Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Perfection makes perfect.

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspire to be perfect.

Perfect everything. The tone in your voice. The way you walk. Your approach. Your close. Your body language. Your emotions.

Your fear. Your body. Your mind.
Your life.

Perfect it all.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL this sounds like some brainwashing message.

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is!!!!

If you're going to do any real damage, you're gonna have to de-program the Afc program and install the DJ program.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I have neither the time nor the will to perfect everything. Actually I find perfectionists to be quite annoying...

I would rather say: Find out what are the things you truly value, find out what are the things you truly want - and THEN start aspiring for perfectness in those things. It doesn't work if you just randomly try to achieve perfectness without even knowing what you want.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anson
Nah, I have neither the time nor the will to perfect everything. Actually I find perfectionists to be quite annoying...

I would rather say: Find out what are the things you truly value, find out what are the things you truly want - and THEN start aspiring for perfectness in those things. It doesn't work if you just randomly try to achieve perfectness without even knowing what you want.
amen

Escobar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only God is perfect.Humans are imperfect.As hard as you may try you will never reach perfection.

But you can manipulate people's perception of you so they think your perfect

Perception is reality

Michael jordan is a good example of having the perecption of being perfect.Even with his gambling and cheating he still has this aura of being perfect everywhere he goes.

Thanks to his great marketing team

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a God inside everyone of us. We are all Gods! Every path i choose to walk down is the right one.

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
So true Chaulk.

It is definately the time that we stop lookin up and start lookin inward.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez.

What is this, a new religion?

"Hey guys looka me, I have the answer! The best way to picking up chicks is being perfect! That's right!!"

Damn, how about living your life and being proud of what you are? Nobody on this planet can never ever hope to be perfect on any level, never. Why not "improve" while "living" and "making mistakes"?

Unless you're recruiting people to join you in your quest to find the superior being (God?) inside everyone, this thread is plain laughable -- and unrelevant to the topics of this forum, thank you very much.

Lighten up, quit the preaching sh!t.
Peace.

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't agree with my opinions I understand. However, I don't appreciate your attitude. You're telling me to lighten up but, your emotions are so *****-like that you're unable to control them.

Quit using my thoughts as punching bags and find something(anything) better to do with your time other than *****ing.

If you check any of my replys to any DJs post. I'll bet all cash that you won't find any negativity. I read their post and if I don't agree. I move the f$!# on.

So my suggestion to you...............Keep your female tendicies to yourself. You don't have to like it but you will respect it.

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh by the way.........

Didn't you just post using GOD, GENESIS, ADAM and EVE. Not only are you a B*!*@ you're also a low-life hypocrite.

Geez that!!!!

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe the nerves of this F*!$@^! ****roach. Is anyone else witnessing this. This b!@$# has ran me HOT!!!! Are you blind william? Didn't you just PREACH about GOD and The Bible? I WISH I could run into you on the streets. You have no F$#!$#@ idea. DO YOU? You probaly wouldn't even look me in the eye. We refer to people like you as RATS. WATCH ya mouth BILLY. You never know who's listening.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me?

Where exactly have you seen ME post about GOD or GENESIS or anything like that?

Or a you high?

Oh, and if you feel I'm using your thoughts as punching bag, maybe you are not so good at arguing as you'd like to think.

About that all-bold post: yeah I'm scared, very scared. You're right, I don't know who's listening.

Geez I don't know why I'm replying, this guy's insane. He ain't gonna answer my question anyways, he's just gonna call me a rat or some lame insult alike. Funny guy.

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
All you're doing is going through DJs post and replying when you don't have to. I suggest you find another board. These are you fellow Djs thoughts, some from the heart. Where are your contributions. Are you simply posing?

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
To avoid having other ****roaches from trying to eat from my table. Let's pretend the word "perfect" also means "to master". Some of yous can do that right? You can "master" your negativity. Right?????

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok listen.

First, NOWHERE does it say YOU HAVE TO CREATE THREADS to be a member of sosuave.

Second, does it bother you that much if people don't think like you? I have the right to post my opinion whenever and where ever I want to, like it or not.

Third, you call me a poser? now that's plain childish. Come on now, quit the calling names game.

Finally, about my contributions... Like so many other DJs, I give my opinion when people ask for it concerning their situation, things like that. When I disagree with a thread, I post my arguments. End of the story.

Not happy with my posting? Why, file a complaint to the mods. What the hell am I going to do, stop posting because someone's disagreeing with me? Right.

You still haven't explained that "you preach BIBLE and GENESIS" comment of yours.

Also, if your reply contains one single insult directed at me (like calling me a RAT lol), I will understand that there is simply no point in arguing with you and won't be replying.
Take it easy, and peace.

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tsk tsk tsk

All the hate...

How did this thread turn into such a big fuss? He didn't mean it as in "be perfect" or "be a perfectionist" .... He wasn't only relating it to women, he was also talking about yourselves as individuals. He meant it more like to strive into becoming someone better. Nobody is perfect, so when he says perfect, it's more like telling us not to stop becoming better. No hate, that stuff is pointless, especially in a place that has blessed the once clueless into the now DJ's. Good day.