Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

perfect match..but total slut

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive had many many girls over the past few years...getting girls is no problem...there has always been this one that we have been off and on been really close friends to really into each other sexually....to even hating each other so much that all we do is insult each other, in actual hate for each other too lol....for about 4 years now actualy

she is kind of a slut...
scores a 9 on the scale for sure, gorgeous girl, im probably about a 8 or 7, the thing is ive been with so many girls and what ive noticed is that she has the perfect personality for me...we mix so damn well its not even funny..ive never had a girlfriend where we are so alike on so many levels....
anyways, the only problem is she has cheated on her boyfriends before, she is kind of a slut...thats good for me because i like more sexually experienced girls (i hate sex with virgins)...but she has cheated on her exs before...which i dont like,

well we recently just got over this bitter hate for each other...and we are getting closer now....i know i can pretty much have her any time i want.....
we've been in that bitter hate state for about 6 months until now so i didnt really get to see how she changed..but she claims she stopped cheating and sleeping around....its true, but they might do it any time anyways..

lets look at this now:
GOOD:
best personality mesh ive ever had..i know this for a fact
sexually experienced girl means great sex
known each other for along time and been through alot means longer lasting relationship

BAD:
im settling down now and im looking for a long term relationship as of now, and her past could catch up to her

ideas?

we are both 18 btw

Reaction score
For you to ponder this tells me that your head is fvcked! To call her a slvt and say you are a perfect match says what about you? Fix your head! You have been given the answer - no need to read further!!

Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Shes 18 so shes probably going to be a slut for at least 3 more years.
Once a hor she always will be perceived as a hor!!

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sense oneitis kicking in

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont remember perfect matches as lasting long.

either way, you know what youre getting. might as well prepare for the possibilities.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never make the mistake of treating a good girl like a slut, or a slut like a good girl. :nono:

Or, in the words of Dr. Dre 10 years ago
Can't make a ho a housewife