Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Perfect Princess Keira Knightly turns DJs into AFCs

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
How has she fvckin done it, a few year back, she was ya average HB8 young college babe, ya she was cute, but ya gotta know she may have turned some dudes heads, but she didn't have the fvckin power that she has over even the hunks of Hollywood, like she's got today.
Her name is, Keira Knightly, the babe that every dude desires to be his own, they have turned her into the highest value babe livin on this fvckin planet, and ya know what, 20% of the unknown babes who wander the streets of the USA are prettier than her.
This babe has so much fvckin power that even the true DJs in the USA become like AFC losers whenever she's around them.
It was the fvckin media, a role in the flick, Pride and Predudice, an old fvckin, Jane Austin, novel that bored the fvck out of me, when I was forced to read it back in my schoolboy days, that catapulted her to the highest possible value of almost every babe livin in this fvckin world today.
As for the dude who fvckin played, Mr Darcy, well he has the babes in exactly the same fvckin place as, Keira, has the dudes.
Why do we elevate these fvckers so far above ourselves, as soon as ya do that, they have got complete power over ya.
The problem is with the fvckin media, I watch ya fvckin entertainment or E channel on my cell phone, ya fvckin high society reporters in the USA, who themselves are high value celebrities are givin this fvckin power to fvckin, Keira, and those like her by their bowing to her like she's some type of godess who is way above themselves.
The reality is that ya yourself are above these fvckers in your own puppies eyes, do the fvckin test, leave ya fvckin home for a week, come back to ya gate with, Keira Knightly, or, fvckin, Robbie Williams, bring, 50 Cent, with them and see who the fvckin dog is all over, it will be ya that it jumps on and licks, not the other fvckin three, that the human world is fvckin worshipping as if their fvckin gods.
To tell ya the fvckin truth, if, Keira Knightly, walked into a fvckin bar and no dude in their knew who she was, most of them would be tryin to get into the pants of another HB, if there were 20 other random babes in there, but as soon as the fvckers were told who it was, they would be all over her like the fvckin leeches that the fvckin media has created.
The truth of the matter is that ya fvckin puppy dog retains its dignity, but most of their human DJ owners fall into an AFC state whenever a girl who is veiwed by the worlds media, as being of very high value is amongst them.
Just like my other post, these DJs, become like the liars that the AFCs are with every HB that they meet, when they meet someone like, Keira, the result however will be the same, in that they will NEVER get to be with her, because she knows that they veiw her as being the fvckin PRIZE that is so far above them.
God Bless Ya, Keira, ya have every hunk in the USA on a leash like the owner of a puppy dog, has his pet. :box:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man she aint even hot...flat as a board and looking like groucho marx with those eyebrows.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Man she aint even hot...flat as a board and looking like groucho marx with those eyebrows.
As fvcked as it is, dudes pay about $1000 US to sleep in the bed that, Keira, slept in at the Hotel she stayed whilst they were filming, Pride and Predjidice, without her even being in the bed, imagine how much more the fvckers would pay if she was in it with them. :box: