls tend to travel in groups. Girls that travel solo, including walking solo, are tied to their phones. So they're not even looking at their surroundings. Even standing behind a girl in line at Dunkin Donuts girls be talking on their phone and when they get their order they leave, leaving no time to talk to them.

Finding girls has always been the hardest for me.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has a girl ever made you wait for sex, and if so, what's the longest you waited for it?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had sex with a girl on the same day that you met her, but through daygame instead of nightgame?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay deep question out there.

Every time I ask a girl (like webcam girl), that if she could have lost her virginity earlier or after then when she actually lost her virginity, they always respond after. Is this normal for girls, is this what they're supposed to say? Or better yet, is this what women think men want to hear? So, even if a woman lost her virginity as a senior in high school, they'll still say that they would rather lose it later, than earlier. However, this is still a small sample of girls, and I realize most men don't even ask women these questions that I ask, so.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, this thread is inherently flawed. This assumed that men have success.

I happen to hand out pamphlets for 12 years. Whenever I try to hand to White women, 90% of the time they immediately try to shrug it off, give me the cold shoulder, or speed away. For Hispanic girls very statistically different.

So all this thing about if women made eye contact with you 1st and everything? Well that's what this is about, the hardest part isn't initiation with a girl, it's finding them.

Girls tend to travel in groups. Girls that travel solo, including walking solo, are tied to their phones. So they're not even looking at their surroundings. Even standing behind a girl in line at Dunkin Donuts girls be talking on their phone and when they get their order they leave, leaving no time to talk to them.

Finding girls has always been the hardest for me.
They just don't want you.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, too many White women are into the goofy-looking hipster guys. I feel like I should 1 day wear a striped/plaid shirt, put some glasses on, and then try.
I don't know about those hipster guys. But it might be interesting to look into that.

In my experience the guys that are always taken are the ones that have a decent amount of muscle (not super jacked but fit and could carry a girl easily), dress decently and do alright in social situations.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, too many White women are into the goofy-looking hipster guys. I feel like I should 1 day wear a striped/plaid shirt, put some glasses on, and then try.
Way more White women want a 6'0"+ guy with low body fat and bigger muscles who wears tank tops or well fitted t-shirts than that look.

Has anyone ever had sex with a girl on the same day that you met her, but through daygame instead of nightgame?
That is not the norm for daygame. A more normal process for daygame is meeting in a non-bar venue, set up a first date, and then have sex within 1-3 dates. Daygame is also more oriented towards longer term relationships than night time, bar venue game.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I disagree with the above 2. In my experiences women might be more likely to reject receiving a pamphlet from a shirtless guy. More seem to be into a guy wearing a suit and tie.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I disagree with the above 2. In my experiences women might be more likely to reject receiving a pamphlet from a shirtless guy. More seem to be into a guy wearing a suit and tie.
Receiving a pamphlet and going on a date/having sex are different things.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Receiving a pamphlet and going on a date/having sex are different things.
Irrelevant. Women can choose to accept pamphlets from men she finds attractive, so it seems they're more turned off by shirtless guys than well-dressed guys.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summary: shirtless men is almost nothing to young women.

Yesterday was Chicago's NASCAR race. As it was ending in downtown Chicago I was standing shirtless as the swarms and swarms left.

Women as young as middle school girls saw me standing shirtless but didn't even bulge. There was no 2nd glance. And this is for women of all races. Stood with a t-shirt hanging around my neck.

I guess there was just 1 middle school girl who noticed me shirtless and then her father turned back to look at me to see I was doing ... absolutely nothing.

Wish I could look at a girl walking in bikinis and have as much attraction as women seeing a shirtless guy. And I'm skinny/lean.

Anyways, the only people that looked like they wanted to stop and say something to me be Black men. Due to some disparity, Whites don't seem to like seeing shirtless Black men and Blacks don't like seeing shirtless White men, so it seems a few restrained themselves from talking to me as I wasn't worth it.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do pursue men, boys.

Here is a story of women chasing men in Chicago Puerto Rican gangs.

You got this big time drug seller, so 1 time he breaks up with his girl. What does she do, for revenge? She has a kid with his #1 client. His #1 drug-buying customer.

Ironically when I tell this story to Mexican gang leaders, they go I would never let me drug customers know who my girl is.

-

The search for White people stories.

Recently went back to a IRC Chicago chatroom. I got this story collected.

Neal - to illustrate your question…
My former sis-in-law… masters degrees, job-havin…married to a PhD college prof…
Dumped him for a 19yo (she was 33) no-job-havin dude she met on Warcraft
And yes…he was living in moms basement

^ She now has 2 kids with him.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any men, who seriously don't know how their gfs/wives/ex gfs lost their virginity? Who she lost her virginity to, and how it happened about, etc.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Are there any men, who seriously don't know how their gfs/wives/ex gfs lost their virginity? Who she lost her virginity to, and how it happened about, etc.
You kidding right? Most guys here preach about how "I dont get guy´s obssession with body count. You shouldnt care about her past. You are insecure. Dont ask questions you dont want to know the answer. She will never tell you the real number anyway. Whatever number she says, mutiply by X. If she says a low notch count she is proabbly lying and if you believe her, you are delusional/unrealistic .".

@pipeman84 let me know if Im missing anything.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You kidding right? Most guys here preach about how "I dont get guy´s obssession with body count. You shouldnt care about her past. You are insecure. Dont ask questions you dont want to know the answer. She will never tell you the real number anyway. Whatever number she says, mutiply by X. If she says a low notch count she is proabbly lying and if you believe her, you are delusional/unrealistic .".
I see it like this: if I'm gonna take a taxi or an Uber, I don't care how many miles it has or how many other persons have used it in the past month/year.
If I'm going to plunk down 150k for a brand new Porsche, then I'm going to make sure I get it with no mileage, from an official dealer. It would be ridiculous to spend that money to buy a car (even if it's a Porsche) that has been used as a taxi.
Guys who would be outraged to be asked to pay list price for an used car with unknown history/ownership have no issues marrying a woman they know little about regarding her sexual past. Let that sink in. :rolleyes: