Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Permanent, safe Tanning?

Drifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really pale, too pale.
And I want to tan.

But I dont like the options put before me.

It seems like its either go sit out in the sun or tanning bed, and totally **** up your skin.
Oh yeah getting cancer and hella wrinkles when I'm older is so much fun.

Or I'm stuck putting on tanning cream every few days.

Isn't there SOME other way??

Anyone who has any ideas please let me hear em, it would be really appreciated........THX

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey tanning beds arn't bad...I goto one three times a week, my gym gave it to me for free, and I asked older people that have done it,and they have no problems with it, you can put on protective lotions to protect your skins when you tan, etc...but in the long run, i think that tanning beds are well worth it, cuz a godo tan makes everything look better

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, tanning beds are the sh!t. I started going to one shortly before the holidays, and people really notice it. It's like laying in the sun, only you can do it year-round and you stay 5 minutes and still get results. (I do it 3x10mins a week right now, I wanna get dark) Plus, no tan-lines!

Anyway, I tried sunless cream and it sucks. It's hell to apply evenly, you have to walk around naked for a while because it takes time to dry, and then you might have to re-apply. The results aren't nearly as good as in a tanning salon, either. There's always the risk of streaking, orange skin, etc.

All in all, I recommend tanning beds.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about getting wrinkles. Men don't age. It's the women who have to worry, because they age badly. It's true...

Melder

Don Juan
Reaction score
are tanning beds any safer from skin cancer or is it the same as the sun risk

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Men don't age.
Is that a fact? Hmm... I didn't know that.

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Face Pollution

I think men look better in their old age than many (if not most) women. Maybe because of all the things women put on their face throughout their lives.