Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Persistant Planning

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the feeling that I'm not in control how I spend my time.

I procrastinated until the last minute on tasks. I'd never really finish tasks with quality, and I always felt so guilty about procrastinating that I wouldn't enjoy the time I spent to put off getting to it.

Putting off the things that I needed to finish has crippled my confidence. How can you be confident if you have no control of your actions? This lack of confidence has destroyed my game, and my life.

Frustrated, I wrote down what I wanted to accomplish for the coming week, and composed a schedule that outlined when I could finish these tasks. Each day that week, I wrote what I had planned, when I planned to do it, and when I actually did it. I also wrote a brief journal entry.

It was the first time that I wrote down my goals and thought about how I could reach them.

This helped me to finish tasks without cramming it all in at the last minute. When I wanted to change something, I changed it on the schedule and wrote my rationale for the change.

Although I became lazy by the end of the week with my schedule, I felt that I should continue. This week, I've been able to stick with the schedule and I'm feeling like I'm finally in control.

It may have been obvious, but I found that writing down how I wanted to spend my time has helped me to make the most of it. I can set goals and actually trust myself to accomplish them.

That's confidence.